What's new

Russian Navy

@Gomig-21
Check out this channel, absolutely special

Really fantastic, LoG. Thanks for posting that video, very informative with incredible information. That guy must've been a former sub guy or something because of his understanding of all the systems on that sub and being able to read those sonar images. Funny how it's actually loud and it seems like the Russians don't really care if it is or not since it's patroling areas are relatively close to home and with the range of the missiles ~ 5000+ miles LOL! then it can pretty much launch them from just outside it's harbor or base. So keeping really quiet is probably not a huge priority is my guess. But great stuff in that clip.

Ka-52K Katran (navy Ka-52 version) take off with a heavy load, Kubinka 2020

Seems like a nice addition to Type 075 LHD if China orders it.

There are 2 LHDs in Egypt waiting for about 36 of those helicopters as soon as they're built and delivered.

What I don't understand is why that's a heavy load? A pair of rocket launchers which is standard ordinance on almost every single Russian helo and Ataka ATGMs on one side and Vikr ATGMs on the other. Why is that a heavy load for that dual, counter-rotating super attack helo? That shouldn't be a problem at all.

Seems like a nice addition to Type 075 LHD if China orders it.
nothing to do with us; are you chinese living in canada?
now russia to order our arms since its arms industry is gone due to lack of money

The Russian Navy's Leviathan submarine taken from a very cool angle, directly above probably by a drone operated by one of the sailors is my guess. Click to enlarge and see in HR.

1615140505158.png

Back
Top Bottom