What's new

Russian Engines to Fly to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Last I checked it was you guys who were posting pictures of your fat asses (BMI of over 25 for sure) comparing them with us skinny, scrawny Pakistanis...here take a look..I am sure there is only one Indian who thinks like this right?

You guys are right up there in this sense of superiority...I have seen this in threads about BD and I have seen this misplaced sense of Indian superiority over others at various other forums.

Now,now, don't start comparing youtube videos.

[URL="

Pakistan is definitely far ahead of us in these matters.

(If you really wanna compare the number of tall/built men, India is probably far ahead just because of its population):enjoy:

(Kidding guys..read sig)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Last I checked it was you guys who were posting pictures of your fat asses (BMI of over 25 for sure) comparing them with us skinny, scrawny Pakistanis...here take a look..I am sure there is only one Indian who thinks like this right?

You guys are right up there in this sense of superiority...I have seen this in threads about BD and I have seen this misplaced sense of Indian superiority over others at various other forums.

Blain,

When it comes youtube video's and racist comments, pakistani's take the cake. And yes we are superior to all the other countries in the region, but it is not cuz of our race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm superior well, how just because you got the nuclear deal.!:cheesy:

You are Armed Forces wont say that, the constant under-estimation of India has been the primary reasons of your failure against us. 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians; ring a bell son

You are Armed Forces wont say that, the constant under-estimation of India has been the primary reasons of your failure against us. 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians; ring a bell son

Who says 1 pakistani=10 indians? I dont remember saying anything like that. Pakistan never under estimated india or indian capabilities for that matter and our failures against you in 71 was because of the lack of political will to fight resulting in the surrender of 90000 men with ammunition to fight. Besides please add russia's assistance to the equation.

1984,1999,1971,1965 and 1947. Seriously you need to look at failure's bit more.
THe whole Russian Assitance while US didnt was proved wrong to you, during you initial times in this forum by me.

our failures against you in 71 was because of the lack of political will to fight resulting in the surrender of 90000 men with ammunition to fight. Besides please add russia's assistance to the equation.

I am going out on a limb with these comments since I am not that well informed about the situation in 1971, but what was the point of continuing fighting in 1971, even if we did have ammunition? We were cut off, eventually the ammunition would have run out. The soul of Bangladesh was already lost (from what I have read), so was the decision a "lack of political will" or an extremely pragmatic one, recognizing the reality on the ground.

You could argue that "the lack of political will" was responsible, in the sense that there wasn't any when it came to "sharing power" and "compromising" with EP>

Blain,

When it comes youtube video's and racist comments, pakistani's take the cake. And yes we are superior to all the other countries in the region, but it is not cuz of our race.

Oh come now, lets not get into infantile arguments and start with futile compilations of UTube videos to prove which side is "the more racist". There is ignorance on both sides. Recognize it and move on. You don't see too many Pakistanis supporting those kinds of views about Indians on this forum do you?

I understand that you believe sarcasm to be your forte Adux, but sometimes, even when the member deserves it, you comments are a bit of a slap in the face for those of us who do not subscribe to the "taller, fairer, superior" notion. It does get annoying after a while. I'd rather see you factually counter people who bring up ridiculous arguments like that, or just ignore them.

Heck Blame the East Pakistani's....

They won the election fair and sqaure, but werent given power, cuz they were east pakistani's. Racisim divided Pakistan more than India ever will.

Oh come now, lets not get into infantile arguments and start with futile compilations of UTube videos to prove which side is "the more racist". There is ignorance on both sides. Recognize it and move on. You don't see too many Pakistanis supporting those kinds of views about Indians on this forum do you?

LOL.......

I understand that you believe sarcasm to be your forte Adux, but sometimes, even when the member deserves it, you comments are a bit of a slap in the face for those of us who do not subscribe to the "taller, fairer, superior" notion. It does get annoying after a while. I'd rather see you factually counter people who bring up ridiculous arguments like that, or just ignore them.

I believe sarcasm to be the lowest form of humour. But honestly I have a very low threshold for idiots like the one's above, and series of others we have here in this forum. I am no Gandhi. I believe the only way to combat this uncivilized crittens with no sense of humanity is hit them back and hard. They thrive on the fact we will not respond

My responses to these people should taken as a laugh, by the learned members of these forum like you. The avatar you have on your profile, is what i believe in strongly, the every essence of my character and view on life. These people wether they are muslims, christains, atheists, hindu's or chair worshippers are the real enemy's to the system.

You ignore'em, I will cook'em and fry'em. What say.

I think it's a strong argument that russia makes for letting these engines go to Pakistan. The fact that it's a low end 4th generation and india has access to much higher generation and will get 5th gens aswell. funny avatar there.

LOL.......

I believe sarcasm to be the lowest form of humour. But honestly I have a very low threshold for idiots like the one's above, and series of others we have here in this forum. I am no Gandhi. I believe the only way to combat this uncivilized crittens with no sense of humanity is hit them back and hard. They thrive on the fact we will not respond

My responses to these people should taken as a laugh, by the learned members of these forum like you. The avatar you have on your profile, is what i believe in strongly, the every essence of my character and view on life. These people wether they are muslims, christains, atheists, hindu's or chair worshippers are the real enemy's to the system.

You ignore'em, I will cook'em and fry'em. What say.

Sounds dandy :)

I think it's a strong argument that russia makes for letting these engines go to Pakistan. The fact that it's a low end 4th generation
RD-93 is by now means a fourth generation engine

and india has access to much higher generation and will get 5th gens aswell.

Indians have a deep relationship with the Russians. and is the partner to 5th Gen PAK-FA which is not available to even China

funny avatar there

aint it, describes me perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom