What's new

Russian Engines to Fly to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a strong argument that russia makes for letting these engines go to Pakistan. The fact that it's a low end 4th generation and india has access to much higher generation and will get 5th gens aswell. funny avatar there.

Thats a poor argument because if it were the case then why try to stop it in the first place?

Thats a poor argument because if it were the case then why try to stop it in the first place?

Dont flatter yourself keyser,
We will stop a nut, a bullet, any investment, anything other for humantarian needs from entering Pakistan. jF-17 is and will remain a JunkFighter of the 21st century

We will stop a nut, a bullet, any investment, anything other for humantarian needs from entering Pakistan. jF-17 is and will remain a JunkFighter of the 21st century

lol still with this.......you are like a stuck record...........

If it helps you sleep, you carry on with your name calling.......I'll tell you what.....I'll ignore the people who actually have seen the plane operate (that I have chatted with) and I'll listen to someone who has NO clue :lol: After all if it hasn't got the Indian flag on it, it must be crap right? :rofl:

Did you know the junk fighter is going to get it's first export order soon? A sweet half billion + deal.....

Broken record singing the truth about a 3rd gen !!!!

Let the Deal happen, Azberjian one...lol
Let Pakistan have a proper JF-17 than the one they currently have.

Well, kind of a lame argument - isnt it Keys.

Pray tell us, why t.f would India NOT stop this even if it is a complete generation old technology?

After all if it hasn't got the Indian flag on it, it must be crap right?

Well yeah true, and a homing Indian BVRAAM could make it crap even for you.

Pray tell us, why t.f would India NOT stop this even if it is a complete generation old technology?

India couldn't stop. Too bad.

Well yeah true, and a homing Indian BVRAAM could make it crap even for you.

Indian BVRAAM is too lousy, inaccurate, third-class BVRAAM in the world.

:rofl:

love the evil under current here... feel like repping you up man!

Repping for stupidity makes much more sense.

Indians have a deep relationship with the Russians. and is the partner to 5th Gen PAK-FA which is not available to even China

China declined participation in Pak-Fa, she's working on J-XX instead. :cheers:

Wrong Information Neo,

China as well as India was interested as well as approched by the Russian companies, While the Russian Government only granted permission to India to participate.

Ahh, The J-XX...the lochness monster

Yea, anything without a tricolor falg is crap right...Lockness Monster! :disagree:
I've seen better posts from you...guess those days are over. :tsk:

Neo,

How do you expect me to comment on something that has never been claimed by the CCP nor anyone else, other than some stupid internet kids and even dumber defense journalist. I will call it a chinese project when CCP says so.

Neo,

How do you expect me to comment on something that has never been claimed by the CCP nor anyone else, other than some stupid internet kids and even dumber defense journalist. I will call it a chinese project when CCP says so.

How about the ONI the U.S. office of naval intelligence? Or don't they count?

How about the ONI the U.S. office of naval intelligence? Or don't they count?

Does the US Naval Intelligence also count when they write negative reports on Pakistani and Chinese capabilities.

LOL.......
I believe sarcasm to be the lowest form of humour. But honestly I have a very low threshold for idiots like the one's above, and series of others we have here in this forum. I am no Gandhi. I believe the only way to combat this uncivilized crittens with no sense of humanity is hit them back and hard. They thrive on the fact we will not respond.

I do wonder, why you make yourself (Or) think to be separate from that idiot crowd, considering you make those same useless comments like those other cretins (You post below),

it's funny when someone like you trys to take the moral higher ground, don't know if it's tears for a idiot or tears of sorrow for an idiot.

You ignore'em, I will cook'em and fry'em. What say.

I wonder if you will be kind to fry yourself as well.

Why don't you go run to your govt. and ask them why they were shedding a tear to stop the supplying of the engines, or better yet going to the US govt. with a "Trash" report saying, "Those weapons will be used against India", I mean what were they expecting us to buy a bundle of flower?

Broken record singing the truth about a 3rd gen !!!!
Let the Deal happen, Azberjian one...lol
Let Pakistan have a proper JF-17 than the one they currently have.

3rd Gen (Chinese) = 4th Gen
Their's always a time to act like an idiot and act serious...But hey your in the other crowd.

:rofl:
love the evil under current here... feel like repping you up man!

:tup: Adux, you have yourself a friend.

Stupidity never dies, wonder were your thrown out Gods kingdom for a reason "O, Wisdom Tree".

I do wonder, why you make yourself (Or) think to be separate from that idiot crowd, considering you make those same useless comments like those other cretins (You post below),

SO intelligent of you, to compare my comment with that of religious xenophobic scumbags. I cant even see the connection, but then again I am sure you can.

it's funny when a moron trys to take the moral higher ground, don't know it's tears for a idiot or tears of sorrow for an idiot.

I am sure you have raked your brain quite hard for that

I wonder if you will be kind to fry yourself as well.

After you

Why don't you go run to your govt. and ask them why they were shedding a tear to stop the supplying of the engines, or better yet going to the US govt. with a "Trash" report saying, "Those weapons will be used against India", I mean what were they expecting us to buy a bundle of flower?

Doesnt it feel really pinchy, when you cant get anything done...A bullet reaching Pak Shores can harm India. Simple. We like Pakistani's to be quite similar to Hippies, "Make love not war"...
While we get on with our merry ways!! Comprende

3rd Gen (Chinese) = 4th Gen
Their's always a time to act like an idiot and act serious...But hey your in the other crowd.

Ouch!!! JF-17 being fourth gen, I am sure it is. But it was from a russian source talking in context of Russian view of JF-17, who along with most of the other world apart from the chest beating pakistani's and all weather copycat Chinese calls them JF-17 , 3rd Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom