What's new

Russian Engines to Fly to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian knows how to make indian counterpart happy, no wonder next press conference Russian say its second generation..lolzzz

Russian knows how to make indian counterpart happy, no wonder next press conference Russian say its second generation..lolzzz

Oh!! yes. that is exactly why.

A 'supposedly' future world power trying to stop a pathetic third generation fighter...what does it tell ya? ;)

A 'supposedly' future world power trying to stop a pathetic third generation fighter...what does it tell ya? ;)

What do you think the world is all about, Wild Western Movie, man e mano?????

Welcome to real politick

Even real politik is based around realistic priorities, simply stopping the adversary from getting anything is not real politik, its cowardice! :lol:

I am sure Indians are cowards, are we still in 1 Pakistani - 10 Indians theory...lol
We can definitly see, who is heading where in life, Thankyou,

I am sure Indians are cowards, are we still in 1 Pakistani - 10 Indians theory...lol
Your words mate, not mine...;)
I will have all the toys but you can't! Yeah I know where its heading.
Mine mine mine mine mine! :agree:

Please explain to us where you are leading and where we are leading...I'd like to see you give that a shot:azn:

JF-17 fighter jets are the third generation, actually outdated machines.

So then why the hue and cry from India?? I am sure even the IAF Mig-21s are better than the JF-17...:disagree:

Really? Last I checked it was you guys who were posting pictures of your fat asses (BMI of over 25 for sure) comparing them with us skinny, scrawny Pakistanis...here take a look..I am sure there is only one Indian who thinks like this right?

You guys are right up there in this sense of superiority...I have seen this in threads about BD and I have seen this misplaced sense of Indian superiority over others at various other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Last I checked it was you guys who were posting pictures of your fat asses (BMI of over 25 for sure) comparing them with us skinny, scrawny Pakistanis...here take a look..I am sure there is only one Indian who thinks like this right?

You guys are right up there in this sense of superiority...I have seen this in threads about BD and I have seen this misplaced sense of Indian superiority over others at various other forums.

:rofl: Oh my God!!!! :rofl: That is the most hilarious thing I have seen!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom