What's new

Russian Army to become a Muslim-Majority Army by 2015-2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia is systematically banning Muslim conscription for its army. They aren't even trying to hide the fact that they are. Islam is a menace to human development and technology and this is something Russia understands very well.

The bear is already moving to protect itself.

Desperate indian christian cry baby ..

I am sorry i was under the impression this was a English speaking Military forum for discussion news and Military hardware, not a pan Islamic jihad forum.

So if not wanting my country to turn into something unrecognizable makes me anti-Muslim than so be it.!!!!!:disagree:

cool down. I agree. Some people are manipulating things way too much. Muslims must be more moderate dealing with prolonged issues. The thread is an unacceptable one. Russian Muslims are moderate and want to deliver their best for the cause of Russia. It's just some fundamentalists who are showing their wrath for lucrative gain from CIA. Muslims must be aware of those deceiving traitors.

Something knocked my socks off today morning.

I met someone who claims to be an Uzbek Afghan.

Is such a thing even possible?

And get this.

Here is where my socks get knocked off.

He has never been to India.

And he spoke absolutely chaste UP type Hindi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I had to close my mouth it hung so wide open. (big huge light eyed white gorilla speaking Hindi like a bhaiyya)

He claims he learned by watching Hindi movies! LOL

Wrong, we banned it because of this

Muslim conscripts are responsible for the most crime, fights, bullying the Russian army and this is a fact!!!!!

Communism and liberalism has failed their no question about it, that's why you see the rise of the far right all over Europe.

But Capitalism??

China would disagree with you:coffee:

Russian and other slavs make up 83% of the population, so we can do without those troublemakers.

Are those army students Muslim? By the way, you can't clap with one hand,so Russians should be more moderate dealing with religious factors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh...I'm indifferent to the matter...

I'm a Muslim by the way, lol...

The Circassian Genocide and the Great Purge are only a few examples of what the Russians are capable of when they deem a certain sector of the population to be a nuisance.
The Russians have no problem with committing genocide if threatened by overflowing Muslim migrants.

Azeris, Kazakhs and all those ex-soviet Muslims were all taught from birth to disregard religion and show the utmost loyalty towards the country, so they are not a threat to Atheist Russia.

No not really, unless India does something really bad to Muslims. Look at Iran it hasn't torn India to pieces.

Iran has been one of the few Islamic countries that has maintained strong geo-political relations steadily.

There's nothing to tear India apart as you say.

they are russian born muslims. :)

I think you're confusing Russia with the politically correct Nordic countries or US where once you're born citizen, nothing can be done.

Russians make the rules convenient to them on the spot.

So keep encouraging chaos and confusion. Good luck. :)

I am sorry i was under the impression this was a English speaking Military forum for discussion news and Military hardware, not a pan Islamic jihad forum.

В Пакистане, все - о религии. Их страна была основана только на этом принципе.

So if not wanting my country to turn into something unrecognizable makes me anti-Muslim than so be it.!!!!!:disagree:

Теперь они назовут Вас всех видами имен как 'расист', 'нацист', 'ненавистник' и т.д.

How would you feel if hundreds and thousands White Christian Europeans immigrated to your country and starting imposing their values and religions on your fellow citizen's?:hitwall:

That according to them will be very wrong and they will take appropriate means then to force white Christians out.

But when flooding your countries, it is justified.

TThe chance for a future civil war in Russia could happen because of this. If Russian Muslims try to do an uprising or a revolution it will lead to a civil war in Russia and slavic Russian have no qualms to come down very heavy handed upon anybody who tries to rebel. It is the Russian muslims best interest to live in harmony because ultra nationalism in on the rise in Russia. The ultra-nationalist movement does not have a vocal charismatic speaker yet. Tensions are high in Russia and if the muslims do anything to lose the trust of the slavics it will be a blood bath in Russia.

The Circassian Genocide and the Great Purge are only a few examples of what the Russians are capable of when they deem a certain sector of the population to be a nuisance.
The Russians have no problem with committing genocide if threatened by overflowing Muslim migrants.

Azeris, Kazakhs and all those ex-soviet Muslims were all taught from birth to disregard religion and show the utmost loyalty towards the country, so they are not a threat to Atheist Russia.

Of course they're not a threat to Atheist Russia, because that's the version of history you want us to believe, how predictable are you going to be? That's what the mosques are there for to reinforce that Islamic vigor in those Muslim chaps.

Of course they're not a threat to Atheist Russia, because that's the version of history you want us to believe, how predictable are you going to be? That's what the mosques are there for to reinforce that Islamic vigor in those Muslim chaps.

Well then. If the Chechnyans are an example.

The Soviet Empire took over the Muslim lands now they are crying when their country is overfilled with Muslims... Wow

First and foremost, it is russia's army, not muslim army. Russia will not tolerate anyone in the army fighting for religious cause.

When the Russian Army becomes a majority Muslim army, and Muslim Generals take hold of power in Russia, Inshallah this will bring a great boost to Muslim Military power back into the World. This means Muslims may once again achieve the Military superiority that we once had on Earth, several centuries ago.

Implications for India are very bad. An Islamic Russia will be hostile to India, an Islamic Russia will cut off Technological Aid, and Military support to India.

But an Islamic Russia will most likely share it's vastly high-tech Military technology and know-how with various so called "Muslim countries" like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and perhaps Turkey.

When the Russian Army/Military becomes a Majority Muslim Military it will be the most advance "Muslim Army" in modern history!

It will depend on the Russian top brass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom