What's new

Russian Army to become a Muslim-Majority Army by 2015-2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely wrong. Islamic system is best for progressive societies, if implemented in its true form. Islam introduces checks and balances to ensure well-being of a society; rids it from corruption; does not forces males to turn 'beta' and weak; and encourages progress.

Keep in mind that communism have failed and so has Western liberalism/capitalism.

lol....i love humour in the morning!

I was about to say we already have a thread about this but then saw the date on the first post. :disagree: Seriously guys..

This is because non-Muslim Russians are mainly racists and cowards.

Wrong, we banned it because of this

Muslim conscripts are responsible for the most crime, fights, bullying the Russian army and this is a fact!!!!!

Keep in mind that communism have failed and so has Western liberalism/capitalism.

Communism and liberalism has failed their no question about it, that's why you see the rise of the far right all over Europe.

But Capitalism??

China would disagree with you:coffee:

A nation cannot effectively progress by undermining a large segment within it. Russia will never regain its former glory unless it reforms itself properly.

Russian and other slavs make up 83% of the population, so we can do without those troublemakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely wrong. Islamic system is best for progressive societies, if implemented in its true form. Islam introduces checks and balances to ensure well-being of a society; rids it from corruption; does not forces males to turn 'beta' and weak; and encourages progress..

Only that NO ONE knows what is true form/version of Islam. No one has been able to decode that for the last 1400 years.

Video: Thousands of Muslims Swarm The Streets of Moscow, Forcing a Shutdown of Traffic​

:cheers:

:bunny:

^^^^Yah keep it up, and all those Muslims will have have one way ticket back to their country:chilli:

Karen ge Ahl-e-Nazar taza basteyan abad
Meri nazar nahi sue Kufa-o-Baghdad

Iqbal

Reactions: sur
they are russian born muslims. :)

Its called Russian Federation for a reason:coffee: they will be deported back their republics.

That means Tatars to Tatarstan, Chechen's to Chechnya, Dagestania's to Dagestan etc...

Russian Muslims must cool down. It doesn't matter whether Russia become Muslim nation or not,Russian Muslims must try to remain in harmony. A possible threat to Russia will not be taken easily by Russian Govt. and it will deteriorate the current situation Muslims going through now.

Its called Russian Federation for a reason:coffee: they will be deported back their republics.

That means Tatars to Tatarstan, Chechen's to Chechnya, Dagestania's to Dagestan etc...

since you are anti-muslim, what are you doing on this forum?

Absolutely wrong. Islamic system is best for progressive societies, if implemented in its true form. Islam introduces checks and balances to ensure well-being of a society; rids it from corruption; does not forces males to turn 'beta' and weak; and encourages progress.

If implemented in true form and with full honesty,communism would be great..But there are many things which stopped from communism being implemented in its true form..The same applies to islamic system as well,thats why its not implemented in truest form in any muslim countries..Apart from the obvious non-sustainability,Its so vague that dozens of interpretations can be spawn out on same issues resulting endless chain of infighting(Over whose version is right.).

Keep in mind that islamic countries have failed to impliment shariah,and those who really tried-Afghan Taliban,TTP in swat etc not only failed to bring any progress but also dragged the society backwards..

since you are anti-muslim, what are you doing on this forum?

I am sorry i was under the impression this was a English speaking Military forum for discussion news and Military hardware, not a pan Islamic jihad forum.

So if not wanting my country to turn into something unrecognizable makes me anti-Muslim than so be it.!!!!!:disagree:

How would you feel if hundreds and thousands White Christian Europeans immigrated to your country and starting imposing their values and religions on your fellow citizen's?:hitwall:

Now Answer that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom