What's new

Russia urges India to line up behind China’s Belt and Road initiative (CPEC): i.e. get in line!

yes really, we will see, wasnt it USA who wanted to give you transit to Afghanistan thru Pakistan....whatever happened to that plan?? I think it was the same thing there, in the end Pakistan will have to do what US wants :)
I am not sure where US came in ,any way March is coming up and it's due time .I hope Pakistan will be able to pay China

India, US, Japan already had teamed up for some time. The worst nightmare for China is one by one countries are tilting it weight towards India. UK & French have started sending their warships & carriers, as a support to India policy in SCS. Australia will soon join the next joint Naval exercise.

Apart from a strong Japan we now have Vietnam strongly on our side. Philippines are on our side, but trying some double side bargains between China & US. All the other countries whether they join us or not won’t really matter. Yes Indonesia can add some small power to the group. I will keep Taiwan neutral, but they will add a massive force to the group.

All major powers including the US attended the Belt & Road forum (BRF) held on May 14–15, 2017 in Beijing, and drew 29 foreign heads of state and government and representatives from more than 130 countries and 70 international organizations. India was the only country daringly opposed to Chinese intentions & rejected China’s invitation & stayed out.

http://www.ceylontoday.lk/print20170401CT20170630.php?id=21272

Interestingly Sri lanka added spice to the India’s absence in the BRF on CPEC.

China is getting more & more worried of how things are slowly slipping out of its hand with its arrogance to make India bow down to it. In the context, India is now slowly making China bow down to the India’s diplomatic might. China is not only worried, it’s starting to panic the failure of OBOR. The country will collapse if the OBOR doesn’t go according to its plan. Many African countries are not happy with the west & are inviting India to come in to safe guard their interests as a hedge against China.

There is a big surprise awaiting the world by 2020/21 from one country around SCS. I won’t disclose it here, because I don’t want the Pak intellects & Military to get a free access to such vital info from a small commoner like me. It will be a massive negative factor for China though.

India is not at all deterred by all the Chinese warnings & provocations. China thought there is nobody to question or stop its hegemony & they took India very lightly until Doklam happened. With huge armaments getting deployed in our North East border & making a fortress of the Indian ocean with heavy deployments in Andaman Nicobar Islands & Vietnam the Chinese worries is mounting by day. Singapore new alliance is the latest & there is more to come.

We have managed to temporarily stop Chinese investments in CPEC. Chinese are getting more & more worried with the terror strikes in Pakistan apart from the resistance from Balochs & people of GB. Indian Drones are continuously intruding in to Chinese territory to spy.

How is Pakistan going to deal, If China asks Pakistan to vacate Azad Kashmir & GB & hand it over to India. It’s not reached that stage yet, so it’s just a question for now.

Russia is only playing both sides to keep both happy. But it’s also worried at the pace India’s influence in the world is growing. Nobody is consulting or inviting the Russians, that’s what is making their Ego hurt, but they can’t stop or be jealous of India’s growing influence. India has still a long way to go. But as of now most of the things are working in our favour.

Last edited:
I am not sure where US came in ,any way March is coming up and it's due time .I hope Pakistan will be able to pay China

If Pakistan cant we can ask our good neighbor for money, i heard they are flushed these days

Indian keyboard warriors here will as usual throw their toys out in tantrum but this is really significant. From all people, this is coming from Russian. The fact that warning/advise was given inside India is huge. India should have no illusion that now Russia got stakes in OBOR/CPEC. If Pakistan and China wasn't enough, with Russia putting it's weight behind, let's see how far India will go in being a good and loyal American dog.

With Russia solidly behind OBOR, what will be the fate of that silly north south corridor via charbahar, the Indian wet dream, which was suppose to go through Russia or its influenced region?

no india will never become part of OBOR not now not in futire and both China and russia knows it they are just trying to persuade it cause until china helps india become part of NSG & UNSC forget anything elese

thats the dellusional indian public sheep mentality at work mate ...not your mistake
your high ups will continue dissapointing you and every time you will keep adjusting your mindset and cooking up reasons to support it ;)

The only way India can accept OBOR is if China turns off the Pak occupied Kashmir tap and opens up most of its economy for Indian companies to tap.

Yup. Russia. India says shut up and sell your wares.

India needs to listen to their step father Russia if they ever want NSG now. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

again China beats India diplomatically at the world stage

Like hell we will.
Says some one from country which hosts highest number of people living below poverty line. :hitwall::hitwall:

http://www.businesstoday.in/current...low-poverty-line-world-bank/story/238085.html

India needs to listen to their step father Russia if they ever want NSG now. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

but but but Russia wont risk its huge investment opportunities with india :p:

The only way India can accept OBOR is if China turns off the Pak occupied Kashmir tap and opens up most of its economy for Indian companies to tap.
Never gonna happen.

no india will never become part of OBOR not now not in futire and both China and russia knows it they are just trying to persuade it cause until china helps india become part of NSG & UNSC forget anything elese

I understand that this is not going to be popular. But the wheels of change are so huge and the economic benefits are so large that India just won't be able to resist. There is a "Lucrative Offer" on the table for india by China and Russia. And that is why this meeting took place. Now it is upto india to take up with offer, and I believe that India will take up this offer.

India's ego and reluctant policies are driving this part of the world to 3rd World.....India should put aside her ego and accept the reality that they are not the super power (Cacha Choudary)...of this area....

More like a subtle warning.

Either toe the line or if not it is fine BUT dont try to sabotage either directly or acting as US proxy.

Guys, suppose for a moment we assume that INDIA got in line and part of OBOR initiaves..But tell me some good reason that India will get benifit out of it before even asking India to join? At present, without any so called initiaves, India and China trade is around 100 billion which is mostly in favor of China...Now what more can be done through all these CPEC that can not be achived through India China trade through regular borders...

Unless, some one really highlight, why India would join the initiative, i am not sure, why others are jumping into the gun that India should get in line???

Ask pakistan to leave AJK,we will join chinese OBOR. Chinese OBOR is chinese expansionism. Its debt trap for poor nations of central asia. India have nothing to gain from OBOR.

Get in line!! :rofl: poor Chinese are now begging to Russia to ask India to Join :lol::lol:
What happened to India not worth statement :omghaha::omghaha:

Lol.... Russia urges India way before than India ever rejected it officially:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Now look at the pakistani fan boy here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom