What's new

Russia offered Su-27 and Mig-29 to PAF in the 90s

yehi sach hai blue shirt waly bhai jee:D

Asslamo Alaikum Imran Bhai how r u hope you are doing fine I know my post is totally out of topic but this question keep on pop in after few time this time I thought I better ask you.

How many FLOORS HELL have actually?. as you are living on 7th floor?. :welcome::)

Asslamo Alaikum Imran Bhai how r u hope you are doing fine I know my post is totally out of topic but this question keep on pop in after few time this time I thought I better ask you.

How many FLOORS HELL have actually?. as you are living on 7th floor?. :welcome::)

hmmmmmmmmmm hell has 7 floors up and 200 floors underground. i live in top of hell. up then my floor only few ppl living divil himself with sharoon and hitler.

my floor has indra gandhi and me and shekh mujeeb with along others

you has to know also most papuler ppl here with us from all over they world.soon new batch will join us hope we have good time.day by day papulation here increase so now we have shortage of space PPL waiting out side for inter but no place.:D

hmmmmmmmmmm hell has 7 floors up and 200 floors underground. i live in top of hell. up then my floor only few ppl living divil himself with sharoon and hitler.

my floor has indra gandhi and me and shekh mujeeb with along others

you has to know also most papuler ppl here with us from all over they world.soon new batch will join us hope we have good time.day by day papulation here increase so now we have shortage of space PPL waiting out side for inter but no place.:D
Humm great then well in new batch people like Zardari a possibility?.:devil:

The Main gun of F-22P frigate AK-176M is actually Russian.
Chinese re-designed its stealthy turret to reduce radar cross-section.:chilli:

81a8a1b42a3903d5388d76cdc1c349dd.jpg

I think we should stop living in the past and move on.

However both Mig 29 and Su-27 were indeed evaluated by PAF in Sargodha. PAF was very much interested in Su-27 and was impressed by it. There were two reasons PAF went againts the deal. Number one we wanted Su-27 directly from Russia while Russia wanted us to buy them through Ukrain. Secondly Su-27 is quite big compared to fighters PAF has and I think they needed to build new hangers for Su-27. In the end PAF thought it better to go for something else than investing so much in this single fighter type.

yeah, i read this on the pakistan air force page on wiki.. i was also supprised.

Indians can't digest anything specially incase of Pakistan I guess they badly need Hajmoolla now. :cheesy:

We should have taken them. Specially Su-27 which is a air superiority fighter. But I guess Pakistan needs S-300 or S-400 and Pantsir S-1 more than fighters or for that matter any other weapons.

you shouldn't be saying this atleast not until you decide your MRCA because if SU30 is so good then why even consider anything else right(i know the answer to this) but i am trying to apply the indian logic to this because from their point of view pakistan going for JF17s is because pakistan never had a choice or china not buying the jf somehow makes it crappy! :agree:

2000 Posts many thanks under ur belt , still you are asking this question???? I will suggest you to visit sticky MMRCA thread under Indian defence forum section... :)

Great advice, but a little late. We forgot about the Flankers about 15 years ago. Enjoy our left-over grapes.

you never got this grapes

so how they can be your left over?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom