What's new

Russia may join Pakistan-China economic corridor (CPEC) project

It's just a objection this is politics why make a big deal of it? the land reminds disputed of course the Indian govt was going to object what is news in this?

We already are active in the South China Seas and I do not see any Indian ships coming under attack do you?

Nobody is making a big deal out of it. Just loving the way you have been rejected on the GB issue.

As for South China Sea. It is not our problem. You can be as much active as you want to. Till you get a spanking. We have no issues with it.

Nobody is making a big deal out of it. Just loving the way you have been rejected on the GB issue.

As for South China Sea. It is not our problem. You can be as much active as you want to. Till you get a spanking. We have no issues with it.

Ah right but dreams are not reality, Indo-China ties are on a upwards trajectory.

Umm I am not a girl dumbass

I have never been banned lol quit lying ahmedi boy

It was you Pakistanis that brought in India your stupid think thanks said India was against the project which was a utter lie when India just objected to it running into disputed area of Azad Kashmir.

Next you started making wild claims saying you will turn Gwadar into Hong Kong :lol:

Since 2007 you received a pittance of $17bn in FDI lol

Next you Pakistanis started using foul language against Hindus and supporting terrorist like dawood and HS lol but I won't go down that route with you guys as I come from a good family. All I can say is the image of Pakistanis is not great especially living in UK.

Lol Dr Gupti is on lying Olympics, frankly speaking I don't care what you think of Pakistanis, just leave us alone and stop annoying us with your bullshit. No one is taking you serious here.

Before you point fingers go back to the start and read who brought in India making wild claims about India which was not even accurate.

Yes with trillions of $$ oil you can

Umm I am not a girl dumbass

I have never been banned lol quit lying ahmedi boy

It was you Pakistanis that brought in India your stupid think thanks said India was against the project which was a utter lie when India just objected to it running into disputed area of Azad Kashmir.

Next you started making wild claims saying you will turn Gwadar into Hong Kong :lol:

Since 2007 you received a pittance of $17bn in FDI lol

Next you Pakistanis started using foul language against Hindus and supporting terrorist like dawood and HS lol but I won't go down that route with you guys as I come from a good family. All I can say is the image of Pakistanis is not great especially living in UK.

Pakistan has more then just oil dear and Dubai has not made it self on oil money. Get your facts right first.
Ever hear of shale oil and vast gas, gold, silver, copper and much more resources of Pakistan??? Only corruption need to be eliminated.

Whenever Pakistan is going to get in better situations specially economically, all Indian and other enimies are like this :lol::

MyAssIsOnFire.gif

Why don't you Indians visit GB to find out what they think about you? I heard a lot of Indians got kicked out of Edi Amin out of Uganda. Even Africans got tired of Indians. :rofl:

Well not only Indians but Pakistanis also got booted out of Uganda, and you compare the status of Ugandan Indians to Pakistanis in the UK they beat you in every aspect apart from having a higher jail population.

BBC NEWS | In Depth | Ugandan Asians - successful refugees

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? - Life and Style - The Independent

Pakistani and Bangladeshi families 'four times more likely to live in poverty' | Joseph Rowntree Foundation

Lol Dr Gupti is on lying Olympics, frankly speaking I don't care what you think of Pakistanis, just leave us alone and stop annoying us with your bullshit. No one is taking you serious here.

So why did your fellow Pakistanis bring in India :lol:

Well not only Indians but Pakistanis also got booted out of Uganda, and you compare the status of Ugandan Indians to Pakistanis in the UK they beat you in every aspect apart from having a higher jail population.

BBC NEWS | In Depth | Ugandan Asians - successful refugees

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? - Life and Style - The Independent

Dr Gupti we have all ready seen your real face, you are a racist prick, probably a ugly one too. Last time you were being racist to a Romanian member here, you got booted really badly.

So all Ugandan Indians obsessed with Pakistan too? Seriously though stop your Pakistan obsession. I think by now we understand you are butthurt at seeing any sort of progress in Pakistan, hateful and little hearted people like you celebrate when someone dies in Pakistan. I know your kind very well. You can shove your ''success'' in your read side, I don't care about you people. I know you guys have serious inferior complex when it comes to Pakistanis, its no wonder you're fellow country men come running like hungry dogs when anyone mentions Pakistan. :lol:

So why did your fellow Pakistanis bring in India :lol:

Now you're not even making any sense. You stupid plonker learn to write, I thought you were a Doctor.:lol:

Dr Gupti we have all ready seen your real face, you are a racist prick, probably a ugly one too. Last time you were being racist to a Romanian member here, you got booted really badly.

So all Ugandan Indians obsessed with Pakistan too? Seriously though stop your Pakistan obsession. I think by now we understand you are butthurt at seeing any sort of progress in Pakistan, hateful and little hearted people like you celebrate when someone dies in Pakistan. I know your kind very well. You can shove your ''success'' in your read side, I don't care about you people. I know you guys have serious inferior complex when it comes to Pakistanis, its no wonder you're fellow country men come running like hungry dogs when anyone mentions Pakistan. :lol:

Now you're not even making any sense. You stupid plonker learn to write, I thought you were a Doctor.:lol:

I think you have me mixed up with someone else, I only refuted the lies told by your think thank who brought in India and you say we are obsessed lol

When you going to Syria ahmedi boy? did you flee Pakistan because you get blown to bits

Face facts in UK you are well below Indians in all social aspects apart from crime, jail population.

Now you want me to be a girl? but I got a penis unless you like that kinda thing but I can assure you I do not

Well obama was right but this india can never digest if they want pakistan isolated they can never eaither progress pakistan stability and dialogue gurantees indians progrezz

I think you have me mixed up with someone else, I only refuted the lies told by your think thank who brought in India and you say we are obsessed lol

When you going to Syria ahmedi boy? did you flee Pakistan because you get blown to bits

Face facts in UK you are well below Indians in all social aspects apart from crime, jail population.

Now you want me to be a girl? but I got a penis unless you like that kinda thing but I can assure you I do not

Listen you please stop playing your chura tricks in front of an audience, because your simply embarrassing yourself. Before discriminating Jaanbaz based upon his religious beliefs, please serve some customers in an off-licence shop like a good little serf:) When was the last time an Indian MP was part of the Prime Minister's Cabinet? Personally I don't understand why British Pakistani's are brought into the picture, when this topic is about Russia and its interests in CPEC. You must be a transvestite who is stuck in between genders, now play twiddle dum with your fingers.

Back
Top Bottom