What's new

Russia may join Pakistan-China economic corridor (CPEC) project

Good to see more investment in Thar coal mining, PM have announced that only initially coal will be imported. After few years Thar coal will be used to generate power.
in few years the quality of Thar coal will improve?
lets not fool our self, these politicians will bark out anything lie only if it looks god on them and suites them. I will appreciate it when we actually DO START using thar coal and start sharing a tiniest bit of that money with the extreme poor of that region.

To be precise i am pointing at Gold Deposit reserves in Reko Dika and Saindak. My bad if i had misled U to Gold reserves held by countries.

You mean Gold and copper in the ground? it costs billions of $$ to mine those and with corruption factored in as well as being in a volatile area anything could happen. Let's see when it is actually mined and what it mean's for Pakistan's GDP that is the real thing to see.

Analysis: Reko Diq’s billion-dollar mystery - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

$17 bn in 7-8 years? not really to be honest considering the highest you got was $5.7 bn during 1 year of Musharaf who took Pakistan into the war on terror campaign.
Now U r contradicting your own statement and channeling the direction of discussion towards what Musharraf did. If Musharraf can bring in 5.7 billion a year, it shudnt b any problem for anyone else. Like i said its matter of time.

Pakistan should try to fix it's energy shortage and increase it's tax revenue that is the best thing to do for the short term, for the long term it should invest in cyber cities like India and attract FDI in outsourcing being a English speaking country you have much potential.

Now U r contradicting your own statement and channeling the direction of discussion towards what Musharraf did. If Musharraf can bring in 5.7 billion a year, it shudnt b any problem for anyone else. Like i said its matter of time.

I was a fan of Musharraf I thought he did good things for Pakistan but that's my view others may disagree.

in few years the quality of Thar coal will improve?
lets not fool our self, these politicians will bark out anything lie only if it looks god on them and suites them. I will appreciate it when we actually DO START using thar coal and start sharing a tiniest bit of that money with the extreme poor of that region.
Sir If Dr Samar can start generation of power by Thar coal gasifictaion and China has inked agreements to generate power using Thar coal then we should come out of this mind set that Thar coal is of no use.

Chinese company to set up 1400 MW Thar coal power project | Pakistan Today

I was a fan of Musharraf I thought he did good things for Pakistan but that's my view others may disagree.
He was forced to swallow the bitter pill. On face many would be against him but even they know the reality.

Russia, Iran, China everyone is interested in CPEC... kise ke g******** pe aaaggg lag gaye hey sare investment Afghanistan may L hogaye hay aur ub kutoon ke tarhan Bangladesh may ja kar apni he puppet Haseena wajid tak bracket hogaye hain hHAHHAHAHHAHA

Mushy even thought he was a military man ensured there was freedom of the press, he brought in vital reforms to attract the FDI. Pakistan has much potential but it also has to create jobs for the masses like we do in India and that is the challenge for our countries.

I hope we can proceed with the IPI pipeline at some stage as this will help with energy shortage if the political situation improves we should go for it.

These are the fdi in india, how many indian's overjoyed like pakistani's from this figure every year ! They are talking as if CPEC is the gateway to heaven.

fdi.png

Sir If Dr Samar can start generation of power by Thar coal gasifictaion and China has inked agreements to generate power using Thar coal then we should come out of this mind set that Thar coal is of no use.

Chinese company to set up 1400 MW Thar coal power project | Pakistan Today

I never said that Thar coal was of no use, this is all political garbage!!
My point is why after a few years? why not now? why are we importing coal for now? the thing is we are importing because thar coal is not good enough, AS BEING STATED by authorities, then will it turn good by itself in a few years? it wont, it cant!!

As said earlier, these politicians will spit out lies with ease as long as it is befitting them, i wont be celebrating unless i SEE Thar coal being used and that are being developed. Currently the only news coming out of Thar is of thousands of children who have died of thirst while one leader was developing underpasses and fly overs while the other was busy in his Dharnaa!!

These are the fdi in india, how many indian's overjoyed like pakistani's from this figure every year ! They are talking as if CPEC is the gateway to heaven.

View attachment 230559

The thing is,, have you seen Pakistani members commenting on Indian FDI figure? I cant simple grasp on the reason every Indian member have to comment on any development work in Pakistan,, Obsession? :lol: ??

Sadly, uncle sam wouldn't allow that to happen.

I never said that Thar coal was of no use, this is all political garbage!!
My point is why after a few years? why not now? why are we importing coal for now? the thing is we are importing because thar coal is not good enough, AS BEING STATED by authorities, then will it turn good by itself in a few years? it wont, it cant!!

As said earlier, these politicians will spit out lies with ease as long as it is befitting them, i wont be celebrating unless i SEE Thar coal being used and that are being developed. Currently the only news coming out of Thar is of thousands of children who have died of thirst while one leader was developing underpasses and fly overs while the other was busy in his Dharnaa!!

2 reasons:

1. Thar coal mines will take a few years to develop
2. The coal is good enough for mine-mouth power plant but not viable to transport due to it's lower calorific content and flammability

To get this dream true... Complete eradication of terrorism and encouraging neutral Islam is equally important in the country along with huge investment and participation of other countries...

You are acting childish. Indians have no objection to CPEC. What Indians have objections are that it cannot pass through GB. I am sure if it passes through GB, Indian government will not allow it to complete or even it is completed and goes though GB, Indian government will make sure it doesn't function properly.

The best idea is Pakistan government look for alternative route such as one through Afghanistan

Like we care.. This route is meant to happen and will happen... It's indian loss if it sees it as a threat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom