What's new

Russia may join Pakistan-China economic corridor (CPEC) project

The people who invaded Kashmir are not from Kashmir, but Pathans from FATA.

There was no "invasion" of GB though..:rofl:

It was the efforts of Gilgit scouts and military officers who rebelled and kick out brits n indians out of the region!

@WAJsal can you post the link to your thread so sunny boy here can read a thing or two about the liberation of GB!

You are talking for yourself. I understand, and I respect your position. One person alone doesn't represent whole of GB. I can show scores of articles that show that the people of GB are unhappy with Pakistan. We consider everyone from GB as Indians and that is our position. You agree or disagree that is your position.
I agree there is a forceful invasion, in fact we are so helpless we don't even have the power to protest or etc, etc. Buddy all the articles you might have read do not present you with the ground reality. Do share some of these articles, haven't had a good laugh, today. Most of these articles are all super exaggerated, the ground reality is much different. Has any news of any protest against Pakistan army ever come from GB. I rest my case. Stop living in a delusion. We have in fact defended our country on every occasion. Look at NLI's role in Kargil. @DESERT FIGHTER , can tell you more. Like it or not we are known for our patriotism. No point in lying to yourself.

It was the efforts of Gilgit scouts and military officers who rebelled and kick out brits n indians out of the region!

@WAJsal can you post the link to your thread so sunny boy here can read a thing or two about the liberation of GB!
Let him live in a delusion. He doesn't know the first thing about GB, this gave me a good laugh.
@ito , Gilgitis got liberated on their own, in fact no help from Pakistan. Get educated please. You are insulting yourself.
How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .

Go on link articles, but neutral articles

Here is my link

Kashmir References

Go on link articles, but neutral articles

Here is my link

Kashmir References
Thank you for confirming how retarded you are... Did you even read the source you quoted dim wit??

And here is my source:
image.jpg

A Memorial dedicated to Liberation Martyrs of Gilgit Scouts.

No "Pashtun" ever set a foot in GB .. It was the people of Gilgit Baltistan and the Gilgit Scouts who liberated the region and merged with Pakistan!!

P.S: Read WAJsals thread..

No "Pashtun" ever set a foot in GB .. It was the people of Gilgit Baltistan and the Gilgit Scouts who liberated the region and merged with Pakistan!!

P.S: Read WAJsals thread..
You are simply wasting your time. Apparently he knows more about GB than me(a local). And he thinks he is saying what the majority wants. Had a good laugh though.

You are simply wasting your time. Apparently he knows more about GB than me(a local). And he thinks he is saying what the majority wants. Had a good laugh though.

He jumps up in every thread relatin to Pakistan or CPEC & GB .. Moaning and crying the same shit again and again... And I just love bashing him..:lol: .. Quiet an entertainment ..:)

LOL, what can India do to stop CPEC going through GB anyway. What a joker.

They can cry and cry and cry .. Dig a river out of stones and mountains and divert it to GB and maybe flood it..:lol:

In their wet dreams lol.

LOL, Then why are Pakistanis screaming through the rooftops 'Indian terrorism', 'Indian terrorism', 'TTP', 'BLA' blah blah.
What a joke.

Coz it's not a hidden fact...

Meanwhile:

Another 59 Baloch militants surrender - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Shit ain't working for ya mah hindi nigga!

Russia has as much as to gain as China from this project. About time that they realized.

Pakistan media fuss about CPEC

As per him the chinese are dumbing coal power plant machinery, as they are scrapping totally coal power plant in china by 2030

Yes it is. A fact hidden from the rest of the world and only visible to the 'pure people' in 'pure-land'.

Everyone else may call it delusion but what do they know.

Your defence minister admitted supporting terrorists.. You have a history o creating and sponsoring terrorism in other countries .. From Srilanka to PAK..

Back
Top Bottom