What's new

Russia may join Pakistan-China economic corridor (CPEC) project

Nothing much, its just a regular diplomatic offensive.

Much like how we build dams in Kashmir and divert waters and Pakistan is able to do nothing about it.

The DM was very clear.
I doubt as a Pakistani you have the comprehension skills required to get it clearly.

DM said we will use terrorists against terrorists. Now do you consider yourselves as terrorists?

Being an indian you have all the comprehension skills to not understand the retarded statements by your own ministers or even Chuck Heagal.

Pakistanis,Sri Lankans etc are liars... india is so innocent..

Reminds me of this:

image.jpg

And not a single f.. was given that day..
Indian members educated yourselves. GB acceded to Pakistan, there was no invasion by Pakistan. By the way where can i find this ***** invasion? I go to GB every year, i have family in every part, i have never heard of any anti-Pakistan, anti Pakistan army news coming from GB. I couldn't find this invasion.
@Spring Onion , @DESERT FIGHTER , let them lie to themselves. This is epic, thanks for the laugh guys.

Not a single person in GB is anti Pakistani they are the most patriotic citizens and will remain. Indian could take middle finger in there @rse if they are happy with it. @WAJsal dont feed indian troll let them bark anti Pakistani sentiments are in their blood.

Newtons latest law
"The measure of a projects success can be accurately gauged by the number of jealous Indians turning up to dismiss it"

Newton's first law:-

An object remains at rest,unless acted upon by an external force :cheesy:

Russia
CARs
Afghanistan
Can change thier destinies utilising Pakistanis route to Indian Ocean , Middle East and African continent

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom