What's new

Russia has announced world war 3

shayyman

Reaction score
Country
United States
With sinking of Moskova, Russian state TV announced WW3 has started.

Russian state TV says Ukraine invasion ‘has already escalated into World War 3’

A Russian state TV host has said the reason president Vladimir Putin’s “special operation” in Ukraine is taking so long is because the country has entered World War Three against Nato.

Presenter Olga Skabeyeva implored Rossiya 1 viewers to “recognise” that the country was now “fighting against Nato infrastructure, if not Nato itself.”

Russia can't even coordinate their propaganda lmao. I thought they initially said an accidental fire broke out on the ship which caused the sinking? Now they are implying that their flagship was destroyed by a military without a navy? :lol:

If russia cant handle ukraine due to NATO intelligence sharing and weapons supply then it should start targeting those border crossings and even targets in poland and romania. NATO will back off if they realize putin is determined to escalate the war and go nuclear.

Why do Americans and Russians think every minor conflict they're involved in is WWIII... Iran and Ukraine are not WWIII material.

Presenter Olga Skabeyeva implored Rossiya 1 viewers to “recognise” that the country was now “fighting against Nato infrastructure, if not Nato itself.”

Well, Russia can put its sight on the Nazi volunteer offices in Britain for example.

It's gonna be a short war in that case. The Russian military has shown itself to be "lumber 1" on paper only.

Corruption, kickbacks and a leadership structure that doesn't empower low level officers and requires the approval of seniors everywhere has hamstrung them. Apparently a lot of equipment is not fit for purpose due to dodgy parts.

If russia cant handle ukraine due to NATO intelligence sharing and weapons supply then it should start targeting those border crossings and even targets in poland and romania. NATO will back off if they realize putin is determined to escalate the war and go nuclear.
Exactly

Russia can't even coordinate their propaganda lmao. I thought they initially said an accidental fire broke out on the ship which caused the sinking? Now they are implying that their flagship was destroyed by a military without a navy? :lol:
Doesn't matter if its propaganda or not. It's irrelevant at this stage. What matters is their intentions. And Russia has every capability to convert the issue into a world war. Already many are wondering why the Ukraine is taking so long to capture for a massive Russian army, or is it exactly what Putin wants (and probably the US too)? Linger it on. Expand the conflict, push it into NATO territory, considering that Russia is already under heavy sanctions - pushed to the wall. This summer Sweden and Finland will enter NATO. And if Russia chooses to attack a small NATO country, that will or has potential to bring all NATO into the fold. If NATO does not respond, it's end of NATO and western world order of alliances. If NATO responds, it's WWIII.

It might take a while to get there but it's not as simple as it seems now.

It's gonna be a short war in that case. The Russian military has shown itself to be "lumber 1" on paper only.

Corruption, kickbacks and a leadership structure that doesn't empower low level officers and requires the approval of seniors everywhere has hamstrung them. Apparently a lot of equipment is not fit for purpose due to dodgy parts.
Exactly

because it lost largest ship to a country without a navy...lol

Reminds me of Pakistani government. I feel for the Russian foot soldiers.

Reminds me of Pakistani government. I feel for the Russian foot soldiers.
Thankfully our armed forces don't suffer from the corruption the govt does.

I do remember the Indian army complaining about the quality of spare parts from Russia. Maybe they were selling them knock offs too.

Back
Top Bottom