What's new

Running out of time: Fearing prosecution, Afghan refugees look towards home

Afghanistan is no more a Pashtoon country...
upon immigration, they all will be offered two options...
1) Work against Pakistan
2) or be prepared for prosecution, like once Afghan Pashtoons.

Only those should be kicked back, who were awarded passports and NIC during Zardari era.

I feel really sad and sorry for the suffering of the poor afghans but they can only blame themselves and their countrymen for all this rising hatred against them in Pakistan. You just simply cant live in a country and abuse and disrespect that country all the time and then expect that country to still welcome them with open hearts. I lived my life in peshawar half of my friends were Afghans living among us going to the same schools as us they never had any problem only after they started preaching this hate against Pakistan and cheering all the bomb blast in Pakistan that they are started to be dislike by most of the country now.

We should offer the rich ones citizenship. They can be useful.
Well, i would not appreciate that, an afghani will remain afghani at the end. Its better that rich or poor, every afghan refugee should be sent back to their own country. same apply to tribal folks, they also better return to their own areas. They all are creating violent atmosphere in our cities.

they should go back as their country is at peace now!!
many afghan refugees have been involved in heinous crimes in Pakistan
they deserve such a behavior from Pakistani authorities

Well, i would not appreciate that, an afghani will remain afghani at the end. Its better that rich or poor, every afghan refugee should be sent back to their own country. same apply to tribal folks, they also better return to their own areas. They all are creating violent atmosphere in our cities.
What exctly do you mean by tribal folks? This is one country not someone's dad's personal property to tell others where they should stay inthe country. Tribals are the citizens of this country and will live wherever they wish to live.

Last edited:
I feel really sad and sorry for the suffering of the poor afghans but they can only blame themselves and their countrymen for all this rising hatred against them in Pakistan. You just simply cant live in a country and abuse and disrespect that country all the time and then expect that country to still welcome them with open hearts. I lived my life in peshawar half of my friends were Afghans living among us going to the same schools as us they never had any problem only after they started preaching this hate against Pakistan and cheering all the bomb blast in Pakistan that they are started to be dislike by most of the country now.

I agree with the sentiment, its sad that things had to reach this point. Taking in so much refugees should have resulted in creating goodwill across the border but sadly miscalculations on all sides have brought us to this sorry state. Still Pakistan should make every effort to make the process easy for the refugees who are returning Govt should abstain from making any inflammatory statements and make it clear that constant threat of TTP has compelled us to hasten the issue of refugees.

(I listened to the statements made by parents of kids who were martyred in Peshawar school incident. Most of them pointed their fingers to Afghan refugees/ groups and I think there is a serious threat that people may start mob justice which will prove fatal for Pakistan/ Afghanistan relationship)

What exctly do you mean by tribal folks? This is one country not someone's dad personal property to tell others where they should stay inthe country. Tribals are the citizens of this country and will live wherever they wish to live.
If tribal involved in more crimes in cities , creating so much disturbance and promoting typical hate culture along with TTP ideology , then would be sent back to their own lands for the sake of national and citizens interest. your likes and dislikes don't matters.

If tribal involved in more crimes in cities , creating so much disturbance and promoting typical hate culture along with TTP ideology , then would be sent back to their own lands for the sake of national and citizens interest. your likes and dislikes don't matters.

There is police for controlling criminal elements and Pakistan is their land. Your post is simply racist.

Did you kick in them in the nuts?
Because if you didn't you're indirectly a Taliban sympathizer.
If I was you I'd have smashed them to bits.
Also how on earth were they allowed to freely do that?
Didn't the Pakistani majority students do anything against them??
---------------
Oh and @Samandri - bye bye we won't miss you and your sorry arse. have fun in your village in Afg :D
oh and pst have all the fun you can while you're here you most likely won't get to see another women for the rest of your life when you go back to your, um, 'country'.

There is police for controlling criminal elements and Pakistan is their land. Your post is simply racist.
Racist for an outsider, I'm not against tribals, I support If they work for their own region instead of living a disgrace , displaced life. their homeland need their efforts to rebuilt and to make their region prosperous.

Ooohhh yeah really??? How about you stick to your city then and accept the blame for all wrong goings in your city? And shouldnt be let to go to any other part of the country coz you'll contaminate rest of the country? Is that how rest of the country should treat you coz if you are living in a big city and that city is dirty does it mean you should be held responsible for that dirt?? Grow the heck up i am a tribal and i'll go wherever i wish to go in my country.

Ooohhh yeah really??? How about you stick to your city then and accept the blame for all wrong goings in your city? And shouldnt be let to go to any other part of the country coz you'll contaminate rest of the country? Is that how rest of the country should treat you coz if you are living in a big city and that city is dirty does it mean you should be held responsible for that dirt?? Grow the heck up i am a tribal and i'll go wherever i wish to go in my country.

Spot on - and you are welcome everywhere.

I dunno why you guys hate people from other areas apart from Karachi? they are all CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN.. THEY CAN RELOCATE OR LIVE WHERE EVER THEY WANT... THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO ALL PAKISTANIS...!

Now if west was doing same to Pakistanis due to terrorism or being security threat. Most posters would be singing different tune.

Back
Top Bottom