What's new

Running out of time: Fearing prosecution, Afghan refugees look towards home

3000 out of millions are deported, what do you think this amount qualify for appreciation? only little efforts against afghan are highlighted as persecution in Pakistan in media . Anyway I appreciate KPK government because other provincial governments are nearly dead in this refugee case.

I am not in favor of forcefully deporting them to hell hole that is Afghanistan, especially those who have lived 30 years in Pakistan. And i also agree there shouldn't be any no go area anywhere in Pakistan. Karachi police need to clean up areas and deport/jail criminal Afghanis.

i need them to go out of Pakistan even they all die next hour including women and children no problem

over the weekend had a discussion with the afghans in the locality.. they (the whole family) have close to a dozen shops in the locality.. all clothes shops... all brought via afghanistan.. all have NICs.. every family owns a shop..
one of the question asked was: Will you ever support pakistan in case there was a war b/w 2 countries...
ans was: awal tu ho ga naheen, agar hua tu hum apne bhayo k sath khara hoey ga aur jo hum se lare ga usko ghar tak ja k mare ga.
i need not post more...
Now in order to get a UK or US nationality or nationality of any other country the 1st thing u do is swear allegiance even in case of war. so my reply is throw out these scum bags to where they belong. swear allegiance, be thankful for what u have and if not then get out.
the void left in clothes market, transportation, baking and construction fields will slowly be filled by locals thus decreasing poverty and improving local ppl.

EDIT: for the record the ppl i talked to reside in gold plaza, paradise plaza and khan tower on defence chowk, lahore

over the weekend had a discussion with the afghans in the locality.. they (the whole family) have close to a dozen shops in the locality.. all clothes shops... all brought via afghanistan.. all have NICs.. every family owns a shop..
one of the question asked was: Will you ever support pakistan in case there was a war b/w 2 countries...
ans was: awal tu ho ga naheen, agar hua tu hum apne bhayo k sath khara hoey ga aur jo hum se lare ga usko ghar tak ja k mare ga.
i need not post more...
Now in order to get a UK or US nationality or nationality of any other country the 1st thing u do is swear allegiance even in case of war. so my reply is throw out these scum bags to where they belong. swear allegiance, be thankful for what u have and if not then get out.
the void left in clothes market, transportation, baking and construction fields will slowly be filled by locals thus decreasing poverty and improving local ppl.

EDIT: for the record the ppl i talked to reside in gold plaza, paradise plaza and khan tower on defence chowk, lahore
Afghans who have property and businesses worth 10 lakh or more should be given Pakistani nationality others should be humanely and timely repatriated

Back
Top Bottom