What's new

Royal wedding at Aiwan-E-Sadar

Wanna share an sms, kinda joke;

A western citizen proudly says to Pakistani, "We are so much developed and civilized that we even take care of the robers, criminals and decoits."

The Pakistani says in reply, "You are far behind from us in this matter than, we make such people our PRESIDENT." :rofl:

What should be a future in a country in which pizza reaches your doorstep earlier than ambulance and police? worst.

The Presidency should become a marriage hall now.

KIT

look at zardaria tharkia :rofl: kitnay shouk say dekh raha hai

BTW Zardari hatao Mulk Bachao.
Aaenda election may sahi logo ko vote dena warna phir nawaz aur zardari waghera ko 5 saal mulk lootnay dena.

n503024111_1475905_7666.jpg

The set it very beautiful, I want to use this wedding hall for my wedding.

Where can I book this place?

The set it very beautiful, I want to use this wedding hall for my wedding.

Where can I book this place?

Nahhh... tacky. You can get better than this. But why this public declaration of getting hooked and jumping into the lake?

Nahhh... tacky. You can get better than this. But why this public declaration of getting hooked and jumping into the lake?

Read: Sarcasm. :D

Not getting hooked as of yet, so no lake to jump into.

How ironic of even the moderators discussing a two year's old thread ?:cheesy:

Read: Sarcasm. :D

Not getting hooked as of yet, so no lake to jump into.

Then super excited about the prospect of jumping into it? Where did you spot the "chick"?

320737505_6d93ddee3e.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

How ironic of even the moderators discussing a two year's old thread ?:cheesy:

Whatever :bunny:

Jealous?

Then super excited about the prospect of jumping into it? Where did you spot the "chick"?

Depends on the lake it self you know, the depth, width and the scenery.

As for the chick, do not worry, I am using the internet to its full potential. :enjoy:

Depends on the lake it self you know, the depth, width and the scenery.

As for the chick, do not worry, I am using the internet to its full potential. :enjoy:

Ahem, ahem. You said so much here, can't help but laugh at it :lol:

LOL @ the Mullah who read their Nikah, he's been busted for corruption in Hajj Scheme recently. Isn't he the one? and Why Maulana Fazlur-Rehman aka Maulana Diesel is not there? He loves these kind of parties...

Back
Top Bottom