What's new

Royal wedding at Aiwan-E-Sadar

someobdy should have taught the bride how to sit with a correct posture. She seems to be leaning back like she's watching tv at home.

What do they say about class? Money can't buy it.

Good observation, naw daulti... It show's! `

han seriously,muje bhi bride ka poses kuch khaas pasand nahi aye:tsk:
kya hogya hai aaj kal ki brides ko:D

Never been to a South Asian wedding, looks nice. In general for me, I like going to wedding parties. I like mostly the food and getting to know new people.

Never been to a South Asian wedding, looks nice. In general for me, I like going to wedding parties. I like mostly the food and getting to know new people.

Well your welcome to my cousins later next year, that is if you wanna come to Pakistan? ;)

Also the only thing we are arguing about here is where the wedding took place, in the Presidential Palace (that is like you having a wedding reception at the white house just cuz daddy knows G.W. Bush)... :hitwall:

How can a presidential palace be used for private parties..? don't let me think they have started putting them up for rent... ..

The president is ultimately 'Zar Dari':cheesy:......he may hv plan to earn season by renting out 'Presidncy' only for weekends for (newly drawing room's riched by forgery to PK) elites, as "ilovef16"'s dad said ""thorey vich bohta peh gya hai" to bear President house expenses and cut burdun on the treasury:lol::azn::smokin:

Originally Posted by imran khan
sorry baby i pray god gives you 500 gown like this but you plzz leave our aewan e sader for party you can do this any were in lahore

yeh dua hai?:what:
etna tou main ek month mein pehn leti hoon:cry:

young lady..... dont spoil your life by just keep on changing dresses...."Aur bhi kam hein zamaney mein dress change kerney key siwa" :P
500/30=16.66(approx17 rounded) gowns/day..& love-f16 :what:.... Oh my God....:eek::disagree: how do u do that........ your dad must be Politician , Bureaucrat or Govt contractor:smokin:

young lady..... dont spoil your life by just keep on changing dresses...."Aur bhi kam hein zamaney mein dress change kerney key siwa" :P
500/30=16.66(approx17 rounded) gowns/day..& love-f16 :what:.... Oh my God....:eek::disagree: how do u do that........ your dad must be Politician , Bureaucrat or Govt contractor:smokin:

Wanna Guess?
"Ladli":enjoy:

I'd hit that..the red dress one :D.On a sidenote....tax at use......

Back
Top Bottom