What's new

Chief of the Army Staff Desk.

In Balochistan .

1670699363054.png

I wonder how this story will end.....
It won't be different than any other unjust state that history has seen... sad part is that pakistan has a such XP and didnt learn...
we hv been brainwashed that pak will gr8 nation in the world, but we were made fooled... pak can never be one in this condition... india left us way behind, ppl don't realize that...

It won't be different than any other unjust state that history has seen... sad part is that pakistan has a such XP and didnt learn...
we hv been brainwashed that pak will gr8 nation in the world, but we were made fooled... pak can never be one in this condition... india left us way behind, ppl don't realize that...
Seems like you have never been to Pakistan and you are talking from your Indian ar$e.

Egad. What are those ladies wearing. Seriously?
why the f are you so interested in what ladies are wearing, that's my question
first, you were crying about the burqa, hijab and how randia is a Hindu country and shouldn't have it
now coming here and commenting on what women FC are wearing...
moron

why the f are you so interested in what ladies are wearing, that's my question
first, you were crying about the burqa, hijab and how randia is a Hindu country and shouldn't have it
now coming here and commenting on what women FC are wearing...
moron

Is that a scarf to keep out the desert sand.

I dont want to say anything negative BUT it appears as though bajwa 2.0 is here. as in bajwa's legacy will continue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom