What's new

Royal wedding at Aiwan-E-Sadar

Last hope i am surely hopeful you will be invited in your wedding :P
I doubt that myself :lol:
LOL @ the Mullah who read their Nikah, he's been busted for corruption in Hajj Scheme recently. Isn't he the one? and Why Maulana Fazlur-Rehman aka Maulana Diesel is not there? He loves these kind of parties...
WHo cares?
bas wedding islamic hai, baki sara kuch tou qair-islami hai.
Whatever, sarey mullah are like one other!

The set it very beautiful, I want to use this wedding hall for my wedding.

Where can I book this place?

Leave the wedding hall. I think we still have a chance with that bride. Us ki shadi nahi hoyi. Maulvi sahi banda nahi hai. I think she is still unmarried.:D

LOL @ the Mullah who read their Nikah, he's been busted for corruption in Hajj Scheme recently. Isn't he the one? and Why Maulana Fazlur-Rehman aka Maulana Diesel is not there? He loves these kind of parties...

Leave the wedding hall. I think we still have a chance with that bride. Us ki shadi nahi hoyi. Maulvi sahi banda nahi hai. I think she is still unmarried.:D

The bride is the daughter of Pir Pagara so its an 'Inter Pir' wedding.

Kazmi, the mullah doing the Nikah was as you stated involved in the Hajj Scam with the other son of Pir Gilani and was arrested recently.

On a side note, Pir Pagara was the first guy in Karachi to get a dish antenna and he invited all the known families to watch it with him when it was set up.

These pirs have their life set for fun.

Pakistan has an Income Tax department. :confused:

Clearly not enough it seems, still no lake found to jump into.

Are apne zardari chacha ko phone kar denge ji waise bhi Pakistan main income aur 10% tax apne chacha ka hi to hai... lo ji ho gaya income tax

Back
Top Bottom