What's new

ROHANI takes New York by storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist!

She's not vietnamese BTW, your view is biased. If i told you that she's japanese is it better?

I don't care who or what she is. She looks like a hooker that's the point. Other users already pointed that out to you. Runs totally counter to what you preach.

And if you are that desperate to use a female as a avatar then at least pick one who looks decent!

I don't care who or what she is. She looks like a hooker that's the point. Other users already pointed that out to you. Runs totally counter to what you preach.

And if you are that desperate to use a female as a avatar then at least pick one who looks decent!

Says the guy who sees hookers everyday with his money.
Admit it, you have a lot of money JEWS with the JEWS banks imposing us a heavy debt.

We know how you organize the white trade with ukranian women.

Says the guy who sees hookers everyday with his money.
Admit it, you have a lot of money JEWS with the JEWS banks imposing us a heavy debt.

We know how you organize the white trade with ukranian women.

Dude, you caught me with my pants down right there. I have to admit it.

Me and my Iranian Mullah bro below are often taking the trip to Ukraine while listening to techno music. You should join us. Although I must warn you that we are traveling with an Mossad agent who is locked in the car's cabin though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64mD68vq2Ko

:lol:

Dude, you caught me with my pants down right there. I have to admit it.

Me and my Iranian Mullah bro below are often taking the trip to Ukraine while listening to techno music. You should join us. Although I must warn you that we are traveling with an Mossad agent who is locked in the car's cabin though.

Techno Mullah - YouTube

FAKKKKKE!!!!!!

Make a way please for the new Mullahstan submarine.:laughcry:

1328450469116.jpg

:omghaha:

LOL

Did the self-proclaimed space engineer Soheil design that or what his name is? The Azeri Turk I believe he is. Mullah fanatic who apparently was "dying" not long ago.:rofl:

Lol, when I feel like I want to laugh I visit the Iranian section:omghaha: so much:cuckoo:

Shoeil LOL:omghaha: he looked himself up on his Mullah made spaceship.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

LOL, Saudi Arabia is making them go nuts.

Here is mullah got talent, Grendizer on his time machine. Dude this video cracked up for real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, when I feel like I want to laugh I visit the Iranian section:omghaha: so much:cuckoo:

Shoeil LOL:omghaha: he looked himself up on his Mullah made spaceship.

:rofl:

LOL, Saudi Arabia is making them go nuts.

Here is mullah got talent, Grendizer on his time machine. Dude this video cracked up for real.

Priceless. Especially that video. The old man has talent.

Haha, was close to spilling my coffee on my books. Man, you made me laugh, bro.

Yeah, they surely do go nuts. That's why it is so funny to post such clips. No ill intention. Just for the laughs.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom