What's new

ROHANI takes New York by storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a liar, let's stop with blaming everyone who isn't you. Get your point through in a more decent manner. Not everyone is Mossad. Furthermore, please make sure that you have the correct flags.

I don't treat everybody of MOSSAD.

I just notice that the only anti-iranian accounts strangely disappear when there is a new palestinian thread

It's also strange how they defend the JEWS when they are oppressing arabs muslims like them.

And don't worry for them, they always insult people of masoojis, kufars, iranian each time they can.

It's them who spread an articifial hatred against the innocent Iran.

I try again. This time in all seriousness. Have you like me banned and countered the biggest Zionist troll on this forum and got him banned with 3 different users in the span of 2 days?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/58242-pictorial-story-palestine-25.html

No moderator has ever commented on my behavior in relation to Jews, Zionists, Palestinians or the Palestinian conflict. Go write them a PM for confirmation Vietnamese MOSSAD crotale.

Bro, I was actually joking in my latest reply. Tried to imitate the Vietnamese. The Iran thing was correct though and the references to the Shah. The first will be seen in the near future.

:lol:

Of course as you speak good of the zionists and say nothing for the palestinians. Thanks to make my point.

It proves again that you're a liar. You try to make me believe that you post anti-zionist comments.

But you post comments about the JEWS in the subject just to say that JEWS are good people

So i'am not deceiving myslef: you're a zionist MOSSAD

Ok, according to your wise judgement, where would you place me, O' Learned One?

A. I despise the Persians.
B. I don't like the Arabs.
C. Don't care for the Hebrews.

So what does that make me?

A. MOSAD
B. CIA
C. ISI
D. Martian

Dude, try to co-exist peacefully. This is not a battlefield, and you my friend are no warrior.

I don't treat anyone of MOSSAD.

I just notice that the only anti-iranian accounts strangely disappear when there is a new palestinian thread

It's also strange how they defend the JEWS when they are oppressing arabs muslims like them.

And don't worry for them, they always insult people of masoojis, kufars, iranian each time they can.

It's them who spread an articifial hatred against the innocent Iran.

Put forward your empty claims. Everybody can see that I countered the ONLY OPEN Zionist on this forum who was actually Jewish (at least he claimed so) and a former IDF soldier. I got his 3 users banned. Once again, what have you done against Zionists here? Posting the same 3 pictures in all threads and being an imbecile does not count. You only attract more Zionists so you are not doing us any favors. Rather the opposite.

Also you can ask the only PALESTINIAN member here Hazzy about my views. We agree.

You are just an imbecile. I thought you were trolling but I can see that you are serious.

Ok, according to your wise judgement, where would you place me, O' Learned One?

A. I despise the Persians.
B. I don't like the Arabs.
C. Don't care for the Hebrews.

So what does that make me?

A. MOSAD
B. CIA
C. ISI

Dude, try to co-exist peacefully. This is not a battlefield, and you my friend are no warrior.

A, B,C makes that you're not zionist

The saudis MOSSAD trolls have only A.

They even some time make fun on Islam

They defend the JEWS

You see now the differences with you?

If they have a A behaviour + an anti-zionist behaviour it's OK. I force noone to love Iran that i'am not even from.

But the fact that they only bark on Iran and defend Israhell who oppress the arabs muslims like them is not notmal.

Dude, you're certifiable! :lol:

They defend the JEWS

If they have a A behaviour + an anti-zionist behaviour it's OK. I force noone to love Iran that i'am not even from.

But the fact that they only bark on Iran and defend Israhell who oppress the arabs muslims like them is not notmal.

They defend the JEWS

Yes, you are a certified imbecile. Which Saudi Arabian apart from Mesomania (who has not written here in ages) have made any fun of Islam? I don't even think that Mesomania has made fun of Islam he just states that he is a non-believer. Last time I checked you are NOT a Muslim. So why do you even care?

I like that dude..... don't speak ill of him....... :smitten:

Mossi, where are you mate.... miss you here on PDF...... miss our fights too! :D
@Mosamania

Yes, you are a certified imbecile. Which Saudi Arabian apart from Mesomania (who has not written here in ages) have made any fun of Islam? I don't even think that Mesomania has made fun of Islam he just states that he is a non-believer. Last time I checked you are NOT a Muslim. So why do you even care?

Last edited by a moderator:

Put forward your empty claims. Everybody can see that I countered the ONLY OPEN Zionist on this forum who was actually Jewish (at least he claimed so) and a former IDF soldier. I got his 3 users banned. Once again, what have you done against Zionists here? Posting the same 3 pictures in all threads and being an imbecile does not count. You only attract more Zionists so you are not doing us any favors. Rather the opposite.

Also you can ask the only PALESTINIAN member here Hazzy about my views. We agree.

You are just an imbecile. I thought you were trolling but I can see that you are serious.

Try to sell your BS for someone else

You want to make me believe that the arabs love the JEWS or zionists in Europa/USA who make all wars?

1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1991, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012

I like that dude..... don't speak ill of him....... :smitten:

Mossi, where are you mate.... miss you here on PDF...... miss our fights too! :D

@Mosmania

Yeah, idiotic behavior also has its attractions at least for the laughs. I can feel you actually. You know like the stupid girl who can be good-looking who always made herself look like a clown in chemistry classes. Oh, those days. LOL.

Try to sell your BS for someone else

You want to make me believe that the arabs love the JEWS or zionists in Europa/USA who make all wars?

1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1991, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012

Come again? What are you talking about Chung-Hu-Chai-Miaw ibn Yahudi al-Mossad?

Dude no matter how much you accuse every Muslim here that is not Iranian (LOL) for being an Mossad agent then we are not that. I DESPITE Zionists. But I don't support the killing of all Jews or innocent ones. Do you understand that or do I need to call you and tell you personally? The Palestinians and Jews have to learn to live together and ultimately they will have to find a common ground. No American, Saudi Arabian, Samoan or VIETNAMESE like you will change that.

Kanka, as long as a line isn't crossed, there is no justification to ban anyone. The line hasn't been crossed, yet. Besides, we allow different viewpoints, as long as he doesn't get "personal", he can continue to do so. I have seen same, if not more crap from Arab and Hebrew members here, only thing, they are a tad more discreet.

From this point onwards, let's not comment about "owners" of this website. Defend and debate, your choice, however, the forum is run by it's own rules. Have a problem bring it up in GHQ. Furthermore, if you can't reconcile with the best judgement of the management, you are free to leave. It's always up to individuals to make the choice.

This is the first time, i have ever seen you so serious. It was a semi-joke, me saying that comment about "owners".

But i will definetly bring this issue into GHQ.

Dude no matter how much you accuse every Muslim here that is not Iranian (LOL) for being an Mossad agent then we are not that. I DESPITE Zionists. But I don't support the killing of all Jews or innocent ones. Do you understand that or do I need to call you and tell you personally? The Palestinians and Jews have to learn to live together and ultimately they will have to find a common ground. No American, Saudi Arabian, Samoan or VIETNAMESE like you will change that.

You never speak against the JEWS and i don't call everybody MOSSAD crotales only the people who try to sell a deadly war against Iran and never speak against Israhell.

There's no point in arguing with the mentally challenged Vietnamese hooker, move along people.

Yeah, he is clearly mentally ill. What can you do? Feel sorry for the Vietnamese.

Besides can you not change your avatar, Vietnamese? It is hurting my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom