What's new

ROHANI takes New York by storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
^_________________________^; STFU.

The question should be what turned a probably skinny and small Vietnamese middle-aged man/teenager to a world class troll insanely obsessed about Arab matters while being a non-Muslim let alone Arab?

Do the Vietnamese people in general have some undecided rivalry with the Jews that I am not aware of?

In short this person needs help.

The standard reply of his will be that I am an Mossad agent but I have been accused of being 10 different nationalities/past users here etc. already so I think that I will survive.:lol:

It's really amazing that we have so many MOSSAD agents disguised as Saudi Arabians here.

You're really a laughable MOSSAD liar disguised as saudi

An arab muslim would never defend a JEW like you do as you oppress the palestinians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvSiYu8z2M

:lol:

@Sun Piwa - I am really worried about you now. What went wrong with you ? Has any Jewish girl ditched you ? Are you beaten down by any gang of Jewish mercilessly ? Is there anything wrong done by any Jewish during your childhood days ? I can understand you feel better by venting out your frustration on public forums but trust me it is going to worse your mental condition by many folds. You should stopping thinking about Jewish by engaging your mind in some other better things. Start making friends (looks like you don't have), watching movies (obviously not based on Jewish or Arab Wars), listening music and playing games. It will help you a lot and visit a neurosurgeon. You need it badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question should be what turned a probably skinny and small Vietnamese middle-aged man/teenager to a world class troll insanely obsessed about Arab matters while being a non-Muslim let alone Arab?

Do the Vietnamese people in general have some undecided rivalry with the Jews that I am not aware of?

In short this person needs help.

The standard reply of his will be that I am an Mossad agent but I have been accused of being 10 different nationalities/past users here etc. already so I think that I will survive.:lol:

It's really amazing that we have so many MOSSAD agents disguised as Saudi Arabians here.

If the saudis accounts start to defend the palestinians like they defend the JEWS i wound't be able to say this.

You're always eclipsing for a moment when we have a palestinian thread.

And i'am still waiting an indignation comment from you in the palestinian struggle thread.

If the saudis accounts start to defend the palestinians like they defend the JEWS i wound't be able to say this.

I guess you were not present when I owned our resident Zionist that went berserk 2 and 3 days ago with multiple users. In fact I probably banned him by reporting him.

What have you done here against the Zionists? AH? TELL ME?

You see all we Arabs at least Muslims will always support the Palestinians over the Jews but the solution is not to kill all Jews as you imagine. That will only weaken the Palestinian cause and do nothing good. Only self-defense is the solution when attacked or when land is stolen.

I have another question although I don't expect an answer. What made an VIETNAMESE immigrant in France like you so engaged in Arab and Jewish affairs?

Have you been influenced by the immigrant community in France? Do you also try to act like them when not on this forum? You know speak like them etc. I can imagine it.

In short:

Est-ce que tu es fou?:lol:

No he's actually son of this sites owner, given the fact that he is allowed to keep his hateful attitude for a long time.

Banning him is maybe not the solution but he should moderate his language. It is good to have people speaking out against the crimes of the Zionists. Although he has taken it to a whole other level where the seriousness of it disappears in a wave of nonsense.

No he's actually son of this sites owner, given the fact that he is allowed to keep his hateful attitude for a long time.

Where hateful comments? When i say MOSSAD liar where is the hatred when he's a MOSSAD liar?
Isn't the motto of the MOSSAD "by trickering we will win"?

You already have thousands of forums & militaryphotos to vomit unpunishably your call to murders against muslims and your praises for Israel

You want also this forum?

I guess you were not present when I owned our resident Zionist that went berserk 2 and 3 days ago with multiple users. In fact I probably banned him by reporting him.

What have you done here against the Zionists? AH? TELL ME?

You see all we Arabs at least Muslims will always support the Palestinians over the Jews but the solution is not to kill all Jews as you imagine. That will only weaken the Palestinian cause and do nothing good. Only self-defense is the solution when attacked or when land is stolen.

Have you been influenced by the immigrant community in France? Do you also try to act like them when not on this forum? You know speak like them etc. I can imagine it.

You just don't answer why you never defend the palestinians like you are outraged by fictionnal crimes of Iran that you invent yourself.

You don't answer why you eclipse each time we talk about the palestinians.

And yes i'am influenced by the people who warn me about your actions, but i know with your usual rhetoric everybody is hateful when they denounce your crimes.

They are not at imigrants from muslims countries as you can imagine in your manichean delire, but french intellectuals.

But i don't think you can speak about influence because your zionist medias control everything

You just don't answer why you never defend the palestinians like you are outraged by fictionnal crimes of Iran that you invent yourself.

You don't answer why you eclipse each time we talk about the palestinians.

I always speak out against Zionists. I banned and countered the biggest Zionist troll that made 3 different users in 3 days while you were sleeping! Where were you MOSSAD crotale? This is just a comedy play for you in order to appear anti-Zionist. In fact you are pro-Israeli like most Vietnamese who LOVE IsraHELL.

This site is doing nothing because they know that you are a MOSSAD crotale Jew so they are afraid of doing anything but they have often banned me when I have targeted the Iranian Zionists. Iran has secret dealings with the Zionists and Britishers like in the old days under the house slave the Shah the son of a officer. You will soon see.

Kanka, as long as a line isn't crossed, there is no justification to ban anyone. The line hasn't been crossed, yet. Besides, we allow different viewpoints, as long as he doesn't get "personal", he can continue to do so. I have seen same, if not more crap from Arab and Hebrew members here, only thing, they are a tad more discreet.

From this point onwards, let's not comment about "owners" of this website. Defend and debate, your choice, however, the forum is run by it's own rules. Have a problem bring it up in GHQ. Furthermore, if you can't reconcile with the best judgement of the management, you are free to leave. It's always up to individuals to make the choice.

I always speak out against Zionists. I banned and countered the biggest Zionist troll that made 3 different users in 3 days while you were sleeping! Where were you MOSSAD crotale? This is just a comedy play for you in order to appear anti-Zionist. In fact you are pro-Israeli like most Vietnamese who LOVE IsraHELL.

This site is doing nothing because they know that you are a MOSSAD crotale Jew so they are afraid of doing anything but they have often banned me when I have targeted the Iranian Zionists. Iran has secret dealings with the Zionists and Britishers like in the old days under the house slave the Shah the son of a officer. You will soon see.

You're a liar, you spent your time sprading lies against Iran with untrusted sources.

I've noticed that you do it less lately, maybe someone has finally reported your behaviour of a MOSSAD crotale.

Now give me 1 proof that you speak against the zionists

He is not a liar, let's stop with blaming everyone who isn't you. Get your point through in a more decent manner. Not everyone is Mossad. Furthermore, please make sure that you have the correct flags.

You're a liar, you spent your time sprading lies against Iran with untrusted sources.

I've noticed that you do it less lately, maybe someone has finally reported your behaviour of a MOSSAD crotale.

Now give me 1 proof that you speak against the zionists.

Kanka, as long as a line isn't crossed, there is no justification to ban anyone. The line hasn't been crossed, yet. Besides, we allow different viewpoints, as long as he doesn't get "personal", he can continue to do so. I have seen same, if not more crap from Arab and Hebrew members here, only thing, they are a tad more discreet.

From this point onwards, let's not comment about "owners" of this website. Defend and debate, your choice, however, the forum is run by it's own rules. Have a problem bring it up in GHQ. Furthermore, if you can't reconcile with the best judgement of the management, you are free to leave. It's always up to individuals to make the choice.

I heard one of the Mod saying the same thing few days back ? What is GHQ ? Is this site owned by GHQ ?

GHQ is a section where you can bring up your grievances and the management looks into them.

I heard one of the Mod saying the same thing few days back ? What is GHQ ? Is this site owned by GHQ ?

Paw-Paw, sorry always get confused with your handle. Tell us something, are you an Iranian? :blink:

No i'am not Iranian, i'am truly a vietnamese from France.

And as you can check in your databases, i don't have multiple accounts.

But i'am sure that the people here who give morale lessons, about liying or not have several accounts.

No i'am not Iranian, i'am truly a vietnamese from France.

And as you can check in your databases, i don't have multiple accounts.

But i'am sure that the people here who give morale lessons, about liying or not have several accounts.

Itna gussa kyun ho rha/rhi ho ji? :azn:

Now give me 1 proof that you speak against the zionists

I try again. This time in all seriousness. Have you like me banned and countered the biggest Zionist troll on this forum and got him banned with 3 different users in the span of 2 days?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/58242-pictorial-story-palestine-25.html

No moderator has ever commented on my behavior in relation to Jews, Zionists, Palestinians or the Palestinian conflict. Go write them a PM for confirmation Vietnamese MOSSAD crotale.

He is not a liar, let's stop with blaming everyone who isn't you. Get your point through in a more decent manner. Not everyone is Mossad. Furthermore, please make sure that you have the correct flags.

Bro, I was actually joking in my latest reply. Tried to imitate the Vietnamese. The Iran thing was correct though and the references to the Shah. The first will be seen in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom