What's new

Roger Waters said: Israel is committing genocide.

No lol, it was always Jewish land, Jews were here far before Islam ever existed and before the first Arab left the Arab Peninsula.

If Jews wouldn't be here it would have been another Arab ****hole. Palestinian failure isn't due to Israel, it's due to their nature.
E2BSlaEX0AId4W4.jpg
@Beny Karachun is this your cousin?

It's Jewish land. People can't steal land in their own land.
Cope
Those white settler morons are not even Jewish. Original jew people are different and they were living peacefully until the white settlers arrived. You keep twisting the history Beny. (But you know how it will end for you, right? :azn::azn::azn::azn: I will keep reminding you Beny dear.

@Beny Karachun is this your cousin?
No it is Beny himself.

No lol, it was always Jewish land, Jews were here far before Islam ever existed and before the first Arab left the Arab Peninsula.

If Jews wouldn't be here it would have been another Arab ****hole. Palestinian failure isn't due to Israel, it's due to their nature.
So you think Islam is only 1400 years old? Now that is another way to twist history.
And no its only Zios that brought chaos and terror to his region.

Tell that to Mexican people trying to cross USA border or Central American people trying to cross Mexico border, they live in open air prison too.

Palestinian living standards is due to their poverty but that is not Israel fault. Living in a shithole desert without oil is a hard thing.

Basically we have two kind of state sponsored antisemitism:

-Western states undercovers deceiving leftists morons with lies to make them less dangerous to Western upper class. That is the case of this news.

-Arab states who distract their own people blaming Israel of all bad things of this world, but they never give free pass to Palestinian people to their countries, and there is a lot of Arab rich states who can afford that, but it's more important for Arab elites spend money in Western luxury cars and prostitutes than help their own blood Arab Palestinian "brothers". In fact Israel state treats better Arab people in Israel than Arab rich states to foreign Arab poor "brothers", see Yemen war as example.

Western leftists morons should learn to stop talking to Western states bots, dumbshit undercovers and police informants, and learn that in this world we live 7 bn people and there are more important problems than a tiny country of 10 mn people.

And that travel the world is not a human right, and most of people of this world can't afford Western stupid way of life.
No need to tell Mexican people. They are not our problem.
And who told you I support the American kind of way?
The USA is itself the biggest invader and genocider. They killed millions of native Red Indians and grabbed everything from them. Everybody knows that.
Palestinians did not ask IsraHell to come here and make reforms.
Genociding the local population and demolishing their homes to bring more and more criminal settlers from all around the world. Why not go to Sahara and also there are a lot of deserts in the USA and make reforms and bring democracy there?
I repeatedly told the USA is the main culprit who openly supports the apartheid state of Israhell in the middle east.
After the West (mainly UK) established an illegal state in the Middle East it was mainly the USA who is supporting the Zios and they admit it blatantly.
Providing millions of USD on daily basis and supporting their atrocities and criminal activities in the region.
Caging the local population and ceasing all the routes to access the outer world?????????? These are the reforms.
And my congratulations to you and your fellow Zios... you still have some time to spread even more and invade and grab even more lands .... UNTIL a day is soon upon you when you will be called like feral pigs. Not even trees and concrete will hide you. You have done atrocities in the past many times and were punished and it will happen again but this time for once and all.

Last edited:
“ if I didn’t steal it someone else will steal it “ That phrase alone sums up the entire occupation.
Tell that to Native American people.

Why they dont complain? Because they dont have economic problems, unlike Palestinian.

Then the problem is poverty and it's not owner of land.

Israel/Palestine conflict can be resolved through economic means, but nobody (except Israel and Palestine) are interested. All western (USA) made iniciatives are designed to keep the conflict burning, that's good for Western interests: test weapons, and threat ME states to keep undercontro, besides the fake ideology that Western undercovers do to brainwashed Western leftist, this thread is a example of that.

I'd love Lenin resurrect and explain to dumbshit Western fake leftists what leftist really means.

He could start by filthy dumbshit Western undercovers fake leftists liars, with a fast learning in a gulag.

:lol:

I'm just kidding, leftists nutjobs can be dangerous and must be controlled.

But I think currently it's enough with electronic espionage, and it's not needed to invent and deceive them with these stupid lies of this news.

Western undercovers, police informats, state bots and paid trolls are absolutely out of control in the West, their power to deceive people had increased hugely since internet massification through smartphones, and lies are going too far.

I think it's enough and they should shut up their dirty liar mouth a little.

Tell that to Native American people.

Why they dont complain? Because they dont have economic problems, unlike Palestinian.

Then the problem is poverty and it's not owner of land.

Israel/Palestine conflict can be resolved through economic means, but nobody (except Israel and Palestine) are interested. All western (USA) made iniciatives are designed to keep the conflict burning, that's good for Western interests: test weapons, and threat ME states to keep undercontro, besides the fake ideology that Western undercovers do to brainwashed Western leftist, this thread is a example of that.

I'd love Lenin resurrect and explain to dumbshit Western fake leftists what leftist really means.

He could start by filthy dumbshit Western undercovers fake leftists liars, with a fast learning in a gulag.

:lol:

I'm just kidding, leftists nutjobs can be dangerous and must be controlled.

But I think currently it's enough with electronic espionage, and it's not needed to invent and deceive them with these stupid lies of this news.

Western undercovers, police informats, state bots and paid trolls are absolutely out of control in the West, their power to deceive people had increased hugely since internet massification through smartphones, and lies are going too far.

I think it's enough and they should shut up their dirty liar mouth a little.

You cannot build a new homeland for a people on top of an existing homeland of another people, expel nearly half of them - occupy the rest- and not expect conflict

Far right? Lmao, you guys try so hard and fail much harder

Will you support red indians if they started genocide of non natives tomorrow?

Yep, and hopefully they get to the nuclear weapons and blow up the world with agonizing death in the next pass.

Sounds like a happy plan!!! We should all support it!!

Back
Top Bottom