Takaavar

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
16 December 2015 :
Saudi Arabia reopens its embassy in Iraq after 25 years

4 January 2016:
PressTV-Saudi embassy targeted in Iraq: Video

Riyadh’s newly opened embassy in Baghdad has been reportedly targeted by a rocket attack following the execution of Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr.

On Sunday, RT’s Ruptly video agency released footage from the incident in Iraq’s capital city, showing helicopters circling the building and smoke rising from where the missile struck.

Saudi Arabia executed Nimr and 46 others on Saturday, in a move which drew international outcry and censure.

The embassy was reopened on Friday after being closed since 1990, when former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, promoting Riyadh to cut ties with Baghdad.

Come on ...... Stop playing that embassy embassy BS and behave.

Bomb houthis and their families in return . best revenge .

Bomb houthis and their families in return . best revenge .
I'm afraid there is not much family remained in Yemen as everyone is starving to death by the Saudi naval and aerial blockade. Maybe we can agree on bombing the remaining Yemeni orphans who are under treatment in Iran?

Saudi Arab and Iran should act like real men and fight face to face. They shouldnt make lives of people living in other countries miserable. Just get on with fighting and leave others at peace.

I'm afraid there is not much family remained in Yemen as everyone is starving to death by the Saudi naval and aerial blockade. Maybe we can agree on bombing the remaining Yemeni orphans who are under treatment in Iran?
Yeah And aliens firing scud missiles. ..

Bomb few building in Qom and all major Shia, Sunni conflict will die down automatically. 100% Guaranteed.

Saudi Arab and Iran should act like real men and fight face to face. They shouldnt make lives of people living in other countries miserable. Just get on with fighting and leave others at peace.

What Iran has done?

What Iran has done?

Iraq: Supporting Shia
Syria: Supporting Shia
Lebanon: Supporting Shia
Yemen: Supporting Shia
Saudi Arabia: Causing international crysis because of the execution of a Shia.

Let's just skip the discussions of who is right and who is wrong. Iran has major contribution for the destabilization of the region via it's sectarian policies.

I'm not saying "It's all Iran's fault" but don't act like an angel, please.

Iraq: Supporting Shia
Syria: Supporting Shia
Lebanon: Supporting Shia
Yemen: Supporting Shia

Let's just skip the discussions of who is right and who is wrong. Iran has major contribution for the destabilization of the region via it's sectarian policies.

I'm not saying "It's all Iran's fault" but don't act like an angel, please.
Another professor.
Iran has every right to suppurt people and legitimate govts. Every country tries to increase influence. It is Saudi and Turkey who try to do this trough extremis (Islamic extremism is a phenomenom almost exclusive Sunni Muslims. When was the last time a Shia blew himself up?) and recently by DIRECTLY bombing civillians.

My favourite:

Every country tries to increase influence.
Apart from your other non-sense. This is the real reason. But you are no super powa and region has other heavy weights like Turkey and Saudi Arabia whom also has interests in the region. You are following an aggressive strategy with completely disregarding the interests of the other countries interests. If you think that you can increase your influence with stepping on the toes of the heavy weights in the region....you are completely wrong.

My favourite:
Your action in that matter caused severing ties with various Sunni countries...instead of seeking some type of reconciliation, you continue to pour gas over the flames.

As you might observe because of your policies Sunni states begin to form a coalition against Iran.....Mate, believe me you can't take combined power of Sunni states head on.

Back
Top Bottom