What's new

Rocket attack on Saudi Embassy in Iraq

Like i said earlier Dont bunch all sunis in the same rope or is it like a genetic response from all iranians. It is ok to hate but blind hate is a curse for a person himself. Even in Pakistan Suuni follow Hanfi sect of Islam which has nothing to do with Salfists or Wahabis.

Yes both Iran and Saudis are doing the same thing under different names which is not ridiculous but reality. If you think entire world is lying and only Saudis and Iranians are saints then i salute your intelligence. I dont care about what Iran and Saudis do to each other but they should do it in their own back yards rather than destroying other nations to achieve their goal.
I still don't see what are you talking about. Saudi Arabia funded extremist ideologies in Pakistan which turned Pakistan into what we are seeing. Would you enligten us what Iran did that destroyed Pakistan for example? Iran support for Hezbollah and the Sunni factions in Palestine is against aggressions of Israel. Iran also funded Shias of Iraq to fight back American occupamts, we are not denying. We are also assisting Syria which is our long time ally. But none of these are intended to be against Saudi nor Sunni Muslims. What did we do against Saudi in another country?

@Sinan: go back kissing the *** of your European masters please.

Thank you.

That I said is crystal clear .. you better find the source of destabilization of the region somewhere else moreover you can not expect a historic majort player with a significant history ,culture and influence in the region stay aside and does nothing ...
Lol, mate. If i say otherwise i would be acting double-faced....

So, i want to ask you; Do you believe only Iran in the region is a major player ?

Lol, mate. If i say otherwise i would be acting double-faced....

So, i want to ask you; Do you believe only Iran in the region is a major player ?

No .. what is your point?

No .. what is your point?
First, i asked because some of your countrymen believe that you are the sole power in ME.

Secondly, my point is;
But you are no super powa and region has other heavy weights like Turkey and Saudi Arabia whom also has interests in the region. You are following an aggressive strategy with completely disregarding the interests of the other countries interests. If you think that you can increase your influence with stepping on the toes of the heavy weights in the region....you are completely wrong.

First, i asked because some of your countrymen believe that you are the sole power in ME.

Secondly, my point is;

Iran is a major player in the region no doubt in that and its main reason is independent foreign policy besides historical and cultural back grounds ... there are other players such as Turkey, Saudi Arabia , Egypt and Iraq ....
What are the interests of the heavy weights in the region that have been endangered by Iran policies and aggressive strategy aka stepping on their toes in your dictionary ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom