What's new

Rising of a new Crusade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care about Islam. i also feel no islamophobia. I am only telling you the thoughts of the majority of the western population. It is fact that Western countries will soon forbid any further increase of POLITICAL ISLAMIC Influence under the cloak of religious freedom. A huge debate about Islam has already begun.

i dont care about Islam. i also feel no islamophobia. I am only telling you the thoughts of the majority of the western population. It is fact that Western countries will soon forbid any further increase of POLITICAL ISLAMIC Influence under the cloak of religious freedom. A huge debate about Islam has already begun.

So you are not against Islam but are just warning Muslims huh?

Actually Africa and orthodoxy in Russia that is it, maybe that is why he wants to wipe out Islam.

Look at church-attendance in Russia..nobody gives a shit about Christianity. lol.

Heck, you can see their mainstream cultural outlook..Sex, drugs, vodka, hedonism, destruction of institute of marriage, abortions en masse and so on. Christianity can't be found anywhere.

Where as if you see Islamic World, even the most "less Islamic" country, Turkey, has Islam playing a huge role in people's life..society..and even politics etc. Survey shows majority of Turks answering "Religion is very important to our life" etc..Mashallah to all that.

Africans are clueless...you go and give them bread..they'll worship you. Thats why christianity is booming over there.

Do you also have Nightmares of Turks when your sleeping?
Check under your bed before sleeping, maybe there is also a Turk hiding with ''Ottoman ambitions'' against you.
They actually used to scare the slavic children with that. Go to sleep or the Turks will get you.:omghaha:

Look at church-attendance in Russia..nobody gives a shit about Christianity. lol.

Heck, you can see their mainstream cultural outlook..Sex, drugs, vodka, hedonism, destruction of institute of marriage, abortions en masse and so on. Christianity can't be found anywhere.

Where as if you see Islamic World, even the most "less Islamic" country, Turkey, has Islam playing a huge role in people's life..society..and even politics etc. Survey shows majority of Turks answering "Religion is very important to our life" etc..Mashallah to all that.

Africans are clueless...you go and give them bread..they'll worship you. Thats why christianity is booming over there.

I do not think you should insult Russians and Africans, we have russians members like vistok here who are nice people. Also I have personally noted orthodox Christians are more religious than others, as for Africa yes it is true Christians pay them so they convert it is unfortunate.

Calm down mate.

Most Muslims in the West are living their lives as good Muslims and good citizens. Stop bringing this retarded conspiracy bullshit.

Quoting "Fox News" for big debates? Wonderful. :disagree:

I think global population needs to know why their sons will die soon for the interests of the Rich.

Thanks for telling us.

What should Muslims do man to save our asses? Any idea? Join Putin may be? :/

Please help, we really need your help bro

Thanks for telling us.

When US Homeland security knocking on your door and putting you into a FEMA Camp just for beeing Muslim, than you will scream for Putin.

Remember WW2 when USA imprisoned Americans of japanese origin into concentration camps.

Posted_Japanese_American_Exclusion_Order.jpg

When US Homeland security knocking on your door and putting you into a FEMA Camp just for beeing Muslim, than you will scream for Putin.

Remember WW2 when USA imprisoned Americans of japanese origin into concentration camps.

Posted_Japanese_American_Exclusion_Order.jpg

Will Putin be alive by then? Or we should make sure that you become Russia's president so that you can save us?

Will Putin be alive by then? Or we should make sure that you become Russia's president so that you can save us?

Make sure that you will have a Gun when the pawns knock on your door. :tup:

Thanks for telling us.

Study Russian and start a cricket game vs India.
Putin will send Spetznaz and force the game result through a referendum.

Vote Option 1: Pakistan wins and gets Kashmir.
Vote Option 2: India loses and forfeits Kashmir.

I will Join.

There's no need for that,didn't you read the material ? The muslims will just kill each other.

Oh,btw,i love the West/European masterplan,provide the New Caliphate with nukes and the muslims will nuke each other at command.Ofcourse,going by this logic there isn't any itzy bitzy small chance that they could nuke someone else instead,you know...like Europe.:sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom