What's new

Rich American father buys African man as 'toy' for teen son

Donatello

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A rich father from Atlanta bought an African man as a toy for his 13-year-old son as the teen was wanted one.

Wallace Turnquist, a wealthy local went on a hunting safari to Africa with his son Skyler last year. It was during the safari tour that Skyler found the local people 'funny' and wanted to take home one of them, the website reported.

The boy wanted his father to immediately to take a man from there, but was told that kidnapping is illegal. After which the doting father bought Ezekiel Akpu-nku from Nigeria as a human toy and gifted him to his son.

"Last year I took Sky on a hunting safari to Africa and he was delighted by the African people. How funny they were, how they were always smiling and so eager to please. At first he just wanted to take one, but I told him kidnapping was illegal. So instead, I bought him one," Turnquist told WSB-TV viaAfricans Spotlight.

In order to avoid stringent laws against slavery and human trafficking, Turnquist made Akpu-nku sign a work contract which offers him $1,000 per year along with boarding. He also gets one day off a month and is bound to do anything that is asked by the rich teen boy, provided his demand is not illegal.

"This one time I made him stand on one foot for the entire day. I also made him eat a spider. He does whatever I say. He's the best toy ever," Skyler Turnquist gushed.

The actions of the father and son have come in for sharp criticism. However, the teen is unfazed and has demanded another 'African toy,' but the father has refused to buy him another.

"I don't want Sky getting spoiled. If I buy him another African, he'll just want more. I think owning one African is enough," the father said.

Source:-
Rich American father buys African man as 'toy' for teen son - Yahoo News UK

WTF??

VERY BAD News

Let us hope that US Government will intervene and put an end to such a practice

And the irony of it is

"I don't want Sky getting spoiled. If I buy him another African, he'll just want more. I think owning one African is enough," the father said.

:hitwall:
This is in the same world which is worried about global warming, where there are THOUSANDS of NGO's working for animal rights, where people are concerned that we should have clean energy sources and then say that the wind mills are effecting our land scape so the farms should be off-shore!!!!
:disagree:

A rich father from Atlanta bought an African man as a toy for his 13-year-old son as the teen was wanted one.

Wallace Turnquist, a wealthy local went on a hunting safari to Africa with his son Skyler last year. It was during the safari tour that Skyler found the local people 'funny' and wanted to take home one of them, the website reported.

The boy wanted his father to immediately to take a man from there, but was told that kidnapping is illegal. After which the doting father bought Ezekiel Akpu-nku from Nigeria as a human toy and gifted him to his son.

"Last year I took Sky on a hunting safari to Africa and he was delighted by the African people. How funny they were, how they were always smiling and so eager to please. At first he just wanted to take one, but I told him kidnapping was illegal. So instead, I bought him one," Turnquist told WSB-TV viaAfricans Spotlight.

In order to avoid stringent laws against slavery and human trafficking, Turnquist made Akpu-nku sign a work contract which offers him $1,000 per year along with boarding. He also gets one day off a month and is bound to do anything that is asked by the rich teen boy, provided his demand is not illegal.

"This one time I made him stand on one foot for the entire day. I also made him eat a spider. He does whatever I say. He's the best toy ever," Skyler Turnquist gushed.

The actions of the father and son have come in for sharp criticism. However, the teen is unfazed and has demanded another 'African toy,' but the father has refused to buy him another.

Source:-
Rich American father buys African man as 'toy' for teen son - Yahoo News UK

WTF??
I dunno why I am laughing at this, I know I should'nt

aaaaaaaaaaaaand its a hoax :rolleyes:

And a few days ago American President Barack Obama was so eager to advice Indians about tolerance and equality.
And in his nation equality is proved when some rich man.bought a poor African Man.

And a few days ago American President Barack Obama was so eager to advice Indians about tolerance and equality.
And in his equality is proved when some rich man.bought a poor African Man.
post 7 or 8

Back
Top Bottom