What's new

LAHORE: Man seeking marriage with daughter-in-law kills grandson in Lahore

Yes, in fact Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) had married his daughter in law after her divorce with his adopted son.
To clarify, women are not allowed to marry Father in law in Islam. You are spreading lies about Islam Mr Suriya

You are referring to an incident that was meant to be example for future generations. Prophet Muhammad had a son who passed away at young age so he actually did not have any daughter in law.

Zaid bin Harisa was his servant and he treated him so well that he started being known as the son of the Prophet. In fact when his family came to take him from the Prophet, he said he will not stop him and he is free to go but Zaid, The son of Harisa refused to go with his own family citing he is treated so well that he is better off staying here.

When he got married, Allah told the Prophet that he will divorce his wife and you will marry her. that was the will of Allah to set an example that if you name someone like “You are my son from today” it will not become his real son. So despite the Prophet trying to convince him, he decided to divorce his wife. Once he divorced his wife, the prophecy came to truth and Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W married her. That was to establish a principle that only real children blessed by Allah will be legal heir.

PS: I have watched at least two Indian movies where it happens like that. A daughter in law marries a father in law so may be it is common in India, but not in Islam.

back to topic now or else I will start telling the story of your God who could not control his lust and impersonated himself as a “Rishi” and went to have sex with one of the wives of the sage. The wife despite coming to know about the reality decided to cooperate as she wanted to experience sex with god. When the sage came to know about it, he cursed Indrajit to have 100 vaginas and the long story continues… Don’t drag social issues into religious issues or your religion is full of such stories

Disgusting. In Islam as mentioned by people in the above posts, a daughter in law is your daughter, mother in law is mother so its haram/kufr to marry them.

Keep in mind, when Holy Prophet peace be upon him came to this world, people used to marry their mothers, fathers, 4 brothers used to share 1 wife etc. This is why Islam was clear on who you can and cannot marry.

I thought you can marry anyone, aside from your parents, aunts, uncles, and... well, the products of your loins (duh)?

If a son divorces his wife, his (horny) pops can marry her (after she completes Iddat, of course)... just like a 75 YO dude can marry a 25 YO chick / trophy wife.

I don't see any problems here?

I mean, not with the incident itself. You can't force someone to get divorced, just because you want to marry them. That's a big no, no. But aside from that, I think it's all fair and square... though I don't claim to be an islamic Scholar or anything of the sort.

Yes, in fact Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) had married his daughter in law after her divorce with his adopted son.
No it’s not allowed and Islam doesn’t recognize adopted children same as actual children.

One is not allowed to give them their family name or hide it from them that they are adopted. In all practical purpose rules of actual children don’t apply on them.

None of the Prophet (S.A.W) sons survived to adulthood neither got married.
I thought you can marry anyone, aside from your parents, aunts, uncles, and... well, the products of your loins (duh)?
No. Not allowed. That’s why Father in Law is mehrum.

Last edited:
Not it's not allowed for biological son even that adopted son who was breastfeeded by your wife for few times. Adopted son case is totally different in Islam. In case of adopted son, you can't even give him his own name. You should always mention him from his real father's name.

If a son divorces his wife, his (horny) pops can marry her (after she completes Iddat, of course)... just like a 75 YO dude can marry a 25 YO chick / trophy wife.

I don't see any problems here?

I mean, not with the incident itself. You can't force someone to get divorced, just because you want to marry them. That's a big no, no. But aside from that, I think it's all fair and square... though I don't claim to be an islamic Scholar or anything of the sort.
No, he can't marry his biological son wife. The moment your son marries some women that women become prohibited for you for entire life.

I wanted to say Lahori, but this man is obviously evil and mentally ill.

Ask fellow pajeet @Surya to not lie about Islam as other members have clarified even though as per 5000 years old way of life it is okay and perfectly allowed to lie and cheat

Sun lai

@Kuru

I’ve only browsed a few threads and it’s seem like suriya apni gaand marwanay ke chakkar mein pir ra he…

Whooooaaaaa

I don’t know what to say !
Neither do I
Fx24p0eWcAI8W4H

Back
Top Bottom