What's new

RIA Novosti: Pakistan intends to purchase Russian tanks T-90

They are bringing ISIS for two reasons, one they need some fighters who kill for US and to defame Taliban.
First they will try to gain control of Taliban areas by ISIS and then they will launch a fake operation against ISIS and because they are paid fighters they will leave the area and would be transported to somewhere else or may be next will be Iran.

No more off topic discussion Please.
True, that's why we are expressing intentions to help Pakistan to overcome this challenge. Don't you think that ISIS would spare Pakistan, remember TTP?
This is the true face of Americans, you work with them, you lose your independence and also safety of your borders. I have hope for an alliance between Iran russia and Pakistan, we did it with turkey russia, now it's your turn to end American presence in the region. Sauds helped them to spread extremism in the region, not by their own will, they have to give lip service to Americans, we have to save their *** as it seems. Yemen disaster is also an American plan, if we kicked Americans out of the region, that conflict will end too. If you look well, every problem in the region is steaming from American presence in our region and it's lap dog israel.

@Maarkhoor
The last off topic

khurram dastigir said that Pakistan is the "net security provider" in South Asia. What did he mean by that?

I guess VT-4 isn't good for pak army thats why they are looking to buy T-90s.
Lmao.

Pak is developing AK-II... a heavier 1500hp tank... which will come by 2019-20.

And needs more tanks to replace old Type series.. for which Oplot M,VT-4 are competing.

t-90mc.jpg

Actually it's a good idea. AK capabilities can be analysed and improved with T90 MS presence in the armoury of land forces.
AK already surpasses T-90 on available specs.

t-90mc.jpg

Actually it's a good idea. AK capabilities can be analysed and improved with T90 MS presence in the armoury of land forces.
701B33D8-3642-48E3-A2F3-3ABC1B2FAA38.png

F3294F76-C0A9-404C-AA42-A77D5DE8291C.jpeg

E5A6024E-B781-4DF3-9735-7094B99F00E9.jpeg
61B00CD5-D477-46C5-AE49-29A2CBF8B781.png

Old specs

If they're are gonna sell them cheap... then why not buy them...

If price is right then may be T-90 can be the new T-55 for all the third world countries. Both Pakistan and India has operated some variant of T-54/T-55 provided directly by the Soviet Union, and at a time when we were in the Western camp.

Ever Since the Iron Curtain on Ukraine which was major supplier of tanks for PA , Things are not looking good for Ukraine any more as they are loosing ability to produce and develop in time , A recent example of Iluyhan refueler going to Russia for upgradation but were bought from Ukraine . T90 or any other platform might be in study

upload_2018-4-6_16-1-14.png

T80 is in large number which will be replaced with Armata vehicle sooner so i guess there are chances to look into this erena

You guess my ***. It's not a bad idea to buy few T90 tanks that both China and Pakistan know how to blow this tin can more easily.

In live fire tests the T-90 outperformed the T-80U armor in armor penetration. Al-Khalid modeled its armor from the T-80. T-72 and T-90 generally outperformed modern Chinese tanks in the tank biathalon every year. T-90s and T-72 have taken hits from modern ATGMs in Syria and survived in many instances where as even heavy Leopards failed countless times, same in Yemen with Abrams.

So far the T-90 is a proven platform to were even Americans made TOWs which were designed to take out Russian tanks failed, I don’t think China would do much better let alone have an “easy” time.

In live fire tests the T-90 outperformed the T-80U armor in armor penetration. Al-Khalid modeled its armor from the T-80. T-72 and T-90 generally outperformed modern Chinese tanks in the tank biathalon every year. T-90s and T-72 have taken hits from modern ATGMs in Syria and survived in many instances where as even heavy Leopards failed countless times, same in Yemen with Abrams.

So far the T-90 is a proven platform to were even Americans made TOWs which were designed to take out Russian tanks failed, I don’t think China would do much better let alone have an “easy” time.
Both two T90s of IA broke down in the biathalon competition. The T90s you sell is severely water-down version, I do not think you will sell T90A.

China can fund Pakistan to buy some T90s, we can study together.

Study it's weakness.

If Russia can provide T90A, PA shall consider the offer.

If Russia provide T90A, China will offer T99A2 to compete.

It get funnier.

Most likely it's just another selling propaganda to force IA buy extra T90s.

Say No more comrade

Back
Top Bottom