What's new

Pakistan interested russia ready to sell T-90ms Tanks. Russian media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia is India's loyal wife and an obsessed lover.

Whenever they want some extra love ( Arms deal) from India, they pretend to offer weapons to Pakistan. Works every time.
Whatever but funny you lilies think that way..
The fact is we did deal with France on Rafale & submarine,now single engine fighter deal will go to Sweden or USA,SAMs & avionics from Israel.Both are multi billion deals.Russian paranoia doesn't decide our policy..We have to decide for best products..
Also we aren't making any new deals..What can be more other than same old S400 or FGFA!!

On the other side good or bad you revolve around China cause firstly you have no money & secondly no one wants to sell you..

Last edited:
Absolutely they know how to deal with india
No !!!! the latest version of T-90 would be tested under AL Haider project. It seem OPLOT M and T-90 latest version will compete to win the project. Pakistan lacks money other wise if both pass tests Pakistan should get Oplot M for Army and T-90 for Para Military Forces.
Zarvan sir why do we fall prey to russian ployes to manipulate india

i doubt that Either Pakistan or india will ever buy weapons which r already acquired either by Pakistan or india

i doubt that Either Pakistan or india will ever buy weapons which r already acquired either by Pakistan or india
We have had similar weapons in the past, pakistan and India both

Mig 21 aircraft, type 59 tank , probably in near future su 30, su-35 in the form of j-11D or J-16

may b i m not much loaded with airforce army and navy of Pakistan and india but i i think they wudnt

Time to kill this deal... I summon thee, @Zarvan
There were reports that T-90 was going to come this December now what is latest on that I don't know but I think the final round of Al Haider project will be between OPLOT M and latest version of T-90

No !!!! the latest version of T-90 would be tested under AL Haider project. It seem OPLOT M and T-90 latest version will compete to win the project. Pakistan lacks money other wise if both pass tests Pakistan should get Oplot M for Army and T-90 for Para Military Forces.

What paramilitary has to do with t90 ?

T90A and T90MS are in totally different Class. one whole generation of Leap there.

When ever Russians want to sell some thing to India they put Pakistan name e.g SU35 India went for Super Sukhoi upgrade , Now T90`s whatnext PAK FA ?

T-99 A2 already tested and didn't passed the tests. It's engine maximum can work in 40 C. Pakistan Army works in 50 C temperature
BS. Zarvan, stop spreading your against China by posting fake news.

We have had similar weapons in the past, pakistan and India both

Mig 21 aircraft, type 59 tank , probably in near future su 30, su-35 in the form of j-11D or J-16
The Chinese type-59 is different from India T-55. So as F-7PG against IAF-21 Bison. F-7 has longer range and better agility. Even J-16 is different from Su-30. J-16 use large numbers of composite and 3D printing to shed weight, radar is totally different.

Its like trying to say Su-27SK is same as Su-35.

Replace the older T80-UD with oplot M then go for VT-4 heavy

1000 Tanks for Western front operation against terrorist should allows us to purchase the Tanks immediately

Having 500 Tanks in Southern Front and 500 Tanks up in Northern front would help ensure , we capture Afghan rouge areas immediately from Terrorist

Seems like a nice addition
16191612.jpg

Isn't the alkhalid In same class as t90ms?

The main reason PA interested is because of t90 proven track record in the recent syrian civil war ,With no single loses in close warfare .
It's a good tank to be deployed on eastern borders against Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom