What's new

'Revolts to spread to 40 US cities'

Evil wall street must be down..

And Indian traders need to square off this month's positions, a correction in sensex is expected this week.
Wall street is making 12% for me since jan 2014.

I don't believe in lobbying, if I know lobbying is a method which achieves my goals through money rather than through real inspiration amongst my nations people I won't do it. It's a dirty thing, observing Muslims don't live life the dirty way nor do they achieve their goals the dirty way.
God stays above everything, the patient people will come out victorious, the past several decades of hegemony in the Middle East is actually creating a new generation which seeks self determination.

I am sorry, but you don't like lobbying, which is a peaceful way of convincing others about your goals or needs.....but from your post and the strong and hatred-filled sentiment against Israel tells me that you'd rather support someone blowing themselves up to hurt civilians that have nothing to do with this??? I don't think your God or my God or anyone's God has said to hurt civilians through suicide bombings..... I think all religions and Gods with whatever names tell people to solve matter by dialogue and it is really the essence of democratic values.

I am sorry, but you don't like lobbying, which is a peaceful way of convincing others about your goals or needs.....but from your post and the strong and hatred-filled sentiment against Israel tells me that you'd rather support someone blowing themselves up to hurt civilians that have nothing to do with this??? I don't think your God or my God or anyone's God has said to hurt civilians through suicide bombings..... I think all religions and Gods with whatever names tell people to solve matter by dialogue and it is really the essence of democratic values.

My post is not hate filled and I didn't speak of 'bombing' anywhere. Just curious though, why don't you hesitate to support people who drop thousand pound bombs on civilians from the sky to hurt them?

3 years later and still nothing. LOL.
U.S. economy is still recovering, just give it a decade without war and we might be able to balance that fucking budget too.

No no boy. Its the jugnle law. They bomb you with suiciders and you bomb them with unmanned drones. Eat o get eaten. Thats human nature. Something like peace will never be successfull. Even if you teach all children to be patient and nice to others, they will still remain animals and start to kill for their desires.

Aggression is a capability for survival.

Eat or get eaten. Thats human nature. Something like peace will never be successfull. Even if you teach all children to be patient and nice to others, they will still remain animals and start to kill for their desires.
Aggression is a capability for survival.
So....is that the same human instinct you've used in Tianemese square? or wanting to use with the Philippines or with the Japs??

3 years later and still nothing. LOL.
U.S. economy is still recovering, just give it a decade without war and we might be able to balance that fucking budget too.

We had the Great Depression and still didn't have a revolution. Course in other parts of the world there were lots of crap going on with the rise of nationalism and change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom