What's new

Reviving railways: ‘No plans to lease engines from India’

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sirf photoshop aur video editing ati hai in logo ko...taki dhek-2 kar kush ho ska..
Han han or tum hindu kya kya kr sakty ho dekh lia ha hamne inn videos main or yesterday border pr jb hamary team or chairman PCB wahan Aman ka pegham leke gya tha......or 1971 or Agartala conspiracy kon bhol sakta ha.:rofl::rofl:

Really :rofl::rofl::rofl:
have u really watched the video.:blink:
the female anchor is also telling the same who actually shows the video to the public.

Its again its the indian blind patriot whom im talking to:rofl:

This is the original video, which was edited by some jobless pest to suit the fake ego of some trolls in forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know much about railways, esp Pakistani Railways, but there's something about all the comments in the news on the condition of that industry in Pakistan.

In every news bulletin they talk about the railway engines or the power supply required to run them or the diesel etc. However, after seeing a few videos, I have come to believe that the rails (tracks) are as much in need of repair as are the engines, if not more.

How is repair or purchase of new locomotives going to change that? Somewhere I read that in some areas the tracks are in such dilapidated conditions that the locomotive is restricted to the speed of 10-15 km/h out of fear that it might run off the tracks.

How is it that none of all the concerned authorities ever talks about the conditions of the rails that require a daily maintenance on every kilometer?

yeah i agree it was satellite carrying rocket but the point is the failure of indian engineers and scientists really isnt it?

Every country into space programs have had mishaps, rockets per se are very volatile.

yeah i agree it was satellite carrying rocket but the point is the failure of indian engineers and scientists really isnt it?

Mate, ISRO has launched as much as 36 rockets (ASLV, SLV, GSLV & PSLV) of them there were 8 failures, majority of them ASLV, SLV & GSLV, the former two were b'coz ISRO was in it's initial stages of mastering rocket launches while GSLV b'coz of indigenous cryogenic engine failures (only 6 nations have build it) while ISRO's workhorse has been a success on 20 out of 21 launches (first launch was a failure). Even taking all launches into account ISRO has a success rate of 75% (this will only increase considering ISRO is now matured in rocketry) & nearly 100% for it's work horse, so isn't it an achievement for a developing country like India?? considering US, USSR, China etc. itself had there failures.

This is the original video, which was edited by some jobless pest to suit the fake ego of some trolls in forum.

:rofl:How true dude in yr video ur showing a pakistani missile taking off successfully n it doesnt even fails:rofl: and the anchor says this was planned n this is what happened n then further talks n laughs.:rofl:

which one is more realistic mine where they show the video of taking off n then failing when she talks about this is what planned n this is what happened.:lol:and to add to the insult that they show PTV news's video of our missile n there is no failing act of missile is in the video.:rofl:

So whose is actual video mine or yrs??
well thats anybody's guess.

nice try by the way..

answer is posted
Here's the real video, not the Pakistani edited one :rofl:

India Missile Test on Fox News - YouTube.flv - YouTube

answer is posted and is shown that who has edited whose video:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, tell me one country which never had space accidents. ISRO has launched 100 space missions. So you can't really comment on Indian engineers and scientists.

As for Railways, which is the topic here, you can't maintain Chinese engines, leave aside building one. Even Iran builds its own diesel Railway engines.

So no need to go off topic like that other guy.

Talk on Engineering when you build one Railway engine.

FOX NEWS yeah thats real for sure :bad:
So you believe an edited video posted by other Pakistani but won't believe the original news. :D

Its funny how a thread on railway engines was cleverly sidetracked towards the "failure of indian rockets" thread with Photoshopped videos.
Nobody was giving you guys anything, so no point of refusing.

:rofl:How true dude in yr video ur showing a pakistani missile taking off successfully n it doesnt even fails:rofl: and the anchor says this was planned n this is what happened n then further talks n laughs.:rofl:

which one is more realistic mine where they show the video of taking off n then failing when she talks about this is what planned n this is what happened.:lol:and to add to the insult that they show PTV news's video of our missile n there is no failing act of missile is in the video.:rofl:

So whose is actual video mine or yrs??
well thats anybody's guess.

nice try by the way..

answer is posted

answer is posted and is shown that who has edited whose video:rofl:

:blink::blink:

About time you stopped making a fool of yourself....right about now.

Every country makes mistakes......what matters is whether we have brains enough to learn from it and proceed forward

Back
Top Bottom