What's new

Reviving railways: ‘No plans to lease engines from India’

how lovely.
But u still ave time reply my suppose ''bias'' posts.:lol:

check the post#26.
This video is from channel "usanewsnetwork" on youtube ..its no Indian propoganda channel
At USANEWSNETWORK we bring you the best of daily breaking news stories and commentary.

If you listen to video carefully its about

"Fox News tries to explain why its no problem that India is firing a missile, while it is a problem with North Korea and Iran."

Not Indian missile success

I again repeat for ppl like u Ignorance is bliss :bunny:

This video is from channel "usanewsnetwork" on youtube ..its no Indian propoganda channel
At USANEWSNETWORK we bring you the best of daily breaking news stories and commentary.

If you listen to video carefully its about

"Fox News tries to explain why its no problem that India is firing a missile, while it is a problem with North Korea and Iran."

Not Indian missile success

I again repeat for ppl like u Ignorance is bliss :bunny:

how lovely in that video they show a PTV news video of a pakistani missile's successful launch NOT indian and yr trying to tell me that they r ''"Fox News tries to explain why its no problem that India is firing a missile, while it is a problem with North Korea and Iran.":rofl::rofl::rofl:

How lovely!!!

And the video that u call a German missile, well it has a Indian local Channel's logo so that too has been put by a pakistani:lol:

Seriously u people get a life!!!!

U people blame us Pakistanis for even yr domestic Saas Bahu fights:rofl:

So yes i believe u that this video is also edited by a Pakistani.:lol:

how lovely in that video they show a PTV news video of a pakistani missile's successful launch NOT indian and yr trying to tell me that they r ''"Fox News tries to explain why its no problem that India is firing a missile, while it is a problem with North Korea and Iran.":rofl::rofl::rofl:

How lovely!!!

And the video that u call a German missile, well it has a Indian local Channel's logo so that too has been put by a pakistani:lol:

Seriously u people get a life!!!!

U people blame us Pakistanis for even yr domestic Saas Bahu fights:rofl:

So yes i believe u that this video is also edited by a Pakistani.:lol:

YOu guys are still Trying the Propoganda war of India missile tech is BS and India has moved on to developing BMD...Pls continue ...its beneficial to us
DO you guys haVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS developed in your country

hahahahaaaa:rofl::rofl:

As i said You pls continue watching those propoganda videos....meanwhile our Nuclear Submarine will be ready which will be married to Already tested k-15 missile and Nirbhay ...

Have a good day self gloating...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i agree it was satellite carrying rocket but the point is the failure of indian engineers and scientists really isnt it?

first let Pakistan get into Serious space research, then we will see how many failures and successes and u guys have.

Its shame that they are not getting the engines. The first thing should be improving the state of railways. IF Indian engines fits the bill then Pakistan should take it.

YOu guys are still Trying the Propoganda war of India missile tech is BS and India has moved on to developing BMD...Pls continue ...its beneficial to us
DO you guys haVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS developed in your country

hahahahaaaa:rofl::rofl:

As i said You pls continue watching those propoganda videos....meanwhile our Nuclear Submarine will be ready which will be married to Already tested k-15 missile and Nirbhay ...

Have a good day self gloating...

Nirbhay u mean Babur's copycat:lol:
So yr Super Bumper Russia-India friendship sign BrahMos is not good enough:rofl:

Well by the way i had read about it in wiki that it will be launched in 2012 n now its mid january 2013 n still not heard about yr copy of Babur.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nirbhay u mean Babur's copycat:lol:
So yr Super Bumper Russia-India friendship sign BrahMos is not good enough:rofl:

Well by the way i had read about it in wiki that it will be launched in 2012 n now its mid january 2013 n still not heard about yr copy of Babur.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are not good in copying, we tried to copy babur but failed to make something like babur and make better then that.....

@Umair Nawaz Do you even know that your country is still stuck in sounding rockets??

Do u know that we were one of first countries in Asia who had launched rocket in to space in 1960 n yr atlking about a nanosat:lol:

and our country has actually overhauled some 80-82 rail engines from september. 2011-octuber 2012 there a thread in development section of pakistan in defence.pk on it too care to read it first:azn:

Well diference b/w Pak n india is no matter how long we take to finish a project but when we do it then it actually is a success !!!!!!!!!!!!!! n it does its job quite well

rocket into space??its a sounding rocket...you still cant launch a nanosat by your own

@Umair Nawaz Do you even know that your country is still stuck in sounding rockets??

rocket into space??its a sounding rocket...you still cant launch a nanosat by your own

You can't argue with them ........ This is what musharaf said in 2008.

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,” Gen Musharraf claimed.

WAFF | Asia & Pacific Defence Forum | World's Armed Forces Forum: Not only missiles Pakistan's Space Program ahead of India's

All this without having a single SLV and not able to launch a single satellite themselves.

PS : kure naalayallo kandit.

You can't argue with them ........ This is what musharaf said in 2008.

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,” Gen Musharraf claimed.

WAFF | Asia & Pacific Defence Forum | World's Armed Forces Forum: Not only missiles Pakistan's Space Program ahead of India's

All this without having a single SLV and not able to launch a single satellite themselves.

PS : kure naalayallo kandit.

Wow Musharraf claiming Pakistan's space program is ahead of India. LMAO :hitwall::rofl:

ok sir ap ahe ho ham ghalat hain:lol: ab khush

Back
Top Bottom