What's new

Revenge by Pakistani Pashtuns: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

Good. Now show me a fatwa from them that there are castes in Muslims and Islam and it is acceptable according to Islam. :rolleyes:

PS: The word almost also shows that some scholars also belong to the hypothetical Ajlaf caste. Tell us how bogus this dogma is.

I am an Ansari from one side. This debate was basically started by Luffy to score browny points and make me lose patience. This traitor is actually an enemy of Pakistan whose loyalty lies with Afghanistan and wishes Pakistan wasn't formed. He insults everyone else in the hope of starting a race war. Now understanding my weakness and loyalty to my family he is attacking it.

For luffy in Pashto:
زه يو انصاري
ما هيڅكله داسې نه و ليدلي کوم توپير خر تره

There is nothing of this sort.

You need to consult a shrink at the earliest.. for the sheer insecurity you show.

What I told is the ground reality in India - especially in UP-Bihar belt.

Now I am starting to doubt about your entire Lucknow house claim given your denial about the existence of Ashraj-Ajlaf divide or that of the pasmanda muslims.

And this for you:

Fifty eight Dalits were gunned down by the Ranvir Sena at Laxmanpur Bathe in Jehanabad on December 1, 1997, sending shockwaves across the country. The Lalu Prasad-led RJD government was then ruling the state.

The victims, landless agricultural workers and their families, were supporters of the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Party Unity. Among those killed were 27 women and 16 children. The victims were from the backward communities of Paswan, Chamar, Mahto, Mallah, Rajwar and Barbar.

In the well-planned operation, about 100 Ranbir Sena activists carrying firearms had descended on Lakshmanpur Bathe, 125 kilometres from Patna, at around 11 pm.

They forced their way into huts by breaking open the doors and fired indiscriminately at people who were asleep.
The entire hamlet located on the banks of the Sone river was virtually decimated in the attack that lasted more than three hours.

The main aim of the killers was to terrorise the sympathisers of the CPI(ML) Party Unity to strengthen the stranglehold of the powerful landlords in central Bihar.

Many other such incidents have occured in the past. This is about Laxmanpur riots. What happened in Bihar was an isolated incident and it was only in Bihar. Have never noticed this in Lucknow. We are ancient royalty there. lol.

Hundreds of inter-caste feuds between Muslims happen paricularly in UP-Bihar belt..but only some are actually reported..this is one such. Now dont deny this too.

Wow. Amazing. How come none of my relatives in Bihar have mentioned a word about this?

Another thing for you:

TNLA guy. Do you know him?

Veerappanfff.jpg

@haviZsultan, stop being sentimental, you shouldnt hate sensible guy like KS just because he is an indian, come to your senses think tank.
The low caste ansaris have nothing to do with Ansars of medina. In Pakistani and India they are also called "julaha", decendants of hindu weaving caste.

I don't hate him because he is an Indian, I find him an annoying presence because he is a troll and a very belligerent one at that.

What about Pir Roshan or Bayazid Ansari. The world has changed my friend. Ethnicity is constantly changing. Go ask your father he might tell you that you really are someone else's son. A real ghayyur Pashtun will never post rubbish with the intention of sparking ethnic war.

Last edited by a moderator:
You clean toilets or what? Why you brought that up.
So i am anti-national because i do not hate hindus and afghans. Go on fauji sahab, you need that hate for your motivation, i do not.

No, I have an MBA and probably earn much more than you do. (Do you even have a job?)

I brought it up because it was YOU who brought up cleaning toilets and Christians and other garbage like that.

you are anti-national because your loyalties lie with Kabul and Karzai types and not with the land that bred, raised and fed your sorry azz.

People like you may me sick to the stomach; but then again you could just be another indian false-flagger.

Go ask your father he might tell you that you really are someone else's son.

The newbie think tank is using very dirty langauge.
You must be feeling very brave and lion-ish behind PC. You should be thankful to modern technology, as a jackal-hearted like couldnt say these words infront of a pashtuns in real life.
@haviZsultan you surely dont want your friend arooj khan to see such langauge.

Wow. Amazing. How come none of my relatives in Bihar have mentioned a word about this?

Who knows ?..but be thankful that I showed you the reality. If you came to India you would be considered an Ajlaf..

Another thing for you:

TNLA guy. Do you know him?

Who told you this guy is TNLA ?

Duh..Who made this guy a think tank ? Doesnt have an iota of knowledge except writing one page essays..

No, I have an MBA and probably earn much more than you do. (Do you even have a job?)

I brought it up because it was YOU who brought up cleaning toilets and Christians and other garbage like that.

you are anti-national because your loyalties lie with Kabul and Karzai types and not with the land that bred, raised and fed your sorry azz.

Oye dont try to impress me with your MBA, who nowadays is done by almost every next person, but with no job. I am a doctor, dont do "nakhwaal" next time.

Ta cherta paida shaway we? sta khandaan charta paida wo? sta plarano kallay kam de?

Yo waqt razi kala ta ba faisle kaway. aur ta ba da failse zar kaway. ka ta afganistan der khwakh de nou tolo mahajiro ta waya che dalta na uzii.

The newbie think tank is using very dirty langauge.
You must be feeling very brave and lion-ish behind PC. You should be thankful to modern technology, as a jackal-hearted like couldnt say these words infront of a pashtuns in real life.
@haviZsultan you surely dont want your friend arooj khan to see such langauge.

I am glad you took note of this but this will help me make the point I have been trying to make for days. Luffy the issue is in your mindset. It is not actually oppression of Pashtuns or anything else.

Now lets take this as an example. How did you guess that I did not mean the following?:
1) That you may have been adopted?
2) That the person you were born with wasn't a Marwat and moved from some region?

Instead you believed that I said something about the chastity of your mother. I could of course because I have some evidence you are an Afghan (nation) in disguise and in 1980's we all know what Afghan (nation) women were forced to do when Mujahideen factions were at each others throats but I didn't.

Now I want you to apply the same logic to your views. Lets take a simple thing. Abdul Qayyum Khan's heavy-handedness with KK. It is interpreted according to the zehniat of a person. For example I talked to a driver recently-its the same one I discussed in one of my earlier posts, very nice guy. We were discussing Bacha Khan and the Khudai Khidmatgars. He actually praised what was done to them while I was claiming maybe Qayyum Khan shouldn't have been so heavy-handed. Now you and your Afghan (nation) comrades lose your head over the same thing but you never wonder if there is a serious problem with your thinking that makes you find things like oppression of the stated ethnic group, anti-Pakistani feelings, and makes you deny the sacrifices and loyalty of us true Pashtuns.

Do note if @AstanoshKhan actually saw what you and your Afghan national friends called him when you made that thread and they pulled out some posts from this forum including one by Astanosh I doubt you would escape. I am a wannabe Pashtun, fine. What about Astanosh and all these others. You have to seriously start considering the fact that there is a problem in your thinking. This is nothing special, I said the same thing to those MQM guys too and often much worse things.

Also do note I go off on another tangent. I seriously intended to add you might have been adopted there but since I can hyper-focus on certain things I forget what the topic was... A person with a dirty person like you took the wrong meaning. The issue is not necessarily of the poster but of how the person interprets things.

Who knows ?..but be thankful that I showed you the reality. If you came to India you would be considered an Ajlaf..

Do you know how many times I have visited Lucknow and Hydz and the fact when we had some issues even lived for 6 months in Lucknow? Even contacted Azad Deccan Movement head for Hyderabad. :azn:

Nothing pisses of the Indians than our ties there but when we try to rectify the mistake our ancestors committed by forming a separate identity their heads are on fire. Us losing a link to these guys is better for all parties involved. Pakistanis, Indians, and Muslims of Lucknow/Bihar/Deccan. Anyone can see we are a "negative influence" according to you guys.

Who told you this guy is TNLA ?

Duh..Who made this guy a think tank ? Doesnt have an iota of knowledge except writing one page essays..

@KS, actually I truly feel sorry for you. You come here, spend so much time trying to enrage Pakistanis but it doesn't work. You are one of the worst Indian trolls on this forum hiding behind elite membership. Your poor knowledge about your own backyard is being proved here, still your concern lies across the border and silly things like taking over Maldives. lol. :D

This guy had extensive contacts with the TNLA. I have studied ethnic issues for a while now, I research things for an increase in knowledge.

Here is proof:

The extremist connection

On the ultra-Left outfits now believed to have established links with Veerappan.

T.S. SUBRAMANIAN

THE abduction of Rajkumar has once again put the ultra-left Tamil National Liberation Army (TNLA) led by Maran alias Senguttuvan in the limelight, revealing the nexus between it and the Veerappan criminal gang. Its striking power had earlier alarmed the Tamil Nadu government when it attacked a police station at Andimadam on July 13, 1997 and carted away arms and ammunition.

The Veerappan-TNLA nexus was evident in the brigand's list of ten demands. Besides the nature of the demands, what gave away the TNLA hand was the ninth demand for the release of five persons from Tamil Nadu prisons. These five are TNLA cadres: Ponnivala van, radio Venkatesan alias Srinivasan, Muthukumar, Rajendran and Nagaraj. Instead of Rajendran and Nagaraj, two other names are also given: Satyamurthy and Manikandan.

Ponnivalavan was involved in the Andimadam attack. Venkatesan is in prison under the Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act for his role in a TNLA attack on the Kullanchavadi police station in November 1993. Muthukumar was arrested in 1997 in connection with smuggling of supplies to the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) at Manalmelgudi. When he was out on bail, he was reportedly involved in the attack on a police station at Vellitiruppur near Erode in 1998. Satyamurthy and Manikandan were also arrested in connection with this case. What is revealing is that Veerappan and his close associate Sethukuli Govindan have also been named as accused in this case of attack on the police station at Vellitiruppur. This shows that the nexus betw een Veerappan and TNLA is at least two years old. The police later detained him under the National Security Act.

Prior to its Andimadam assault, the TNLA murdered six persons belonging to two rival factions led by Ilavarasan and Koovagam Ramasamy in Perambalur and Cuddalore districts, which formed the nursery of TNLA activity. (The Maran faction is the third splint er group of the TNLA). Koovagam Ramasamy was murdered on June 8, 1997 by members of the Ilavarasan group near Vallam in Perambalur district. To avenge the murder, two members of the Ilavarasan faction, Sethu and Vikram alias Vikramadityan, were murdered by the Ramasamy group near Srimushnam village in Cuddalore district.

According to the police, Maran was a supporter of Ramasamy. Although it was initially suspected that the Ilavarasan group was behind the Andimadam attack, the police later concluded that Maran was behind it. The theory was that he would have wanted the b lame to lie at the door of Ilavarasan.

Tamilarasan was the TNLA's founder. Even police officers concede that he was a "genuine revolutionary" who wanted to end the inequities in society. A dropout from an engineering college in Coimbatore, he commanded the respect of villagers in Tiruchi and South Arcot districts for taking up the cause of landless peasants. A mob stoned him to death on September 1, 1987 after he robbed the State Bank of India branch at Ponparappi, 20 km from Ariyalur.

Four Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) groups are currently operating in Tamil Nadu: three rival factions of Ilavarasan, Koovagam Ramasamy and Maran; and the Tamil People's Liberation Army (TPLA) led by Ponparappi Rajendran.

The villages around Jayamkondan, Andimada, Perambalur, Srimushnam, Panrutti, Neyveli in the undivided Tiruchi and South Arcot districts form the area of these four groups' activities. Cashewnut groves here not only offer ideal cover to their activities b ut a source of income.

The TNLA not only believed in a revolution led by peasants and workers in Tamil Nadu but wanted to liberate the State from the Indian Union. It supported the Tamils' struggle in Sri Lanka for forming a separate Tamil Eelam. I
n the 1980s, Tamilarasan forg ed contacts with Nagarajan, a Sri Lankan Tamil who had been expelled from the LTTE, and they worked together for a while. Nagarajan was killed by the police in June 1993 near Dindigul, Tamil Nadu.

Tamilarasan also took an "adventurist" line: the TNLA started blasting railway tracks and robbing banks. It blasted the Marudayar bridge near Ariyalur, derailing the Rockfort Express on March 15, 1986. Twenty-five passengers were killed. The TNLA attempt ed to blast a bridge on the Coleroon river, near Tiruvaiyaru, in 1986 on the eve of Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's visit. Its cadres robbed a branch of the Indian Overseas Bank at Ulkottai, Tiruchi district, on December 10, 1986.

After Tamilarasan was killed, Lenin alias Deivasigamani took over the leadership of the TNLA. The group grew rapidly under Lenin's leadership. Branches came up at Jayamkondan, Ariyalur, Vallam and other areas of the erstwhile Tiruchi and South Arcot dist ricts.

In order to acquire weapons, the TNLA led by Lenin attacked police stations at Puthur at Annamalai Nagar in 1992 and Kullanchavadi and Sethiathope in 1993 - all in South Arcot district. On March 29, 1994, while he was on his way to bomb a police station at Muthandikuppam in South Arcot district, Lenin was killed in a bomb blast.

After Lenin's death, the TNLA lay dormant for some months. Subsequently, Koovagam Ramasamy was elected its president and Ilavarasan its working president. The TNLA started conducting "panchayats" to settle disputes among the villagers, charging a fee for this. A part of this money was spent on the welfare of the villages, in the process of gaining the sympathy of the people.

The TNLA looted a cooperative bank at Vayalur, near Tiruchi, in 1995. When one of its members threatened to go to the police if he was not given one third of the booty, he was murdered. Such is the bloody history of the TNLA which is now acting in tandem with Veerappan.

That another Tamil extremist group, the Tamil National Retrieval Force (TNRF) has also linked up with Veerappan came to light when he came up with four demands in addition to the ten he had made earlier. The four demands were written on a piece of paper under Veerappan's signature, on behalf of "Veerappan group, TNLA and Tamil National Retrieval Force."

Informed sources said that the TNRF had linked up with the LTTE. P. Ravichandran, a TNRF operative, was an accused in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case. The Supreme Court sentenced him to life imprisonment in October 1999.

I actually found his picture on a TNLA site. Look at this:

Veerappan: Scroll down look left to see his beautiful Tamil whiskers

@KS... when I say something I research it very well. You would be wise to remember this. You might hate me... but the thing is you can't attack my knowledge. By the way does speak volumes about misplaced priorities. That guy killed about 200 people. lol. His gang still exists and is killing many more but KS finds the time to develop alliances with Luffy who could be a Taliban suicide bomber for all we know. Every time I see you two backing each other up I imagine two guys shaking hands, a monkey laughing and a bomb going off.

Ta cherta paida shaway we? sta khandaan charta paida wo? sta plarano kallay kam de?

Yo waqt razi kala ta ba faisle kaway. aur ta ba da failse zar kaway. ka ta afganistan der khwakh de nou tolo mahajiro ta waya che dalta na uzii.

Za pa pakhtano zmakay o khawry paida shaway wama, zma khandaan pakhtun dey, nekaan may pakhtun qaum sara tarrali wo che kala pakistan la wajood che na wu raghalay.
Listen Afghanistan is 300 year old, Pakistan is 60 year old while pakhtun nation is living on these lands for more than four thousand years. Just like as muslims we place our religion above nationality , in the same way pakhtun nation is above the british-created durand line, lar o bar yo afghan. Sher malang, noorzai are afghan by nationality, me and hyperion are pakistani by nationality. Their president is karzai, our is zardari and so on, but it doesnt make us two separate qaum...we are one pakhtun qaum divided into two countries due to british scheme....
Every pakistani pashtun would naturally love his country but it doesnt mean he has to prove his loyalty to pakistan for punjabis and mohajirs by throwing abuses at afghans and afghanistan. Thats what you are doing abu zulfiqar, though i dont blame you, your brainwashing started at schools and you would never shake it off as brainwashing in those sensitive years permenantly changes your mind.
I dont have problem with your patriotic pro-army , pro-pakistani views, i am perfectly fine with it as i agree that majority of lar pakhtuns are patriotic but for God Sake dont spread hate against Afghans, it is like spitting on your face as you are also ethnically afghan.
But i know you dont dislike all afghans, you love hazara community, thats what i know about you turis..obsessed with shiaism.

@haviZsultan
Spare us with your bhaiya log langauge and dont come up with baap ki gaali just because i said julaha/ansari are considered low caste in Pakistan and India...be proud of your roots whatever you are, dont insult our pashtun royalty by connecting yourself with an afghan/pashtun princess who even didnt exist.

And i did say once on Qaid monument thread that @AstanoshKhan, might be a hindkowan, he denied it and i agreed with him. But since that time you are tagging/mentioning him like a crazy in the hope of his support against me. But he is silent and is not responding to you. You have mentioned him as hindkowan so many times that members here might actually consider him a hindkowan.

And @haviZsultan, i am throwing bone at you , chew on it. Yes my family origin is from katwaz, a place in paktika province of Afghanistan. My grandfather was teacher of farsi while my father took farsi as subject in B.A and C.S.S, he has excellent grasp on dari/farsi. That surprises you?

Za pa pakhtano zmakay o khawry paida shaway wama, zma khandaan pakhtun dey, nekaan may pakhtun qaum sara tarrali wo che kala pakistan la wajood che na wu raghalay.
Listen Afghanistan is 300 year old, Pakistan is 60 year old while pakhtun nation is living on these lands for more than four thousand years. Just like as muslims we place our religion above nationality , in the same way pakhtun nation is above the british-created durand line, lar o bar yo afghan. Sher malang, noorzai are afghan by nationality, me and hyperion are pakistani by nationality. Their president is karzai, our is zardari and so on, but it doesnt make us two separate qaum...we are one pakhtun qaum divided into two countries due to british scheme....
Every pakistani pashtun would naturally love his country but it doesnt mean he has to prove his loyalty to pakistan for punjabis and mohajirs by throwing abuses at afghans and afghanistan. Thats what you are doing abu zulfiqar, though i dont blame you, your brainwashing started at schools and you would never shake it off as brainwashing in those sensitive years permenantly changes your mind.
I dont have problem with your patriotic pro-army , pro-pakistani views, i am perfectly fine with it as i agree that majority of lar pakhtuns are patriotic but for God Sake dont spread hate against Afghans, it is like spitting on your face as you are also ethnically afghan.

simple question; why should Pashtuns be treated differently than Sindhis or Punjabi or Seraiki speaking peoples?

Just because I am Pashtun and love my mother language doesnt mean I can't be pro-Pakistan. I was born there, raised there and I'll die and be buried there.

But i know you dont dislike all afghans, you love hazara community, thats what i know about you turis..obsessed with shiaism.

We have Hazaras in Kurram; most of them fled persecution from Afghanistan. They are nice people, they harm nobody and they mind their own business. They aren't the ones blowing themselves up and bringing terrorism to Pakistan.

As for the rest of your sentence, it just shows your mentality and your thinking. Doesnt bother me, i just dont need to reply to your hatred.

p.s. I have Afghan friends. Actually I would call them like my blood brothers. I don't hate Afghan people. Not at all. DONT BE FOOLISH.

I hate their government, and I hate Afghans who come to Pakistan and make trouble there. It isn't just me; ask anyone in Peshawar. Everyone is tired of this madness. If Afghanistan is a brother country then why do they abuse Pakistan when NO OTHER COUNTRY has made sacrifices for Afghanistan the way Pakistan did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom