What's new

Revenge by Pakistani Pashtuns: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

@Armstrong, what is this thread about, the discussion isn't really about tribal fighting is it, are you guys talking about familie or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
What pukhtuniyat if there is such thing, heck we never had pukhtuniyat if we did then it wouldn't have taken 1000 of years for us to become a nation, we only became a nation at the time of ahmad shah baba.

Such is the confusion in so called pukhtuniyat that some claim to be decendents of lost tribes of Israel, while the ghilzais are turkic but both claim to be pukhtoons, the truth is much closer to home that we are nomadic turco iranic people.

Who are you referring to?.

Keep your insecurities of origin of ghilzai elsewhere, i am not interested in it. Heck you even dont know what exactly is pakhtuniyat, your whole post is a mess. Learn to say things coharently and to the point.

If you have nothing relevant to say regarding thread, then keep your mouth shut.
I am fed up with you issueing me constant 'infractions' with reason "off-topic/no value. Even though it was i who reported the post for foul langauge.
Stop being biased and stop playing mohajir-pashtun card with me.

Actually he is playing a Pakistani card, a Muslim card, a civilised society card.
There are no muhajirs in Pakistan so he couldn't have played that card and as far as pushtoon card you have to be a pushtoon for that to be played against you not some guy who wasn't kushed at the Hindu kush and has learnt pushto.

Keep your insecurities of origin of ghilzai elsewhere, i am not interested in it. Heck you even dont know what exactly is pakhtuniyat, your whole post is a mess. Learn to say things coharently and to the point.

Insecurities are on your part sir, ghilzais are of turkic origin and this theory of pukhtuniyat is pure bull as i pointed out we became a nation during ahmad babas time.

So which lost tribe do you claim your heritage from?.

Actually he is playing a Pakistani card, a Muslim card, a civilised society card.
There are no muhajirs in Pakistan so he couldn't have played that card and as far as pushtoon card you have to be a pushtoon for that to be played against you not some guy who wasn't kushed at the Hindu kush and has learnt pushto.
Do you know why i called you fake ID, havi sultan? Because your pashto is broken, grammatically incorrect and nothing close to ghilzai's dialect of pashto. Because of that i am not taking you seriously, if you want to kept blabbling, go on.

Insecurities are on your part sir, ghilzais are of turkic origin and this theory of pukhtuniyat is pure bull as i pointed out we became a nation during ahmad babas time.

So which lost tribe do you claim your heritage from?.

Like i said you even dont know the meaning of word "pakhtuniyat", you are using it in totally wrong context.

Do you know why i called you fake ID, havi sultan? Because your pashto is broken, grammatically incorrect and nothing close to ghilzai's dialect of pashto. Because of that i am not taking you seriously, if you want to kept blabbling, go on.

Run away little marwat nothing uncommon about you people running away.

I have not spoken pushto so how can you tell anything?. please provide me with some evidence.

I am no haviz and if you wish to meet pm me and i will provide you my adress and you will find me in the heart of pekhawar.

A crow can never be a peacock even if it learns to dance like one, you are a decendant of those workers and slaves brought over from India who have adapted to our culture and learnt our language, hence you see so many dark skinned pushto speakers in kp and some part of Afghanistan.

Luffy is a illegal Immigrant from Afghanistan... Poor luffy just wants to earn his daily bread and to escape from his harsh life of working as trash picker in Pakistan, so he usually comes on PDF to what extent he can afford. Unfortunately, Luffy paid for the worst internet provider in Pakistan, because thats the only one he can afford, and disappears after making a distasteful comment or two.

So please guys, give Poor Luffy a break

If you have nothing relevant to say regarding thread, then keep your mouth shut.
I am fed up with you issueing me constant 'infractions' with reason "off-topic/no value. Even though it was i who reported the post for foul langauge.
Stop being biased and stop playing mohajir-pashtun card with me.

The problem with you is that you cannot see beyond this, your vision is limited to that..
hence your problem with foul language after you have personally insulted multiple members.

@liontk It was originally about that, but the Pakistani equivelant to a Quebecois seperatist decided to share his thoughts on the matter.....

The problem with you is that you cannot see beyond this, your vision is limited to that..
hence your problem with foul language after you have personally insulted multiple members.

I am a Pashtun nationalist, but my nationalism doesnt thrive on insulting other communities , you might not admit it but reguler members here know that. But i attract lot of critcism from the so called patriots who give the meaning of separatism to my pashtun nationalism. I recieve insults, name calling, curses, personal basis on regular basis but either i ignore them or i dont respond to them in the way which violates forum rules. Tell me honestly would you honestly take action those provokations if i start reporting them?. The way i see it, i reported havi for saying, "ask your mother who exactly is your father", instead you gave me infraction for discussing caste system in indian muslims with reason "off-topic", it is noteworthy that it is your 5th consective infraction to me with reason "off-topic", for off-topic post usually issue mild warning while you are issueing me severe infractions. If you continued like this, i had to take the matter to webmaster, you are not here as representative of your mohajir community, extend your moderatorship to all pakistanis. From now on i would tag you wherever there is racist post against pashtuns and other non-mohajir communities and i would expect you to take action against it, this job is done very well by Aeronaut, a very neutral mod.

I am a Pashtun nationalist, but my nationalism doesnt thrive on insulting other communities , you might not admit it but reguler members here know that. But i attract lot of critcism from the so called patriots who give the meaning of separatism to my pashtun nationalism. I recieve insults, name calling, curses, personal basis on regular basis but either i ignore them or i dont respond to them in the way which violates forum rules. Tell me honestly would you honestly take action those provokations if i start reporting them?. The way i see it, i reported havi for saying, "ask your mother who exactly is your father", instead you gave me infraction for discussing caste system in indian muslims with reason "off-topic", it is noteworthy that it is your 5th consective infraction to me with reason "off-topic", for off-topic post usually issue mild warning while you are issueing me severe infractions. If you continued like this, i had to take the matter to webmaster, you are not here as representative of your mohajir community, extend your moderatorship to all pakistanis. From now on i would tag you wherever there is racist post against pashtuns and other non-mohajir communities and i would expect you to take action against it, this job is done very well by Aeronaut, a very neutral mod.

Back from your job already? How many streets did you clean?

A crow can never be a peacock even if it learns to dance like one, you are a decendant of those workers and slaves brought over from India who have adapted to our culture and learnt our language, hence you see so many dark skinned pushto speakers in kp and some part of Afghanistan.

@Oscar i hope you would take action against this racist post. Ghilzai you should be ashamed of your racist remarks against indic muslims.

Lol... Pathan & Indics are almost look the same

You are not white at all. Be proud of your culture instead of trying to act & look like Europeans

@liontk It was originally about that, but the Pakistani equivelant to a Quebecois seperatist decided to share his thoughts on the matter.....

Seperatist thread+ Plus about pakistan+potential indinène comments= recipe for a bad chilli and with a terrible aftertaste for sure, I am out of here and merci pour le heads up monsieur giantsasquatch

corrèction: ( merci for the heads up)
,computer at the bibliotechque keeps on switching to french keyboard stupide window, crisse de tabernak

Lol... Pathan & Indics are almost look the same

You are not white at all. Be proud of your culture instead of trying to act & look like Europeans

Dear sir i have never acted or tried too look Like a European and regarding pathans and India people looking the same, i believe you should get your eyes tested.

I can post pictures here of indic people and the pathans, you can clearly see they couldn't be anymore different.

I was not being racist, i was just telling luffy what his real heritage and not the one he claims.

@Oscar i hope you would take action against this racist post. Ghilzai you should be ashamed of your racist remarks against indic muslims.

Where have i used the word Muslim,please point it out.

i am still waiting for the evidence on so called broken pushto, that i never spoke.

Back
Top Bottom