What's new

Revenge by Pakistani Pashtuns: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

What I showed you is the ground reality of caste system in Islam and how the high caste Ashrafs oppress the low caste Ajlafs like Ansaris in Hindi belt.

You proved nothing about Islam. What you showed is that there are a few bad practices in some parts of India. These bad practices that are present in few parts of India are result of cultural influence of hinduism on some Indian muslims. Only some Indian muslims believe in this rubbish. Islams says otherwise. Indian muslim scholars also agree with what Islam says.

It was primarily to refute the argument of havisultan about the complete absence of any such practise.
They might exist among small groups of Indian muslims. Islam however is completely opposite.

Whether its Islamic or not is not my concern or argument..just about the existence of such practises and how some ajlafs after migration to Pakistan took upon Ashraf names.

The non existing ajlaf caste is very successful here in Pakistan. Never heard any person belonging to imaginary caste of Ashrafs killing a person belonging to imaginary caste of Ajlafs just because he drank water from his well. Like it happens in your shining India. :lol:

Not all Mohajirs were from the Ajlaf category..like Musharraf...some were Ashrafs too.

Shaukat Aziz however seems to be from the hypothetical ajlaf caste unless you have something prove otherwise.

You proved nothing about Islam. What you showed is that there are a few bad practices in some parts of India. These bad practices that are present in few parts of India are result of cultural influence of hinduism on some Indian muslims. Only some Indian muslims believe in this rubbish. Islams says otherwise. Indian muslim scholars also agree with what Islam says.

They might exist among small groups of Indian muslims. Islam however is completely opposite.

The non existing ajlaf caste is very successful here in Pakistan. Never heard any person belonging to imaginary caste of Ashrafs killing a person belonging to imaginary caste of Ajlafs just because he drank water from his well. Like it happens in your shining India. :lol:

Shaukat Aziz however seems to be from the hypothetical ajlaf caste unless you have something prove otherwise.

Who said anything about existing in Islam or not. Read my previous post again...its more about the practise on ground than the presence in books. And Ashrafs have persecuted the Ansari ajlafs for daring to drive on their streets. That is what the Indian express news link is about.

Who said anything about existing in Islam or not. Read my previous post again...its more about the practise on ground than the presence in books.

It is present in small groups of Indian muslims. Proves nothing about Islam and hence there importance and worth is negligible.

It is present in small groups of Indian muslims. Proves nothing about Islam and hence there importance and worth is negligible.

It is present in the Hindi belt in North India which contains the overwhelming number of Indian muslims. And there is a clear stratification of Ashraf-ajlaf-Arzal among them.

It is present in the Hindi belt in North India which contains the overwhelming number of Indian muslims. And there is a clear stratification of Ashraf-ajlaf-Arzal among them.

I am sure not all North Indian muslims belive in this rubbish. Know many of them who migrated to Pakistan. Some of them might have this issue. They don't represent muslims of India or Islam. Indian scholars are needed to tell them more about Islam. This will solve the issue. Muslim scholar need to tell them that castes are in Hinduism, not Islam.

I am sure not all North Indian muslims belive in this rubbish. Know many of them who migrated to Pakistan. Some of them might have this issue. They don't represent muslims of India or Islam. Indian scholars are needed to tell them more about Islam. This will solve the issue. Muslim scholar need to tell them that castes are in Hinduism, not Islam.

Almost all muslim 'scholars' or those who occupy positions of power in boards like AIMPLB, WAQf board are Ashrafs..good luck.

Almost all muslim 'scholars' or those who occupy positions of power in boards like AIMPLB, WAQf board are Ashrafs..good luck.

Good. Now show me a fatwa from them that there are castes in Muslims and Islam and it is acceptable according to Islam. :rolleyes:

PS: The word almost also shows that some scholars also belong to the hypothetical Ajlaf caste. Tell us how bogus this dogma is.

I was on vacation when this thread started and no time to read it from the beginning.

What exactly are we debating? 28 pages...must be a very touchy subject

pak1940.jpg

Maplistan??:rofl:

He didnt got any other name??

I was on vacation when this thread started and no time to read it from the beginning.

What exactly are we debating? 28 pages...must be a very touchy subject

Well the thread has totally deviated from the OP. Now its just Indians trying to convince Pakistanis that Pakistanis have a caste system (funny i know).

I am sure you live outside of Pakistan. Aur yeh kia musharaf aur ajlaf laga raka he? Full name of him is "syed pervez musharaf"...and who the heck is talking about Islam?...we are talking about corruption among muslims of subcontinent, you desi culture has other things like pir-parasti, mazar-parasti, urs, milad, qawali etc which has nothing to do with islam. Eat some badaam and understand that caste system among desi muslims is not like hindus but run parallel with it, muslim rajput is still high caste while merasi is low caste. Have you not noticed that toilets in pakistan are cleaned by christians, a chaudri dont marry with hajam, tarkahn, julaha, mochi etc.

I am sure you live outside of Pakistan. Aur yeh kia musharaf aur ajlaf laga raka he? Full name of him is "syed pervez musharaf"...and who the heck is talking about Islam?...we are talking about corruption among muslims of subcontinent, you desi culture has other things like pir-parasti, mazar-parasti, urs, milad, qawali etc which has nothing to do with islam. Eat some badaam and understand that caste system among desi muslims is not like hindus but run parallel with it, muslim rajput is still high caste while merasi is low caste. Have you not noticed that toilets in pakistan are cleaned by christians, a chaudri dont marry with hajam, tarkahn, julaha, mochi etc.

cleaning toilets is a lot more honourable than spewwing out anti-national hatred and venom the way you do

These are not castes like Hinduism. These are social and economical differences of a society. Someone financially stable not marrying in a poor family is not a caste. Faceplam.

There might be some Indian muslims who believe in this caste sh!t the fact is Islam doesn't propagate anything like this. Your Indian friends were saying otherwise. I was just opposing this rubbish.

I have noticed that on this forum that pakistanis goes fully on denial mode when they debate with indians. They think that they have to prove indians wrong at every cost, even if indian is right. There was a very senior pashtun female member here, with strong anti-indian sentiments, she was debating with indian, the indian used word "pashtun", she mocked him that the proper word is "pakhtun" not "pashtun", you indians know nothing about us, we pak pakhtuns hate u blah blah blah. I was surprised and PMed her that why is she speaking non-sense, both pashtun and pakhtun are correct according to two major dialects of pashto, infact word pashtun is original. She said that she knows but she has to shut the indians no matter what.

These are not castes like Hinduism. These are social and economical differences of a society. Someone financially stable not marrying in a poor family is not a caste. Faceplam.

There might be some Indian muslims who believe in this caste sh!t the fact is Islam doesn't propagate anything like this. Your Indian friends were saying otherwise. I was just opposing this rubbish.
O.k it is now confirmed to me that you live in a foriegn country.

cleaning toilets is a lot more honourable than spewwing out anti-national hatred and venom the way you do

You clean toilets or what? Why you brought that up.
So i am anti-national because i do not hate hindus and afghans. Go on fauji sahab, you need that hate for your motivation, i do not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom