What's new

Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
people of karachi listens their leaders songs via phone conference daily with due respect and raises his slogans and they even kill people on saying anything against their leader he is arguing on giving respect to bowl which is used by our Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAWW) Who was the Greatest Human being on Earth .

read his above edited post he said he is half muslim so its useless to talk with a troller

Half Muslim my A55- it was his way to enter into the Islamic discussion legally-
The way he posting- He was expecting us muslims to get worked up- and engage in heated exchanges-
Fanny thought he was smart- Good that he is banned now-

since you are blabbering alot on this topic-
Tell me what significance we Muslims say this bowel has?-
any verse?-
Ahadith?-
A common practice where this holy bowel has been before?-

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Are you confused?-
First the shirk part-
Now drinking form hair?-

whats up punk?- :D-

drinking from bowl is shirk

drinking from hair is shirk

Yaar- Definition of Shirk per to razi ho jao- its a sin-

I agree drinking from hair is a sin- un islamic-
Shirk is some thing else-

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Clear and simple definition of Shirk-

In Islam, shirk (Arabic: شرك‎ širk) is the sin of idolatry or polytheism. i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything other than the singular God, or more literally the establishment of "partners" placed beside God. It is the vice that is opposed to the virtue of Tawhid ((monotheism)

Sin-
A sin is an act that violates a known moral rule in a religion.

Yaar- Definition of Shirk per to razi ho jao- its a sin-

I agree drinking from hair is a sin- un islamic-
Shirk is some thing else-

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Clear and simple definition of Shirk-

shirk is also sin, and this type of sin is called shirk, they are idiolizing prophet's artifects and remains

i just gave prophet's example, he cut the tree in his house so that people stop doing shirk on the tree and regarding tht tree some holy thing

since you are blabbering alot on this topic-
Tell me what significance we Muslims say this bowel has?-
any verse?-
Ahadith?-
A common practice where this holy bowel has been before?-

-

Your actions (in the video and on this thread) speaks louder than hadith.

^^^ This is called Respect , Love , Care ..... Not worshiping !!

Respect has it's limits and when you give over-respect or cross the line of respect it becomes something else.

shirk is also sin, and this type of sin is called shirk, they are idiolizing prophet's artifects and remains

Idolizing subscribes to worshiping-

Did you see them praying?- Asking for forgiveness?- from the bowl?-

This is not a shirk. I it a sin? Might be debatable. But definitely not a shirk. People here need to get themselves educated about basic Islamic ideologies.

Your actions (in the video and on this forums) speaks louder than hadith.

welcome back Altaf Bhai-
Get banned soon-
TC-

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Respect has it's limits and when you give over-respect or cross the line of respect it becomes something else.

Respect has no limits-
You have to love Holy Prophet more than your Parents- Kids-
This should be limitless respect-
No such thing as over respect-

We are talking about a bowel which is "mansoob" to Holy Prophet-
Idolizing- worshiping- praying from it is Haram- We all agree-

Respecting it is no "Sin"-

'Islamic relic' presented to Chechnya | World news | The Guardian

Ramzan Kadyrov, the eccentric leader of Chechnya, is famous for his collections of wild animals and luxury cars. Now he claims to be the new owner of a bowl once used by the prophet Muhammad, allegedly presented to him by descendants in London.

A publicity video shows Kadyrov, who has been accused of widespread human rights abuses in the republic, collecting the purported relic from a private jet at Grozny airport on Wednesday before getting into a convertible Rolls-Royce covered in black and gold rugs, also said to have been brought from London.

The Rolls-Royce leads a motorcade of dozens of luxury cars to the city's grand mosque, opened by the Chechen leader in 2008 as part of his drive to increase the official role of Islam in the republic. Thousands of residents lined the streets as Kadyrov waved and wiped away tears.

Wearing a bright purple suit and black skullcap, Kadyrov pushes through a massive crowd at the mosque, allegedly the largest in Europe. As he opens the box to reveal the bowl, Kadyrov erupts into loud sobs, shoulders shaking. He covers his reddened face after he kisses the allegedly holy bowl for the first time. Kadyrov then thrusts the relic above his head, leading the crowd in chants of "Allahu Akbar".

Kadyrov has built an all-encompassing cult of personality in the republic and often goes to great lengths to put his faith on show. He is still battling the remnants of an Islamist insurgency – last month the road Kadyrov travelled down on Wednesday was hit by a suicide bomb attack that killed nine people and injured 22.

Kadyrov told the crowd that the sacred bowl "was brought from London to Grozny by British Muslims" and dated back 1,400 years. His press service said the bowl had been kept in London by descendants of Muhammad's cousin, Ali. "We put a lot of effort into getting the Great Prophet's bowl to our republic," Kadyrov said at the unveiling.

The bowl will be kept at the mosque and brought out every year on Muhammad's birthday, when any believer will be allowed to drink from it, the press service said. "Many expressed keen interest in the bowl, but the descendants decided that Ramzan Kadyrov deserves to keep it, and so it has been passed to him."

The statement failed to mention whether Kadyrov paid for the purported relic. The leader has claimed that international footballers who have flocked to the republic for exhibition games in recent months were not paid and came "out of respect for the Chechen people".

Kadyrov has ruled Chechnya since 2007 and is accused by human rights groups of targeting enemies inside Chechnya and abroad in his ruthless attempt to consolidate power. Among those who accompanied Kadyrov to the airport on Wednesday was Adam Delimkhanov, suspected by police in Dubai of involvement in the murder of a Kadyrov rival there.

'Islamic relic' presented to Chechnya | World news | The Guardian

This Kadyrov guy is loaded. Russia paid him and his men for crushing the Chechen movement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadyrovtsy

In October 2006 German human rights group the Society for Threatened Peoples (GfbV), which branded Kadyrov a "war criminal", has alleged that up to 75 percent of recent incidents of murder, torture, rape and kidnapping in Chechnya have been committed by Ramzan's paramilitary forces.

Respect has no limits-
You have to love Holy Prophet more than your Parents- Kids-
This should be limitless respect-
No such thing as over respect-

I agree with you completely but i think i am not able to tell you what i meant, i will try to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom