What's new

Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question to everyone here. If the prophet was alive and saw this what do you think he would say??

Have you never kissed your father or mother? Why doesn't that constitute "worship"? You kiss them because you love them and that love is a form of affection because it is mandated by Allah swt himself.

The Prophet SAW would be happy to see that there are people left in his Ummah who love him and hold him so dearly. Allahu Alim

People don't know what "Worship" is. Kissing a bowl that was used by Allah's most beloved Messenger SAW is NOT WORSHIP.

Look up the dictionary for the meaning of WORSHIP.

Our Kalima and Surah Fateha negate all the material/immaterial things.

We worship NONE but ALlah swt.

Its ironic that muslims criticize hindus for worshipping idols and then do this themselves

The bowl looks like an Idol to you?

Hindu's manufacture their own gods, buy them, sell them, and then worship them and ask for help and assistance from them. How logical is that? That's what worshiping is.

People are showing their respect and love not for the bowl itself, but the most remarkable Messenger n Leader SAW in world's history that touched it.

The bowl looks like an Idol to you?

Hindu's manufacture their own gods, buy them, sell them, and then worship them and ask for help and assistance from them. How logical is that? That's what worshiping is.

People are showing their respect and love not for the bowl itself, but the most remarkable Messenger n Leader SAW in world's history that touched it.

But its still just a bowl .........like an idol....do u know y muslims do not worship idols?

But its still just a bowl .........like an idol....do u know y muslims do not worship idols?

Maybe you should ask this question to your Idol and wait for it to reply back.

Speaking of idols, why do you think the Egyptian mummies and their furniture relics etc are worth hundreds of millions of dollars?

There's a lot of historical significance attached to these items.

What i dont understand is why considering Kadyrov's reputation he comes up with oh wow i found a relic of the Propet in London and people belive him?

Its dear to us because it belongs to our Prophet Mohammad PBUH... we dnt worship it... nor can it provide any benefit to muslims nor any harm... unlike hindus who worship idols and ask for success n benefit frm them... BIG DIFFERENCE!

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

What i dont understand is why considering Kadyrov's reputation he comes up with oh wow i found a relic of the Propet in London and people belive him?

I was thinkin the same thing.. but hes not just some average chechan.... so probably its real.

It's NOT just a BOWL; If it was JUST a BOWL, then no one would be crying over it! And NO, it's NOT an Idol; an Idol is an material depiction, an image to represent GOD with an intention of worship. This is a BOWL with an historical significance, being a possession of Prophet(SAW), it's valued and emotional response from those who drank from it as they emotionally associated themselves with the Prophet(SAW).

Similarly how muslims also kiss the black stone in Kaaba... It's Lego Logic, not hard to comprehend man...

For those who can't understand beyone point scoring; did you read the story of hazrat yousuf(A S) in the Quran? Did he NOT send his shirt to his father by which his fathers eyes were healed? Passing judgement on the premise of lack of knowledge is the greatest of ignorance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom