What's new

Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh????

this is why muslims are being beaten every where, they are not practical, and are wasting too much time in useless things

prophet muhammad pbuh himself said to follow him not worship him

huh????

this is why muslims are being beaten every where, they are not practical, and are wasting too much time in useless things

No one is worshiping him-
and kindly dont "mansoob" or "na mansoob" any thing with Holy Prophet if you are not sure about it-
Better to ay "Subhan Allah" and move on-

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Tears came to my eyes after watching the video... Ya Allah forgive me.
the song type naat is catchy-

huh????

Worshiping ?! What the hell are you talking about?

Has your mind become so convoluted with wahabi deviance that you can't distinguish between worship of Allah and respect for something that has "Nisbath" with The Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ?

Plus, you didn't even bother to capitalize the "M" in the name of The Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ?

Its Chechenya , Showing there love for PROPHET MOHAMMAD (صلى الله عليه وسلم )...
A Nation that struggled alot for Islam will absolutly show there love... Its an understood behaviour...
Plz! Don't take this subject to different topic....

Dear Brothers. Some brothers may not be aware, but Ulema have stated that it is prohibited to abbreviate the darood upon The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, i.e., PBUH. We must all just copy and paste the darood in Arabic - صلى الله عليه وسلم

May Allah forgive us through the "sadka" of The Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

& further enlightened our hearts with the love of The Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

MashaAllah wonderful video. Brought tears into my eyes too.

huh????

this is why muslims are being beaten every where, they are not practical, and are wasting too much time in useless things:tup:

@ Karachi Punk.

That is so very true. Mohammads picture cannot be made by an artist because islam demands strict discipline for its followers to stick to the basic principle. THAT IS MANDATORY, going against it is Blasphemy.

And people here are crying over the bowl and worshipping getting involved in non-islamic activities in the bastion of islam, ie pakistan. That is an irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom