What's new

Religious scholars vows to resist liberalisation of pakistan

I barely see Pakistan getting "liberalize" these days.

Pakistan's Islamic character and identity is our core principle of existence. I don't see "secular, liberal" Pakistan rising or any efforts for these.

Pakistan should be a normal Islamic nation...like Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran etc...with our own national character/flavor.

Pakistan shouldn't be idiotic taliban type regime...and nor should be uber ultra westernize wanna be country like singapore, india, or some sub-saharan african countries...

With due respect I am not a Muslim, but do you mind if I ask you one question, that they might doing wrong translation of the various religious verses, since most of it are written in Arabic. A single word have many meanings, and could be bend, to fool the people.
It is necessary not only for Islamic scholars and jurisprudence but also applicable in any field-the idea is and should be that there are several, many interpretations of a single verse or poem or story depending on the field.

For example there are multiple beliefs even in Islam. There is no consensus that beards are a must nor is their consensus that hijab is a must. The ideal that should permeate is that everyone interprets religion with his or her own eyes. Unfortunately the mullahs have forgotten the concept called Ijtehad, a secular debate that started with the scholars even saying "I may be wrong." They never assumed they were correct and the khalifas. Todays mullahs are narrow minded and wish to impose things on everybody else. Here is the problem and since there is no consensus between various schools of thought each mullah is advocating his own stand of Islam. In short there is no uniformity in belief.

You will see the same with Iqbal. The man is said to be an extremely liberal person by some, while alleged to be parochial and narrow by others. By some he is called pro Indian others pro Pakistan. The thing is everybody interprets every message, every ideology differently. And that is the purpose of Allah. If he had wanted us to have the same thinking he would have made all of us Muslim, Pakistani and Punjabi. He did not so it is for us to learn from others and respect others. This is something scholars have not learned at all.

I see the ummah in a weak position my friend. If we were strong our cultural soft power would conquer. It is weakness when you have to impose rules on the society and ban youtube.

It is necessary not only for Islamic scholars and jurisprudence but also applicable in any field-the idea is and should be that there are several, many interpretations of a single verse or poem or story depending on the field.

For example there are multiple beliefs even in Islam. There is no consensus that beards are a must nor is their consensus that hijab is a must. The ideal that should permeate is that everyone interprets religion with his or her own eyes. Unfortunately the mullahs have forgotten the concept called Ijtehad, a secular debate that started with the scholars even saying "I may be wrong." They never assumed they were correct and the khalifas. Todays mullahs are narrow minded and wish to impose things on everybody else. Here is the problem and since there is no consensus between various schools of thought each mullah is advocating his own stand of Islam. In short there is no uniformity in belief.

You will see the same with Iqbal. The man is said to be an extremely liberal person by some, while alleged to be parochial and narrow by others. By some he is called pro Indian others pro Pakistan. The thing is everybody interprets every message, every ideology differently. And that is the purpose of Allah. If he had wanted us to have the same thinking he would have made all of us Muslim, Pakistani and Punjabi. He did not so it is for us to learn from others and respect others. This is something scholars have not learned at all.

I see the ummah in a weak position my friend. If we were strong our cultural soft power would conquer. It is weakness when you have to impose rules on the society and ban youtube.
Their is a consensus both on beard and Hijab, if you don't about it nothing can happen and more than 90 % things in all sects are common so we can start enforcing them. Sorry you are wrong ALLAH has told in the Quran and Sunnah when Muslims get to rule they implement Islamic law and those who don't decide according to law given by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW are real kafirs. It's crystal clear and told in Quran and Sunnah. @zebra7

Their is a consensus both on beard and Hijab, if you don't about it nothing can happen and more than 90 % things in all sects are common so we can start enforcing them. Sorry you are wrong ALLAH has told in the Quran and Sunnah when Muslims get to rule they implement Islamic law and those who don't decide according to law given by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW are real kafirs. It's crystal clear and told in Quran and Sunnah. @zebra7

Zarvan my friend just for my reference can you tell me the difference of Quran and Hadith for my reference.

Zarvan my friend just for my reference can you tell me the difference of Quran and Hadith for my reference.
Quran is word of ALLAH and Hadith are words of RASOOL SAW or his actions described by Sahabas.

Don't they appear to be winning at that?
Yes, to varying degrees in different countries - Pakistan has of late made some progress in reversing the poison from these Mullahs. One only has to look at the state of a majority of Islamic societies to understand the damage done from allowing 'religious scholars' to define the rules by which we live.

The most advanced Muslim majority countries are those, like Turkey, that have not allowed religion to destroy the fabric of their societies. Of course Turkey is currently struggling to resist creeping Islamization under the AKP...

Yes, one only has to look at the state of a majority of Islamic societies to understand the damage done from allowing 'religious scholars' to define the rules by which we live.

The most advanced Muslim majority countries are those, like Turkey, that have not allowed religion to destroy the fabric of their societies. Of course Turkey is currently struggling to resist creeping Islamization under the AKP...

Also India under BJP .....

Yes, bhai jaan, the fanatical liberals and secularists present a clear danger to our country. Only Islam keeps this country together and our forj says takbir when it marches forward, not Pakistan Zindabad propaganda. We are the land of the pure and not the land of kufr wa nifaq wa shirk.

If anyone doesn't like this country please leave, no one is stopping you!

Yes, bhai jaan, the fanatical liberals and secularists present a clear danger to our country. Only Islam keeps this country together and our forj says takbir when it marches forward, not Pakistan Zindabad propaganda. We are the land of the pure and not the land of kufr wa nifaq wa shirk.

Why should i leave i was born here its you who needs to leave not me
When did the so called liberal fanatics killed anyone?

What are they gonna do, fight the army? lol. If army wants to get rid of radicals, these ***** can't stop them.

Why would you want to threaten your brothers for? The Army relies on us. I suggest you take a breather and look back when the Army was demoralised and risk of breaking when it joined Amrika ki jaang. Ulima ikram remained quite and did not say anything. The fatwa only came from Mufti Naieemi saab (insha;Allah shaheed) when the TTP started murdering ordinary Muslims.

As far as Army being able to take care of Ulima Ikramand the Madaris graduates; sitting in Canada is easy said than done. There are 35 Million and soon to be 38 Million Madaris graduates. Our loyality is not to the corrupt ginrals in power and saysadan; our loyalty is to Allah and Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

Fanatical liberal .. lol ... nai ejad .. by the way seems islamist are hated by pakistanis in general as they never vote for these gungho idiots .. seems some one else has to leave

Why should i leave i was born here its you who needs to leave not me
When did the so called liberal fanatics killed anyone?

I should go where? You liberals and secularists have Christendom thinking, so go there if they'll take you. This is the land of the pure and is Muslim land.

Shariat ka nizam will come no matter what! If the liberals like it or not, that's tough! Sabr ki had hothi hai.

Back
Top Bottom