What's new

Reliance to enter homeland security, hires Lall from Boeing

Come on Reliance... just buy the companies Alenia Aermacchi or Saab... You can do it. Come on..:thinktank:

I didnt get this line frm source - RILs entry will have much bigger impact than Tata, L&T , mahindra .

Wht's so special in RIL ? :huh:

RIL thrives on political connections, corrupt bureaucracy and dalal.

Its a open secret that Reliance (Mukesh Ambani group) have direct backing of sonia gandhi and they have personal relationship with advani, modi also. It is also said half or the parliament, bureaucracy and whole of the media is in his payroll.

Reliance sab ko tukde dalta hai, despite discovering biggest gas reserve it is not showing its actual capacity and just extracting low amount of gas so that in future it can sell it at very high rate you will not hear any negative news about Reliance in media (Mukesh Ambani group)

Lolz telecom industry .
Reliance is one of the worst companies tht I have seen .
When reliance entered the telecom market , my mom had bought their sim card .
It was postpaid , my mom got a bill of 4k in 1st month and even after complaining bill was around 3k the 2nd month.
The same problem was faced by mom's friends .
Then shifted to Idea and bill was 800 only

Above all they are the most corrupt organisation coupled with the usage of unethical business tactics . It could be a nightmare for defence sector if they are not watched

Yeah reliance uses goondas to collect the money if you dont pay :tdown:.

Bad news. Reliance will do 2G to Indian Defense sector.

Expect DRDO to go down in hell soon and all big contracts will be diverted to Reliance(by doing A.Raja in Defense). Reliance will simply outsource all project work to Boeing, LM.

Also, Reliance has a known weakness of working for western interests. But its bad news for China and Pakistan eitherways.

It real blows my mind, how one company succeed in every sector. Isn't there something like core-business. Is the conglomerate culture of India nothing but a reflection of crony-capitalism. Indian government returns the favor by keeping out Lockheeds or EADS, with Joint Venture clause.

I am happy they at least let tech companies are not like that, the very thought of "TCS Google Search", "Infosys Microsoft Word", "Wipro Apple IPad"...

Oh, the way India acts, and our favorite punching bag.. those damn brits who ruled us for 150years.

It real blows my mind, how one company succeed in every sector. Isn't there something like core-business. Is the conglomerate culture of India nothing but a reflection of crony-capitalism. Indian government returns the favor by keeping out Lockheeds or EADS, with Joint Venture clause.

I am happy they at least let tech companies are not like that, the very thought of "TCS Google Search", "Infosys Microsoft Word", "Wipro Apple IPad"...

Oh, the way India acts, and our favorite punching bag.. those damn brits who ruled us for 150years.

Dude,wat ur problem with Reliance entering defence sector???

They do not have any experience in the field of Defense, for the starters. Its just as if Exxon Mobil enters defense business.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Even Boeing and Sukhoi started somewhere. Mikhail Kalashnikov was a tank worksman. There are thousands of other examples as well. So let the privates start and make the defence of this country respectable rather than letting the sarkari jokers destroy our credibility completely until even Maldives starts threatening us.

They do not have any experience in the field of Defense, for the starters. Its just as if Exxon Mobil enters defense business.

But they have decades of experience in bribing and have wide network across political parties. They can use their influence in modifying policies at their will. They just need to have joint venture partnership with some western company that will bring technology, skilled people in India will manufacture it and one of the best brains in the world will manage it.

Its simple.

Come on Reliance... just buy the companies Alenia Aermacchi or Saab... You can do it. Come on..:thinktank:

Quite possible. Alenia Aermacchi is a privately owned company i guess, so it'll be open for sale if right price offered. Don't know about the ownership type of SAAB.

Back
Top Bottom