What's new

Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

Good Job. I am also a continues visitor of another famous Political Pakistani forum. there are also some guys who are openly Promoting their agenda but i think admins are sleeping there. if someone from intel is reading (which i am sure you are) this please watch that forum as well. i cant take that forum name here but "politics" word is enough. they are using it as a source of recruitment by promoting their ideology there.

they have legitimacy whether we call them IS or not
Islamic state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is an Islamic State
and I would suspect most countries want Sharia law and an Islamic State whether that's under the lead of Al-Baghdadi is yet to be decided.
Iran is not an Islamic State its an Islamic Republic and there is a lot of Difference between them.

Every Aspect what is not related to threads and other mean of propaganda are prohibited..

What admin told you all,s.
just do what link with post.

What about ATGM destroying armoured vehicles videos. Does this come under graphic images as well ?

The Pakistan Defence management intends to create a plate form for discussions & analysis related to Pakistan & world affairs, defence tech & military.We intend to find solutions for growing challenges and problems faced by our regimes and regional alliance. We strongly discourage:
1)Propaganda
2)Negative agenda against any state
3)Promotion of any religious contents.
4)Literature promoting terrorist organizations.

Members are requested to help us in making Pakistan Defence as website's authoritative source of defence & military knowledge.
Regards
Dear esteemed VC,
What would you say if I can show you specific example of PDF admins/TTs/JrTTs doing above. I dont think you have capability to act against them, the best you can come up with is, open a thread in GHQ.

What about ATGM destroying armoured vehicles videos. Does this come under graphic images as well ?
My guess is that cruelty to vehicles can be depicted. Only cruelty to life forms cannot.

Hello everyone.

We have been noticing some members still posting graphic content, mostly in threads related to the conflicts in Syria and Iraq, despite members being warned about the ban we impose on the display of graphic content. This message is to notify that our team would be targeting such posters and appropriate bans would be handed out to them. We want this activity to cease with an immediate effect. We also request our readers to directly tag and report to moderators about graphic content so it can be taken down.

Best Regards | Pakistan Defence Administration.
Ok so you re 'horus' now? But isnt that the one eyed bad ancient god? !To me you'd always be Aeronaut☺️

Sorry I disagree with you
PDF is NOT the web itself

if you think someone is compelled to see the graphic nature of the story then he can look it up outside PDF.

no links, hidden or otherwise should be allowed.

no one can claim that he or she has seen nothing to make up his/ her mind about what the terrorists have done in Middle east and South Asia.

those who still are unmoved or confused about what to say about rape fatwas, cannibalism and mass slaughters .. will not change their minds no matter how many links you provide them

they will move to the next level and would justify it with irrelevant examples of conflicts elsewhere that have nothing to do with the subject matter and scope of the story

so I fully support complete and No Nonsense ban on such graphics..
and I request permanent Bans on those people who Ignore the warnings

Well, webby sahib and the PDF staff agree with you and disagree with me, so my dissent is only academic. But I'll state my POV anyway.

I just have this gut feeling that it is always better to show/tell people the truth, without any dilution. As I said before, what is happening in those places are, really, factually, very ugly. These pictures might be shocking - but that's because the reality is shocking. Innocent men, women and children get killed in gruesome ways in many conflicts. If people can see this reality through pictures, maybe they will realize that there is nothing noble about it, and stop their warmongering attitude.

I disagree with you that people who are confused about such things will never change their minds. Some of them may not, but many of them will.

Bear in mind that many visitors and members of this site are young people - teenagers or early 20ers. Unfortunately, many of them wish and hope for war against whoever they dislike. If they, and everybody in the world really understood what it is like to live through an ugly war, they might change their attitude and beliefs.

Of course, the owners and admins of this website have the right to decide what should be shown here. And since they don't want graphic pictures exhibited or even linked to, that's how it should be. They do not share my POV, so I won't press the issue.

Back
Top Bottom