What's new

Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

Pussification of pdf.
somewhat agree, they could easily implement a '' or a 'click to view' content button and let people post what's actually happening on the ground just as long as people take responsibility in flagging their own content.

@WebMaster ?

i can understand what was wrong with my last post on why islam cant destroy india
please make me understand to take care.

Hello everyone.

We have been noticing some members still posting graphic content, mostly in threads related to the conflicts in Syria and Iraq, despite members being warned about the ban we impose on the display of graphic content. This message is to notify that our team would be targeting such posters and appropriate bans would be handed out to them. We want this activity to cease with an immediate effect. We also request our readers to directly tag and report to moderators about graphic content so it can be taken down.

Best Regards | Pakistan Defence Administration.

Hello, I've received your warning and do not know why? I've upload a photo from China and I'got the photographer's permission, this thread is at this link:
How's the China politics look like in my eyes.

i have applied for PPMA Long Course , but my registeration status is still pending> what the reason ?

that's right.... can we talk about future wars in this forum or not?? Specially the great war???

Can I post or talk about future wars specially which is directly related to Pakistan and our defense....Horus???

Many questions in my mind about PDF.... Anyone who can reply my qz??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom