What's new

RAW...

Because they are not recruited for Secretary(R) post ? , let me go through my papers and ill tell what post i was supposed to be recruited for
Mate you seriously need more information about R&AW. R&AW called Secretary (R) because he hold Cabinet Secretary level Rank but suffix distinguish him from others. Its like some one join a full time Army as commissioned Officer but cannot become General.

Mate you seriously need more information about R&AW. R&AW called Secretary (R) because he hold Cabinet Secretary level Rank but suffix distinguish him from others. Its like some one join a full time Army as commissioned Officer but cannot become General.

I think you need to update yourself , beside reread my edited post . @seiko The post of DFO in RAW is equal to the post of JCO in army . Recruitments are done for DFO(GD) , DFO(tele) and DFO(tech) with each having separate examinations and completely separate job profile and in completely separate departments.

Last edited:
I think you need to update yourself , beside reread my edited post . @seiko The post of DFO in RAW is equal to the post of JCO in army . Recruitments are done for DFO(GD) , DFO(tele) and DFO(tech) with each having separate examinations and completely separate job profile and in completely separate departments.

Then you misunderstood me. I tell the method to become Spy master, RAS or IPS level officer who control R&AW and execute operations rest are tools.

Indian govt. should give more power to RAW so that they can eliminate state enemies in foreign soil in the same way other western agencies does. RAW has done some good job hopefully they do more to protect India.

Then you misunderstood me. I tell the method to become Spy master, RAS or IPS level officer who control R&AW and execute operations rest are tools.

Incorrect , The hierarchy remains the same and does not change so anyone who joins to become a DFO level officer can become the spymaster technically. People who join through IAS and IPS are 10 years ahead of the rest as i mentioned earlier . Especially after the changes which happened in the last couple of years ..

Incorrect , The hierarchy remains the same and does not change so anyone who joins to become a DFO level officer can become the spymaster technically. People who join through IAS and IPS are 10 years ahead of the rest as i mentioned earlier . Especially after the changes which happened in the last couple of years ..

Can you become General if you join Army as a non commissioned officer ???

I will PM you , the very fact a person knows that it is RAW recruitment is itself like filtering of candidates . Usually they don't know what they got themselves into until they get to the interview :lol:

one thing is clear...There is no place for liberals or (also known as "seculars" in india) in spy agencies. be it raw, isi, cia, mossad, etc...

one thing is clear...There is no place for liberals or (also known as "seculars" in india) in spy agencies. be it raw, isi, cia, mossad, etc...

lol , what you said is far more truer than you realize

You shouldn't make comments about stuff you know little about. Some of these "liberals" and "secular minded" folk of India gave their lives to ensure that India as you know and love it exists as you know and love it

You shouldn't make comments about stuff you know little about. Some of these "liberals" and "secular minded" folk of India gave their lives to ensure that India as you know and love it exists as you know and love it

ofc...some of them did...but what makes you think my statement was directed toward them? (lets not confuse nationalists with "seculars")

We have a separate definition of secular and Liberal , more directed towards people who claim to be both but are opposite hence hypocrites. Many liberal often make the mistake of thinking we target them .

it will be interesting to see role of RA&W when NATO and US will leave Afghanistan

We have a separate definition of secular and Liberal , more directed towards people who claim to be both but are opposite hence hypocrites. Many liberal often make the mistake of thinking we target them .

well...i didn't know that. but liberals have destroyed US with policies. From what i have read about seculars in india on pdf and other newspaper, they seem to be same.

No , but we are not talking about Army .Comparing Army hierarchy and promotion to RAW is a bit stupid.
Then point out any RAW chief who recruited by this method in organization's 42 year history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom