What's new

RAW Vs ISI

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISI is good, but the mistake that they are doing is, instead of gathering military information, they are more involved in politics and supporting jihiadi activities.

This is not good for any intelligence. For eg, if you take the case of Siachen, RAW gathered info about our purchase of arcatic clothing and IA raced ahead of us to capture major part of Siachen.

Not withstanding the jihad in IHK, we have not been able to get support from Indian kashmiris during any of the wars. However, RAW managed to give momentun to the mukti bahini fauj in East pakistan and we lost a major and strategic territory.

ISI has done a good work in bleeding India, however the military level intelligence which could prove decisive in a war is not as good as RAW.

My reply was not "India vs Pakistan", so kindly request the Indian members to reply with restraint.

whatever, ISI has been able to bleed india from all directions. last time I checked, the golden temple was blown by a tank, assam is in fire, kashmir militancy, naxalites, maoists, fake currency being pumped into the economy, mizoram, all jihadi outfits in indiaand growing, bangladesh, parliament attack following 2002 border line up, bombay blasts, dawood ibrahim, extortion, crime, etc. a large chunk of your country is not even under your writ anymore, i can't possibly understand why you're plotting our destruction.

there's so much more we don't know about, such as stealing your PSLV designs, nuclear technology from the US and your country, smuggling of technology from all over the world. these are just things that have been publicised, expect a lot more from the ISI.

if benazir bhutto was assasinated thanks to R&AW, you would have seen an uproar and india all over the media. it's pretty obvious the ISI was most likely behind the attack, if not the us. she was asking for trouble, always speaking against the ISI whenever she had the chance. this was made clear, when a closer analysis of the videos, revealed someone shooting her at her neck many times.

the ISI is just as ruthless, and is a totally rogue network. that's why it's earned a name for itself, "a state within a state". the KGB also had immense spotlight in the media, that doesn't make them any bit as inefficient, does it?

wishful thinking on your part, again. the ISI is tied down to india, they basically control afghanistan, even right now (it's a pretty tall claim on your part, considering that you ignore the fact that the ISI has destroyed two afghan governments).

why do i mention this? because the more control we have over our population through technological means, the more difficult it will be for anyone to penetrate our country. besides, R&AW even after being trained by mossad and KGB, had no success in the 80's when we caught a ton of your agents. actually come to think of it, some of the most important people in pakistan are actually indian double agents who were caught by the ISI and convinced to work for us, right?

kashmir has only simmered down because musharraf offered his hand for peace. now as soon as the new govt. came in, what happened? quite a bit of your soldiers have died right? as for maoists, good luck on stopping them! i have a feeling we don't even need to do anything anymore!

yeah, yeah, yeah, i've heard that a lot. get your own house in order, and we do ours. i don't even have to think about how powerful our agency is. The ISI became probably the most powerful intelligence agency in the 1980's when it brought down the Soviet war machine. you saw a massive uprising in sikh militancy, kashmir, assam, and other places in India at that time. we destroyed the afghan govt. a second time just for fun, nuclear material smuggling right under the nose of the western govt's.

do you have any idea how much control the ISI has over India? prostitution, extortion, crime, drug trafficking, counterfeiting fake currency to ruin your economy, etc. these are all just the common daily things that occur in your life, the real fun starts when you go deeper.

and then there was the BCCI. in the 80's, it amassed upto $20billion worth of assets, that's probably $100 billion worth right now. it helped fund our nuclear program, mujahideen, and was the main financial vehicle of the isi. imagine if it was still in existence right now? however, that's why western countries pushed to close it down because it would make pakistan way too powerful and would give us control over central asia and the middle east.

HE JUST BLEW THE LID ON PAKISTAN!!!:rofl:

so you're saying that mossad or cia are not effective, moron?

whatever, ISI has been able to bleed india from all directions. last time I checked, the golden temple was blown by a tank, assam is in fire, kashmir militancy, naxalites, maoists, fake currency being pumped into the economy, mizoram, all jihadi outfits in indiaand growing, bangladesh, parliament attack following 2002 border line up, bombay blasts, dawood ibrahim, extortion, crime, etc. a large chunk of your country is not even under your writ anymore, i can't possibly understand why you're plotting our destruction.

there's so much more we don't know about, such as stealing your PSLV designs, nuclear technology from the US and your country, smuggling of technology from all over the world. these are just things that have been publicised, expect a lot more from the ISI.

if you think R&AW is behind suicide bombings and the assasination of benazir bhutto, then you're greatly mistaken. it's a bit of wishful thinking, if you ask me. R&AW has never been able to infiltrate NWFP, let alone FATA. there are only three intelligence agencies which have the human resources to infiltrate these areas, ISI, CIA, KHAD. still, even their infiltration rates are poor, resulting with the beheading of the spy.

if benazir bhutto was assasinated thanks to R&AW, you would have seen an uproar and india all over the media. it's pretty obvious the ISI was most likely behind the attack, if not the us. she was asking for trouble, always speaking against the ISI whenever she had the chance. this was made clear, when a closer analysis of the videos, revealed someone shooting her at her neck many times.

the ISI is just as ruthless, and is a totally rogue network. that's why it's earned a name for itself, "a state within a state". the KGB also had immense spotlight in the media, that doesn't make them any bit as inefficient, does it?

it's reputation is exaggerated? you're a total idiot, your intelligence shows me just how mature you are. after all, this is just another india vs. pakistan thread to you, right?

wishful thinking on your part, again. the ISI is tied down to india, they basically control afghanistan, even right now (it's a pretty tall claim on your part, considering that you ignore the fact that the ISI has destroyed two afghan governments).

they have their tentacles spread throughout central asia (which you don't have), Russia in Chechnya (which you don't have), Europe (which you don't have), south america (yes, which you don't have), africa most north africa (which you barely have), middle east (which you wish you had), israel (yes, you can only dream), china (third country intelligence sharing technique, included with cooperation), southeast asia including malaysia, singapore, thailand (why are we even naming these places? they have no value at all).

you just found this out? R&AW has been trained by KGB, Mossad for more than 30 years now, go ahead add the CIA to the picture. it makes no difference. out country is much smaller, with less people so it's easier to control. on top of that, we have national database of 140 million people. that's far better than what you have, considering millions of people in india who don't even exist.

why do i mention this? because the more control we have over our population through technological means, the more difficult it will be for anyone to penetrate our country. besides, R&AW even after being trained by mossad and KGB, had no success in the 80's when we caught a ton of your agents. actually come to think of it, some of the most important people in pakistan are actually indian double agents who were caught by the ISI and convinced to work for us, right?

kashmir has only simmered down because musharraf offered his hand for peace. now as soon as the new govt. came in, what happened? quite a bit of your soldiers have died right? as for maoists, good luck on stopping them! i have a feeling we don't even need to do anything anymore!

a satellite will only help you spot our soldiers who possibly are preparing to attack LoC, nothing else. then again, you had a massive intelligence failure in Kargil, where were your satellites then? besides, we use chinese satellites anyway, so i don't see the big deal. soon, everyone will realize the only thing spy satellites are good for are either getting blinded or shot down.

ohhh, that's scary Germany and Singapore! ISI already colloborates with other agencies, why do you seem to ignore that? why does it even matter, do you think R&AW still needs help?

yeah, yeah, yeah, i've heard that a lot. get your own house in order, and we do ours. i don't even have to think about how powerful our agency is. The ISI became probably the most powerful intelligence agency in the 1980's when it brought down the Soviet war machine. you saw a massive uprising in sikh militancy, kashmir, assam, and other places in India at that time. we destroyed the afghan govt. a second time just for fun, nuclear material smuggling right under the nose of the western govt's.

do you have any idea how much control the ISI has over India? prostitution, extortion, crime, drug trafficking, counterfeiting fake currency to ruin your economy, etc. these are all just the common daily things that occur in your life, the real fun starts when you go deeper.

and then there was the BCCI. in the 80's, it amassed upto $20billion worth of assets, that's probably $100 billion worth right now. it helped fund our nuclear program, mujahideen, and was the main financial vehicle of the isi. imagine if it was still in existence right now? however, that's why western countries pushed to close it down because it would make pakistan way too powerful and would give us control over central asia and the middle east.

so please wake up from your wet dream and go clean yourself. it's wishful thinking on your part, you should realize that chanakya is not alive anymore. pakistan will and cannot fall under indian hegemony, so just swallow up your desperation and accept your humiliation.

Frankly, too much air venting.

Both RAW and ISI have been successful at times and have failed at times.

Their activities are beyond our realm.

Your post is very much exageration.

One more thing, the Soviet Union collapsed not because of any external action but due to internal social complications.

Your post also clearly indicates your intentions toward my country and countrymen.

This goes out to AK56

Thank you,
I'm making sure I say this to you because you seem like the only level-headed bloke from your country on these forums with whom one can have a reasonable discussion with.
Now if only you can get the rest of your countrymen to remove the gigantic probes they've got up their arse...

so you're saying that mossad or cia are not effective, moron?

if you think R&AW is behind suicide bombings and the assasination of benazir bhutto, then you're greatly mistaken. it's a bit of wishful thinking, if you ask me. R&AW has never been able to infiltrate NWFP, let alone FATA. there are only three intelligence agencies which have the human resources to infiltrate these areas, ISI, CIA, KHAD. still, even their infiltration rates are poor, resulting with the beheading of the spy.

it's reputation is exaggerated? you're a total idiot, your intelligence shows me just how mature you are. after all, this is just another india vs. pakistan thread to you, right?

they have their tentacles spread throughout central asia (which you don't have), Russia in Chechnya (which you don't have), Europe (which you don't have), south america (yes, which you don't have), africa most north africa (which you barely have), middle east (which you wish you had), israel (yes, you can only dream), china (third country intelligence sharing technique, included with cooperation), southeast asia including malaysia, singapore, thailand (why are we even naming these places? they have no value at all).

you just found this out? R&AW has been trained by KGB, Mossad for more than 30 years now, go ahead add the CIA to the picture. it makes no difference. out country is much smaller, with less people so it's easier to control. on top of that, we have national database of 140 million people. that's far better than what you have, considering millions of people in india who don't even exist.

a satellite will only help you spot our soldiers who possibly are preparing to attack LoC, nothing else. then again, you had a massive intelligence failure in Kargil, where were your satellites then? besides, we use chinese satellites anyway, so i don't see the big deal. soon, everyone will realize the only thing spy satellites are good for are either getting blinded or shot down.

ohhh, that's scary Germany and Singapore! ISI already colloborates with other agencies, why do you seem to ignore that? why does it even matter, do you think R&AW still needs help?

so please wake up from your wet dream and go clean yourself. it's wishful thinking on your part, you should realize that chanakya is not alive anymore. pakistan will and cannot fall under indian hegemony, so just swallow up your desperation and accept your humiliation.

Man you are incriminating Pakistan! You can't claim this and still expect to be a respectable member of the international community.

What is the end result of all these machinations? India is going from strength to strength while Pakistan is being threatened by Afghanistan!

You are taking pride in ISI indulging in the destruction of a fellow Islamic state. If this doesn't make it a rogue agency urgently needing dismantling, what will? And this is for the survival of Pakistan.

how convenient! a moron posts one of the stupidest comments on this forum and when i post a detailed reply that makes some sense, the indians who have hijacked this forum flood to his defense! no matter, I will take care of all of you.

AK56
ak56, east pakistan was combination of many factors. first and foremost, ISI practically did not exist at all, it had no standing. there were our mistakes in ruling. there was also the language movement, they just couldn't accept urdu and then there was military intervention.

as for its activities, i think they know better than us what they're supposed to do and not do.

Aziz or whatever your real name is
I blew the lid off your cover when I asked you for your real name.

Vish
no it's not air venting, nor is it an exaggeration. I didn't say pakistan caused the destruction of the USSR, look at my posts carefully. I said it brought down the Soviet war machine, meaning we put a stop to the Soviets in Afghanistan. there's no dispute in that fact.

"Your post also clearly indicates your intentions toward my country and countrymen. "

have tried reading the post above mine?

tupac175
This goes out to AK56
"Thank you,
I'm making sure I say this to you because you seem like the only level-headed bloke from your country on these forums with whom one can have a reasonable discussion with.
Now if only you can get the rest of your countrymen to remove the gigantic probes they've got up their arse...
"

woah! "What fools!"
reasonable discussion, my arse! that's about the stupidest thing i've heard from you yet, or maybe it isn't, but close!

your claims had no support and run totally on speculation, you wish you had that much control over pakistan! seriously, did you see how stupid your post was? I didn't start this conversation, it was you leaving your flamebait.

Vinod
"Man you are incriminating Pakistan! You can't claim this and still expect to be a respectable member of the international community.

What is the end result of all these machinations? India is going from strength to strength while Pakistan is being threatened by Afghanistan!

You are taking pride in ISI indulging in the destruction of a fellow Islamic state. If this doesn't make it a rogue agency urgently needing dismantling, what will? And this is for the survival of Pakistan.
"

vinod, don't take the benazir bhutto one on the ISI. I said the us might be involved, but whoever it is, we know that she was shot. otherwise the new govt. wouldn't be asking for a UN investigation, would they?

I'm not "incriminating" pakistan at all. I'm a down to earth guy and I've seen the world for what it really is. this is just one dangerous game, involving murder, everything nasty. every intelligence agency has its rogue elements, there's no doubting that.

the intelligence agencies are the first line of defense and a valuable asset to any nation. so far what the isi has done is for the survival of pakistan, the afghan govt. has always been hostile, besides pakistan wasn't the only one involved in ruining afghanistan.

RAW in-charge in Beijing recalled after honeytrap probe
NEW DELHI: The Indian mission in Beijing is busy shooting itself in the foot at a time when India-China relations are on a downswing.

Fresh controversy enveloped the mission with RAW station chief Uma Mishra being recalled this week, apparently for a poorly handled investigation into a "honeytrap" case.

Mishra is expected to return to India soon and this will be the second time a RAW official has returned from Beijing under a cloud.

Earlier, another RAW staffer, Manmohan Sharma, was recalled for his alleged affair with a Chinese interpreter. In connection with the Sharma case, an assistant to deputy chief of mission Saurabh Kumar has already been sent back.

The assistant, Gangadharan, was called back to Delhi on "special duty" and then given a recall letter and now it is believed that Kumar himself may be posted out as well after barely a year as deputy chief of mission. Kumar's replacement is believed to be another MEA official from Vietnam.

Just what's happening in Beijing?

Amid the sheer inefficiency, lack of checks and poor professionalism, there's a strong possibility of an ego spat between MEA and RAW. The trouble apparently began after the Manmohan Sharma incident.

While RAW, responsible for external intelligence, cried foul and said its official was above board and the problem had really to do with a quarrel between Sharma's maid and interpreter, MEA differed and claimed that a probe had found evidence that Sharma had been "penetrated" by the Chinese. Sharma's apartment was apparently bugged.

The Gangadharan recall thereafter is being seen as a tit-for-tat affair between MEA and RAW. On being called back to Delhi, he was not even allowed to go back to Beijing to bring back his family, said sources.

Mishra's recall is rather more serious as she's a counseller level officer.

It is said that her return is a result of not conducting the investigation of the Manmohan Sharma incident properly with sources saying that MEA was unhappy at her alleged refusal to pass on details of the Sharma affair to the ministry.

The turn of events reflects poorly on both organisations. Certainly, when relations with China need closer attention, India should be better served by both agencies.

Not 100% sure weather this news belongs here.

Disclaimer: Assad-ul-islam, i shall stoop to your base level here and use language that you may understand. I shall throw caution to the winds and address you in the way you seem to prefer, "moron". I therefore ask the other contributors on this thread not to be offended by my liberal use of expletives.
stoop to my level, you mean try to keep up with my intellectual capacity, you worthless piece of...

- No you fckin illiterate, thats what you're saying. I said this: " Mossad and the CIA have carefully cultivated theirs and have therefore become feared to a point of admiration... Mossad's reputation for ruthlessness is as much a deterrent as it is an achievement" and this: "As for the CIA, while certainly adept in its organization and execution, its reputation has very often been exaggerated (as it is being done here now) and this is as much a product of the Cold-War era as it is of popular imagination manifested in hollywood flicks. That is not to say that the CIA is not good, hell no! it certainly is."
no jack**, that's no valid excuse for cultivating their reputation. gosh, youre so stupid, why would any agency rep themselves? the whole point is to be covert, moron! as for mossad, tell me, do palestinians who throw rocks at israeli tanks know what mossad is?

Now if from some motherwhoring angle that seems to you like ive said "that mossad or cia are not effective", moron- then you really are a fcking illiterate.
motherwhoring, can't say i've heard of that one. you are saying that cia is ineffective, what was "their reputation has been exaggerated" about?

- Fucksht, i dont know what age you're living in.
FYI, the golden temple still stands in Amritsar as beautiful as it has ever been.
so there was some artillery that went thru it?

Kasmir has witnessed its lowest violence in decades since your cocksucker general ran scanter with his tail between his legs. Whats more, its people increasingly realize that their only hope of a bright and prosperous future- both economically and politically- lies with India.
what did i just say about the troops that died recently? please bring me 100 kashmiris, all muslims that want to be a part of india, please do that.

Dawood Ibrahim has scurried into his little rathole with members of his former gang being assassinated everyday in "fake encounters" with national security agents.
is that why he's the Don of India? tell me, why is India pressuring the US to get pakistan to hand him over?

Every single motherfucker that dared to attack the sacred Senate house of our beloved republic lay riddled with bullet holes without even coming close to their objective.
so the parliament was attacked right?

Bombay has come out of the blasts stronger and more resilient than its ever been and is on its way to truly becoming a truly world class city.
so there were bomb blasts right?

And I believe you meant Assam is on fire not in "in fire" motherfucker. Sure Assam has an insurgency problem and that problem is only too happily exacerbated by your chickenshit ISI, but never has the insurgency descended into unmanageable chaos or threatened to cleavage our country in the manner that your mullahs are doing to yours now.
whatever:rolleyes: assam insurgency groups have joined hands with islamists to get your rapist army out of there.

Several islamic radical groups in india have suspended militant activities following calls by prominent muslim clerics (in India) for an end to violence.
like that's going to work, good luck.

And the last time I checked, Bangladesh, yes that former East Pakistan magnificently torn asunder in a brilliant operation by the RAW from that turd you call your country, had just renewed its vows of friendship and cooperation through the Moitree Express with the only true power in the region.
the most recent news is, ISI is using training camps in bangladesh to attack india. so is that true or whatever the indian media portrays is bullsh?

The rest you claim to take credit for is a load of motherwhoring bullshit that you neither know about nor can verify. Extortion, crime etc. is an indigenous phenomenon in every country and nowhere else is it more endemic at present than in Pakistan. As for the ISI pumping fake currency into our economy, we use that as toilet paper to wipe our arses and then circulate it back into yours.
no wonder you have such a malnourished population! do you understand anything about economics? do you know what having too much money does?

And oh yes, on the topic of insurgencies and ethnic/sectarian strife, one only need take a look at Balochistan and the NWFP to realize just how much of your country is not- to quote your own words- "under your writ any more". :coffee:
please provide links to your claim on NWFP, thank you. as for balochistan, $20 says mengal will work out a deal with everyone.

- I'd like to know where your getting your info from. Or is this just another pigeonshit invention cooked up by your runaway imagination? The day you steal our nuclear technology or our satellite designs will be the day pigs have wings....oh im sorry! perhaps you already do! :taz:
sorry dickhe*d we've done that already, go read up on that.

- Wishful thinking you say? I think that accurately describes your entire post. Anyway here are some credible sources that support my argument:

RAW : An Instrument of Indian Imperialism | Asian Tribune

RAW facts on South Asia India’s unconventional war strategy

Your pathetic forum wont let me add url's below 5 posts. So google em. The above will also clarify to you the extent of India's regional influence.
that's fine and all, but you can't possibly believe that india is a dominant and superpower by exerting power over nepal, sri lank, and bangladesh do you?:lol::rofl: try pakistan, you won't because you know a nuke would be stuck up your arse!

As for your fallacious claim that "R&AW has never been able to infiltrate NWFP, let alone FATA", here's a list of regions RAW has infiltrated, including among those you so zealously deny, Sindh (Sindhi-desh movement) Punjab (the Saraiki movement) and even regions in and around your major cities such as Lahore, Karachi and the national Capital. It will also clarify how much of KHAD's infiltration is really its own. It has a mischievous title and yes, as expected, it is from a pakistani source:
so where has india infiltrated NWFP of FATA? exactly, like i said you can't back up your claims sh*the*d! where is the Sindh movement? where is the seraiki movement?please do enlighten me with you PHd. in chanakya studies!

- Your stupidity actually amuses me. Are you saying there's a correlation between the number of times a person is shot in the neck and who assassinated him? And if you think that would have caused an uproar in India, you're sadly mistaken- because we don't really give a shyte about some bitsch named Bhutto. After all, history has shown us she doesn't exactly have an unblemished record in the first place. Or perhaps you confuse your country with ours, where our citizens are not aware of the clandestine activities of our intelligence agencies and are not meant to be. Maybe, in your own, these things are common knowledge- an indication of your incompetence perhaps? And if you can speculate that it was either the ISI or the US that bumped her off, then so may I that it was the RAW.

like i said, provide me with a link, where it says R&AW was behind bhutto's death. otherwise it is wishful thinking and stupidity on your part. i don't speculate, I know bhutto was sent to her own death. like the solid argument i made before, the new govt. wants a UN investigation. that means they're not buying musharrafs claim. they believe the isi was behind it.

Or can't you read the caveat before my assertion, jackass? To paraphrase my own words: The ruthlessness attributed to the CIA is purposefully exaggerated because it has a function in and of itself- have you ever heard of the concept of dread, motherfucker? Moreover, the extent of the ruthlessness ascribed to the CIA in flicks and lore is hyperbolic and is unwarranted (in extent) by its actual activities. If you're conception of the CIA and Mossad is shaped only by what you see in movies, then you're a fool and a faggot. Do you grasp that?
ruthlessness to scare other agencies, yea whatever. your posts just go to show me exactly how old you are. by the way, did you sign your 18 or older permission form for this website yet? im sure the mods can help you get the form.

The only governments the ISI has destroyed are your own. It neither has nor has ever had the capacity or the balls to take on any foreign government on its own. I'm sure your hyperactive imagination dreamed that up while you were shagging yourself in your sleep last nite. As for controlling Afghanistan, you don't mean all those taliban scurrying into their burrows in the FATA and kidnapping or killing your own soldiers do you? Or perhaps you're talking about Karzai, who just a few days ago threatened to invade the Pakistan that was supposedly in control of his government- pretty significant threat that nay?, especially considering that even the most trouble-torn country in the world right now won't hesitate to whoop your arse. Control Afghanistan! dont make me fuckin laugh.
the only govt. isi has destroyed are our own? please provide a link. in neither has the capacity or balls to take on any other? where have you been ignorant son of **? did you just forget what we're talking about?

the only reason why this crap is happening against the army is because of the war on terror, that's it. if india was behind it, please provide me a link of this stuff happening before 2001, thanks.

Watch: YouTube - Inside Story -Indian/Israeli collaboration -21 Oct 07-Part 2
and wait for the part where one of your own majors Iqram Sehgal admits that Pakistan's military, intelligence and nuclear capabilities are SPECIFICALLY STRIVING FOR PARITY WITH INDIA. As well, open your ears when an academic- Cmdr. Uday Bhaskar (who take as unemotional stance on the issue- as is evidenced on numerous occasions by his previous appearances on similar programs) asserts that the spectrum of India's concerns is not limited to Pakistan. As you see therefoe, my claims are based on the words of your own armymen- the guardians of that shithole you call your country- while you speak merely out of hystercal arrogance.
and? that's the point of every military, di**head.

Wow! You speak like a fuckin expert on these matters, yet you can't produce a shred of evidence to support your overblown claims. Even, if you could (which you cannot) that would only demonstrate just how adept your ISI is at keeping its activities secret. Nor can you show me any proof to deny the existence of RAW networks in all of those places you mentioned. Speaking of which, barring China, India has far better relations than Pakistan with nations in every single one of those regions, as well as a greater number of its nationals, traders, students, diplomatic missions and businesses which exponentially increases the likelihood of its successfully conducting clandestine activities there rather than Pakistan. Wishful thinking perhaps, but only on your part.
my claims run on common knowledge. tell me the isi doesn't have influence in northern africa or the middle east? my claims are overblown? please provide links to yours, thanks.

As for ISI networks in Israel and Russia- gimme a fuckin break. These countries would sooner castigate themselves than allow putrid shyte like ISI to operate within their borders. Besides wasn't it you who just ranted on about what great agencies the Mossad and the KGB/FSB actually were.
let's not forget about the islamists in the ISI who have sympathy for muslims. last time i checked, chechens were getting their weapons from somewhere.

Yes it does. "Adding the CIA to the picture" takes away the life support that your ISI depended on to carry out its activities abroad (read Afghanistan and India during the Cold War) and what you would otherwise have claimed to be your greatest ally and mentor in the field of espionage. Poor Pakistan, all alone and friendless. Fuckin pathetic!
no it doesn't, people won't forget skills overnight, moron. "poor pakistan, all alone and friendless, fuckin pathetic!" just goes to show me how old you are!

As for RAW being trained by the Mossad and KGB for the last howmanyyears, i only mentioned it because i thought (and rightly so) that you fuckin retards wouldn't know otherwise. Its a good thing i did too, cuz if all of u had the miserable level of intelligence you've displayed, i'd have to repeat myself a thousand times more until it seeped through your thick skulls.
"miserable level of intelligence" ill be sure to remember that one:cheesy:

A national database of 140 million people you say! Impressive. You'll have to do better than that though, considering you shag like rabbits. Here's what we however shall have in the near future:

"The MNIC is a smart card with 16KB of memory designed to be in line with the specifications laid out in ISO 7816 and SCOSTA. Earlier smart card applications of the Government of India have adapted the ISO 7816 specifications under the SCOSTA (Smart Card Operating System for Transport Applications)[5] program of the government of India. The cards are designed to support a minimum of 300,000 EEPROM write cycles and will retain data for at least 10 years"
- Multipurpose National Identity Card (India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As of May 2008, this project is now in full swing in the 13 states mentioned above and has already been introduced into the rest. Frankly, i dont know what motherwhoring age you're living in.

get this done first, then come back to me.

- It's good that you now know that "a ton of our agents" were caught by the ISI. Such information is declassified only when the "double agents" in question are either neutralized or discovered by the agency to which they formerly belonged- which ofcourse tells you the status of these agents as they stand at present. You do not however have information about the extent to which former pakistani, now double agents working for India have infiltrated your establishment- because many of these agents are still active and still valuable assets in the intelligence war against you barbarian scum.
please provide links to your claims, thanks. i highly doubt that, no double agent has ever been revealed.

As for technology, we are certainly way ahead of you simply because the size of our defense and intelligence budgets eclipses yours, because we can afford to spend more on our security and on your disarray because our economy is not in the doldrums like yours... shuvey, motherfucker?
please provide links on technology, thanks.

As for the Reds, they exist only because some state governments receive enormous funding to combat them- which admittedly is not put to the task, but rather siphoned off instead. They exist, therefore dickhead, because a few state govts. see it in their own interests to let them lye. This is evidenced by the fact that the Maoists have never been able to effectively destabilize the country, unlike ofcourse the mullahs and the radicals are doing to yours. Here are some recent developments you should educate yourself about:
no, thats why i mentioned BCCI. the main financial vehicle of the isi. it was the isi that was behind it, just learn to accept these things okay.

- It seems like your childish understanding of things general extends to the uses of satellites as well. Here are the advantages the spy satellites we've deployed give us over you:
- High-res photography of sensitive locations including your military installations and nuclear sites, detection of movement of troops and fissile material and reconnaissance for possible future operations targeting these areas through techniques of imagery and measurement and signature intelligence
- Eavesdropping on communications, detection of missile launches as well as autogenous covert communications through Signal Intelligence for reduced response intervals.
- In conjunction with Human and Technical Intelligence as well as other forms of overt intelligence (which is all too readily available, given the "paper trail" ISI leaves behind, which incidentally accounts for its "ruthless reputation"), this gives us an enormous advantage over your primitive intelligence gathering techniques.
like i said before, and the way you confirmed it right now, it's good for spying on military installations from overhead. that's not going to stop spies from infiltrating your territory.

- As for your claim about using Chinese satellites, i'd like to see you verify that with credible sources. Don't get too jumpy about your presently cozy relationship with China. They'd sooner let you jizz on them than let you use their satellites!
please whatever, china has launched our satellites, has helped us build satellites, and lends us satellites

"ohhh, that's scary Germany and Singapore! ISI already colloborates with other agencies, why do you seem to ignore that? why does it even matter, do you think R&AW still needs help?"

- Yes Germany and Singapore indeed! 2 of the most sophisticated, albeit less notorious agencies in the world. And yes, we're not ashamed to say we do need help, again because our sphere of concern and influence far exceeds that of yours. Your ISI on the other hand are resigned to defining their existence as anti-India. Heck, i can't blame them. After all, who would have ever heard of those gaulish cunnies were it not for the Romans.
please provide links, thanks. singapore lol

As for ISI collaborating with other agencies, why do you leave us all hanging by just leaving it at that. We're all waiting with bated breath to know who in their right mind would collaborate with the ISI. So spit it out. Or is this another of your, to use your own words, "wet dreams"?
ISI collaborates with many agencies, including the cia. please check that out.

Our house is more in order than your little slum hut is or ever will be. You may wallow in your own pride and amuse yourself, but that does not change reality. And that reality is that the RAW has and will always be a more efficient, disciplined and better organized agency than the ISI. You may fool yourself into thinking that the collapse of "the Soviet war machine" and the destruction of the afghan govt. had everything to do with the ISI. But in truth, all you can do is simply usurp the credit that belongs to someone else. Were it not for the massive transfer of weapons, funds and intelligence by the CIA, the Soviet and all the afghan heroin smugglers who turned the Soviet troops into addicts, the Soviet army would never have been ousted from Afghanistan. As such, your ISI was merely a pawn the CIA used cleverly and slyly to their own ends.
please provide links for that. like i said, just accept the isi was behind the withdrawal of soviet forces, it'll be a lot easier.

- Again, all you do is repeat yourself over and over and over again. Really, you ought to come up with something more original- perhaps an education out of a madarassa may achieve that?

I've already replied to this same argument above. Go figure.

no stupid, you're repeating bullsht on this thread. just accept the fact that youre running on speculation.

- Yes the BCCI, another telling failure of the now apparently hapless ISI. On the topic of which, is it not striking how you used the BCCI to back stab your beloved chink friends?. After all, did not some of China's largest state banks deposit huge sums in the BCCI's Shenzhen branch? Only to have those monies lost forever upon its liquidation. And finally for the nail in the coffin, is it not also telling how the BCCI story figures prominently under Wikipedia's list of "Most Notable Business Failures"? Need i say more?
wikipedia's nothing credible to quote from. please go read up on the BCCI and its fortunes.

- Chanakya! My dear boy, is that all you can come up with? Your jealousy and servility towards your masters betrays itself slave! Get your dick out of your own arse and stop fuckin yourself over. In the eyes of the world and even of your own citizens, it is you who are the desperate, starved lot- shitting your guts out at the prospect of being the State's, or for that matter Afghanistan's next target. Your economy is in a virtual state of ruin and your politics so anarchic it can barely recognize its dismembered self. You are truly, in the words of "Fund for Peace' and 'Foreign Policy', a failed state.

It should be apparent to you now that the garbage you've spewn from your mouth is nothing but bullshit and little short of churlish india-bashing. By the blood of Mars, it's a good thing the internet was invented cuz it'd be a sin to cut down a tree for such tripe!

And finally, while you're here, notice motherfucker how my fellowmen have immediately rallied to the defense of another son of the Republic, while the only post so far from one of yours has unwittingly validated my position and degraded yours. And this on a forum entitled...

Rest in peace my little cunt slave
:rolleyes:you're just a low life piece of dirt who's not even worth a slave. who's ruled who for a thousand years, did anyone tell you that on bharat rakshak? it was me who ruled you for a thousand years, and when the time came for you to rule, i broke off a chunk of your dream land.:rolleyes:

like i said back up your speculations by links. prove it to me india has infiltrated nwfp and fata, or how india has killed bhutto. pakistan has a better claim on indira gandhi thanks to sikhs. now can you provide me with detailed evidence on your claims?

P.S: goodbye Tupac175!

Two words for Mr Tupac175: Get lost! :sniper:

Most of his posts are visible in assad's reply.
Please edit or delete all those.

Four Indian members including three senior ones repped this piece of shyt up by awarding 110059 reputation credits for one single abusive post!
I don't understand! :tsk:

Thanks for letting me down! :tup:
Neo

Four Indian members including three senior ones repped this piece of shyt up by awarding 110059 reputation credits for one single abusive post!
I don't understand! :tsk:

Thanks for letting me down! :tup:
Neo

Ha Ha ha.

Well said Neo.

Regards

Most of his posts are visible in assad's reply.
Please edit or delete all those.

No need.

His points have been answered, and to throw his own line back at him,

"the little cunt slave is resting in peace after crawling back to his cave".

This thread has degenerated. High on speculation and personal abuse and low on facts.

This thread has degenerated. High on speculation and personal abuse and low on facts.

lol...yes Vinod...thanks for pointing out the obvious.

This vs That comparison threads, involving a topic like intelligence agencies on which by definition little credible information is available, are bound to end up with bombastic claims and counterclaims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom