What's new

RAW supplied missiles to Taliban?

And hence you proved You belong to 90 percent world of Justice Kaitju. I mean you have zero percent, I mean Zero percent knowledge about intelligence and proxy wars and you are harping about proof proof. How many times America has accused us ? have they provided any proof or taken us to the courts? Nah But How many Indians readily believe Amerian accusations ? 100 percent. Now this is what I calls a hypocrisy of grade A

Look what a pakistani have to say here Since you have a very high regards for reports.

How Pakistan Hurts Its People By Blaming India

Look what a pakistani have to say here Since you have a very high regards for reports.

How Pakistan Hurts Its People By Blaming India

Let me ask bluntly, what it has got to do with Indian financing/brewing problems in Pakistan by supporting Baloch and TTP groups ?

Using the same yard stick, In 90's when India used to Blame Pakistan about Kashmir, We would have used the same arguments which is what you are using now.

Let me ask bluntly, what it has got to do with Indian financing/brewing problems in Pakistan by supporting Baloch and TTP groups ?

Using the same yard stick, In 90's when India used to Blame Pakistan about Kashmir, We would have used the same arguments which is what you are using now.

Well,we're quite knowledgeable about this intention of Pakistan,and truly,why not,if this helps to keep your country intact.but the sad truth is,it doesn't going to help much,apart from gaining sympathy from handful of countries in international forum.because most countries know true condition of Pakistan.you blame FBI,raw,mossad,GRU,khad/ram for destabilizing your country,most countries will laugh their @r$3 off and will remind you about all Qaeda leadership's location,obl,haffezz saeed and what not.its your product of 4 decades of radicalization.others has nothing to do with it.

Go and expose india's financing to international community. Prior to that, atleast build a single version of conspiracy theory. Yesterday there was an article stating that Israel is involved. Today there is an article saying that it is done to divert the attention of people from real culprit who are protected by Pakistani army. When you guys have atleast 5 to 10 version of the incident and still you want us to believe your conspiracy theory.

Go and expose india's financing to international community. Prior to that, atleast build a single version of conspiracy theory. Yesterday there was an article stating that Israel is involved. Today there is an article saying that it is done to divert the attention of people from real culprit who are protected by Pakistani army. When you guys have atleast 5 to 10 version of the incident and still you want us to believe your conspiracy theory.

Pakistan has officially handed over the evident proofs regarding the meetings between RAW agents and Fazal Ullah, the report said, adding that the Banned outfits like Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), Balochistan Liberation Front and Balochistan Republican Army are also being supported and directly financed by India’s RAW to inflame the liberation movements in the province.

The Pakistani authorities have claimed that there are multiple training camps of RAW to provide military training to the Baloch separatists in Kabul, Kandahar and Nimruz- the confirmed intel reports of which have been given to the Afghan agencies.

The Afghan government officials have not commented regarding the report so far.

“Kill Mullah Fazlullah or allow us to do so”, Pakistan asks Afghan govt - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

We are building ur narrative don't worry about. I don't expect such people like you to keep up with Official narratives of Pakistan. Keep what Officially being said instead of Israel this and that.

For past 9- 10 years narratives are focused on single point Indian financing problems in Balochistan and FATA. Only a person like you would confuse and jumble up things and make single point narrative in to 9-10 versions of it. Hilarious.

Well,we're quite knowledgeable about this intention of Pakistan,and truly,why not,if this helps to keep your country intact.but the sad truth is,it doesn't going to help much,apart from gaining sympathy from handful of countries in international forum.because most countries know true condition of Pakistan.you blame FBI,raw,mossad,GRU,khad/ram for destabilizing your country,most countries will laugh their @r$3 off and will remind you about all Qaeda leadership's location,obl,haffezz saeed and what not.its your product of 4 decades of radicalization.others has nothing to do with it.

Bro Do you even following What Pakistan government and Army been saying lately? beofre saying such things, atleast quote proper sources in your post.

Pakistan has officially handed over the evident proofs regarding the meetings between RAW agents and Fazal Ullah, the report said, adding that the Banned outfits like Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), Balochistan Liberation Front and Balochistan Republican Army are also being supported and directly financed by India’s RAW to inflame the liberation movements in the province.

The Pakistani authorities have claimed that there are multiple training camps of RAW to provide military training to the Baloch separatists in Kabul, Kandahar and Nimruz- the confirmed intel reports of which have been given to the Afghan agencies.

The Afghan government officials have not commented regarding the report so far.

“Kill Mullah Fazlullah or allow us to do so”, Pakistan asks Afghan govt - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

We are building ur narrative don't worry about. I don't expect such people like you to keep up with Official narratives of Pakistan. Keep what Officially being said instead of Israel this and that.

Same way one report says that Doval is the biggest terrorist. You can live in fool's paradise. Give the picture of those camps and location to international community. Very simple. Why do not you expose India? Fact is that no one in the world take your revelation and report seriously including sane pakistanis. You can just prove RAW involvement on PDF and nowhere else.

Same way one report says that Doval is the biggest terrorist. You can live in fool's paradise. Give the picture of those camps and location to international community. Very simple. Why do not you expose India? Fact is that no one in the world take your revelation and report seriously including sane pakistanis. You can just prove RAW involvement on PDF and nowhere else.

Were the report from Government or Pakistan army ?

I mean there is a limit to accuse someone living in fool pradaise while sitting in a glass house.

This is what we are doing it in phase by phase manner. Giving locations to relevant authorities first. Those authorities who have power to act and eradicate. If they won't act then proof will be made public.

And Which sane Pakistanis are you talking about and which world you are talking about ? I mean those reasonable countries are doing business with India and would ignore Pakistan evidences so to maintain business and economic interests for long time ?

I mean every person who has a reasonable IQ and common sense can deduce Countries with business interest with India would never act against them .

America has accused how many times for supporting Haqqani group and Yet did they stoped our aid or giving us weapons ?

What you need to do is to expand your horizon of critical thinking about how Geo politics and proxy wars goes hand in hand

P.S. I expect a more reasonable post from you if you ever gonna quote this post

Were the report from Government or Pakistan army ?

I mean there is a limit to accuse someone living in fool pradaise while sitting in a glass house.

This is what we are doing it in phase by phase manner. Giving locations to relevant authorities first. Those authorities who have power to act and eradicate. If they won't act then proof will be made public.

And Which sane Pakistanis are you talking about and which world you are talking about ? I mean those reasonable countries are doing business with India and would ignore Pakistan evidences so to maintain business and economic interests for long time ?

I mean every person who has a reasonable IQ and common sense can deduce Countries with business interest with India would never act against them .

America has accused how many times for supporting Haqqani group and Yet did they stoped our aid or giving us weapons ?

What you need to do is to expand your horizon of critical thinking about how Geo politics and proxy wars goes hand in hand

P.S. I expect a more reasonable post from you if you ever gonna quote this post

I wish you best of luck. Now expose RAW nexus as early as possible

I have already pest a link of one sane Pakistani's article. You can read it before asking me the question.

I wish you best of luck. Now expose RAW nexus as early as possible

I have already pest a link of one sane Pakistani's article. You can read it before asking me the question.

That Sane pakistani is as ignorant and acting dumb as you are right now. The level of sanity shown by him and you is hilarious.

Come back to me when you can refute TSD was an innocent unit, then I can take you serious.

That Sane pakistani is as ignorant and acting dumb as you are right now. The level of sanity shown by him and you is hilarious.

Come back to me when you can refute TSD was an innocent unit, then I can take you serious.

It seems that You and like you have taken exclusive right to decide Saneness, Moraliy and truth.

Insulting and personally attacking a senior member can earn you a ban...in any other forum,you'd get banned already.

Concentrate on the topic and refrain from using such cheap words.or I'll report against you.
By other forums do you mean BARAT RAKSHA? :lol: what' wrong in my post?

RAW supplied missiles to Taliban?

Muhammad Saleh Zaafir
Thursday, May 14, 2015
From Print Edition

ISLAMABAD: The terrorist outfit Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has claimed through social media that it possess surface to air missiles, GTAM-7.

The Taliban have shown launching it by its personnel through a video on social media. The TTP claimed earlier that a helicopter that was crashed in Naltar valley on Friday last was also hit by it with the GTAM-7 but later it was established through eyewitnesses’ statements and surviving passengers of the chopper that mechanical fault at the eleventh hour was the cause of the accident. The initial technical report has also endorsed the view that technical snag was the cause of the crash.

The TTP on these findings didn’t insist on its claim and opted to keep quiet on the subject and its claim. Highly placed defence sources working with diplomatic assignment claimed while talking to The News Wednesday that India is the only country that possesses GTAM-7 currently as its Russian made weapon and no other country of the region is having this type of missile. It has been already reported that India’s spy agency RAW has established a special desk in its headquarters to foil Pakistan-China Economic Corridor (PCEC) project and for the purpose a huge amount of money has been placed on its disposal. RAW has planned to destabilise Pakistan through its agents inside Pakistan and it is working on various fronts including sabotage and killings. The Indian spy agency is also in touch through its mission in Islamabad with certain political figures who are also harping on the tune of Indians. The sources reminded that the GTAM-7 and training for its launching has surely been provided by India to the TTP. The GTAM-7, which is also known as SAM-7, is a Soviet-built, shoulder-launched, surface-to-air missile. First developed in 1959, and first deployed in combat in 1968, the SAM-7 is still in use today. The purpose of the SAM-7 is air defence and to force low-flying aircraft (under about 2,300 meters) into higher altitudes where radar can detect them. The SAM-7 not only represents an enduring and effective military technology, but it also represents the proliferation of small, portable missile technology that has been licensed and adapted throughout the world, especially in less-developed nations. The grip stock is standard and has received upgrades and modifications in the power supplies and radar over the years. The United States Air Force, Office of Air Force Intelligence, consigned this missile to the National Air and Space Museum in 1990 as the US doesn’t use it any further, the sources added.

RAW supplied missiles to Taliban? - thenews.com.pk

Its in the nature of the Sneaky little bastards

Back
Top Bottom