What's new

RAW Spy-network Exposed

I got lost 5 times atleast while reading the article, and with great difficulty I am now convinced that Pakistan finally realised in year 2013 that we have a network in their country and its exposed.... now :what:?

I mean...what an article, kudos to both the reader and writer..

Spying is a legitimate business of state. U.S. spies on Russia & China. India spies on Pakistan and vice versa. The whole trick is not getting caught, especially the spy masters. There are dozens of little fellows like Surjeet Singh etc. who are sent on minor assignment and are caught. There are dozens of Pakistanis in Indian jails, who are released from time to time. India does not keep the spies beyond their sentence. Pakistan never releases them and uses them as bargaining chips. That is how Surjit Singh stayed much beyond his sentence and Gopal Dass & Sarbjit singh are in jails i.e. to be used as bargaining chips. One thing the reader must understand spy operates quitely and disappear quitely. Surjeet singh and Sarbjit Singh were spies then they have been falsely accused of being terrorists of setting off bombs. India does not have to send people from India to set off bombs. There are plenty of these people in Pakistan to do that job, as you read daily in newspapers, hence Indian so called spies either have been falsely accused or they were not spies. As I said, India does not have to send terrorists from India. There are plenty of them in Pakistan. Hence release all those so called Spies in Pakistani jails.

India has stung every regional country,out of its hegemonic desires of bullying them to submission. It is time when an anti India regional alliance is forged to pay back.

A new tune from Pakistan which may not generate interest in South Asia countries surrounding India.

Whcih innocent Pakistani nationals have been killed? Kasab and his nine friends? Is that how you define innocent?

And where is the proof of Pakistanis being tortured in Indian jails? This writer has no common sense at all.

And if it took Pakistan so long to figure out that we have spies there, you must be really slow. PM Moraji told Pakistan about this about 2 decades ago.

Written by Sajjad Shaukat
Saturday, 07 July 2012 01:19 ???????????????

Start Trolling again............... Fine .................

India has stung every regional country,out of its hegemonic desires of bullying them to submission. It is time when an anti India regional alliance is forged to pay back.

So, MODs are legally allowed to troll in PDF ???? :undecided:

in_god_we_trust_science_joke_poster-r7390e32021bd44d8bb87d34da28f4fcc_wad_400.jpg

Yes for that Pakistan and China shod help and give Military equipment to Bangladesh and also training and sign a treaty in case off Indian aggression all countries will beat the hell out off India

Burma is the latest victim of Indian hate towards Muslims, where Indians are feeding the monks to kill Muslim kids.

Hw do you knw that? When u bomb them in FATA thats ok... right?

Yes for that Pakistan and China shod help and give Military equipment to Bangladesh and also training and sign a treaty in case off Indian aggression all countries will beat the hell out off India

Bangladesh is on ourside... wake up... look at your muslim neighbors... they also hate u... why? Lol

Hw do you knw that? When u bomb them in FATA thats ok... right?
Didn't you know that pakistan killing muslims is acceptable and just.It's the yindoo baniyas atrocities that violates human rights
Bangladesh is on ourside... wake up... look at your muslim neighbors... they also hate u... why? Lol
Sorry buddy but Bangladesh is also not our ally.They are at the most tolerable neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom