What's new

RAW Spy-network Exposed

India has stung every regional country,out of its hegemonic desires of bullying them to submission. It is time when an anti India regional alliance is forged to pay back.
Wait, are you talking about Afghanistan, India, East Pakistan, Iran ?

Did I miss something ? Damn, India is exporter of terrorism to whole world. People from around the world comes to train in terrorist camps in India. From Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Britain, US etc. etc. 7/7 Bombers came to India to be trained as terrorists.

My mind is not working, I think I am using some wrong word here. What it could be ?

Did I miss something ? Damn, India is exporter of terrorism to whole world. People from around the world comes to train in terrorist camps in India. From Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Britain, US etc. etc. 7/7 Bombers came to India to be trained as terrorists.

My mind is not working, I think I am using some wrong word here. What it could be ?

Hell; you really need lessons from our esteemed friend Aeronut to "logically" arrive at the conclusions that he did. Keep working at it... :)

India has stung every regional country,out of its hegemonic desires of bullying them to submission. It is time when an anti India regional alliance is forged to pay back.

kya hua bhai jaan aap to mods ho i thought you were one of the sane guys on PDF but khair koi gal nahi

bhai mere India ne kabhee koi war aapke oopar massllatt nahi kiya if in 1948 had your overzelous and greedy elite had shown some restrained and given time for things to settle down pakistan would have got kashmir by peacefull ways but you dint then again in 1965 you again did what was expected from you and in 1999 you prooved that pakistan is not a trust worthy and a sensible nation now you accuse india of your misadventures who will beleave you lolzzz janee pehle apna ghar sambhalo aur killa majboot karo fir hamare bare me sochna

And how exactly will that happen when Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar back us all the way till kingdom come.

And Sri Lanka never takes any important political step without Indian blessing?
Pakistan and who's army?

:lol:
Going by what RAW has done to Pakistan and what Pakistani posters here accuse RAW of, and
If the only proof of RAW involvement is Surjeet singh's statement to the press.

Then I must say RAW is the world's best SPY agency.

Exposed !!! :eek:Oh so would it delay the great Indian plan of disintegration of Pakistan or would it delay Indian invasion of Mars ???

Some one got Owned...Damn, that's gonna hurt...

r.a.w is such a incompetent organisation that most of the people in india doesn't even know what r and a.w is.
i love it when bongs,zaid hamid and mushi tell things like raw is doing this and raw is doing that.

Thanks @KRAIT. Spinach is always welcome! Now you'll have to think about what to give Aeronut for his "Logic Lessons" :)
I thought of sending Brochure of IIT Kanpur I heard its Aeronautical Engineering Dept. is among the best in India.

Last edited by a moderator:

You forgot to add OBL was caught and killed in Nagpur.

Burma is the latest victim of Indian hate towards Muslims, where Indians are feeding the monks to kill Muslim kids.

Why should we feed Burma Monks when we already have million of Muslims still left alive? Hope you get the sarcasm!

Absolutely but where did I mention my cause to be 'holier' or otherwise ? We find ourselves in a security paradigm with India, as we maintain, doing the same to us through Baluchistan & possibly more through their presence in Afghanistan ! Now that might be absolute BS or it might not be so. If, however, it is the truth, then I'd very much like to return that favor in kind instead of opening a front on the International Border; exploiting my enemies soft underbelly makes perfect sense to me.

That said, I don't believe in collateral damage, therefore no civilians must ever be targeted or even remotely put in danger ! That would make the proxy war all the more difficult...very difficult in fact, but killing innocent beings is beyond despicable !

Ah... You people were only killing the unarmed civilians.... Bring your proxy war to the Indian Army, they can reply you in very kind manner.

who shall i report this post to ? no wonder this thread IS ANTI INDIAN shows the nature of ***** and well ok now ban me

Back
Top Bottom