What's new

RAW-sponsored Sindhi militant threatens terror attacks on Thomas Kramer in

Sindh belong to sindhis. You people settled in sindh as refugees. Tell me millions of hindu refugees also migrated from pakistan to india, is there any city monopolized by them? doing ghunda gardi and badmashi there? Claiming that mombai or delhi are theirs?
Sindhi hindus and sindhi muslims were peacful with each other unlike punjab, there was no violence in sindh. You people came and started violence against sindhi hindus forcing them to migrate towards india..what sindhi people gained? They lost their sindhi hindu population which was replaced by hostile population with entirely different langauge and culture.

Please mend your ways.

someone picked his posts from his facebook page and wrote the item.

Jayesindh movement once was supported and started by India in the 80s when Pakistan was faced with Afghan war and also suffered a setback in 71. so obviously its the right time anyone can link him to India since he was once Indian agent working for breaking Sindh from Pakistan
Where did you learn this history? Jeay Sindh movement started right after Bangladesh's independence. And the progression of G M Syed from a supporter of Pakistan to a Sindh nationalist is not an out of the blue decision commissioned by a RAW agent. Syed only demanded autonomy to Sindh within Pakistan(the autonomy which your Quaid promised), then tried to protect Sindhi from Urdu dominance and One-Unit. Only later, encouraged by Bangladesh's independence, he began to openly call for a Sindhi state.

If you still want to believe that Jeay Sindh was an Indian design, then you have learnt nothing from Bangladesh.

Sindh belong to sindhis. You people settled in sindh as refugees. Tell me millions of hindu refugees also migrated from pakistan to india, is there any city monopolized by them? doing ghunda gardi and badmashi there? Claiming that mombai or delhi are theirs?
Sindhi hindus and sindhi muslims were peacful with each other unlike punjab, there was no violence in sindh. You people came and started violence against sindhi hindus forcing them to migrate towards india..what sindhi people gained? They lost their sindhi hindu population which was replaced by hostile population with entirely different langauge and culture.

EVERY SINGLE INCHES OF PAKISTAN BELONG TO EVERY SINGLE PAKISTANI, and I think its Afghan Nationals how took refuge in Pakistan in the name of Muslim brotherhood but there are some "GANDE ANNADE" with in their community

BTW post reported..........

EVERY SINGLE INCHES OF PAKISTAN BELONG TO EVERY SINGLE PAKISTANI, and I think its Afghan Nationals how took refuge in Pakistan in the name of Muslim brotherhood but there are some "GANDE ANNADE" with in their community

BTW post reported..........

Who orchestrated the exodus of Sindhi Hindus after Partition? – The Express Tribune

Agar sindh ki zameen ka har tukrra har pakistani key liye firagh-dilana available he, tu iss par haq jatana bund karo. Mohajir soba aur jinna-pur ki batain pailana bund kar. MQM ko vote dena bund kar. Sindhi aur pashtun ko araam se karachi may rehne duo, pakistani maan kar unko galay lagao.

i dont agree that sindhi hindus and sindhi muslims were entirely comfortable.......sindhi muslims were the ones who first started attacking sindhi hindus thinking they will welcome their muslim brothers from up and bihar....lol....phir aa gaya maza.....

Who orchestrated the exodus of Sindhi Hindus after Partition? – The Express Tribune

Agar sindh ki zameen ka har tukrra har pakistani key liye firagh-dilana available he, tu iss par haq jatana bund karo. Mohajir soba aur jinna-pur ki batain pailana bund kar. MQM ko vote dena bund kar. Sindhi aur pashtun ko araam se karachi may rehne duo, pakistani maan kar unko galay lagao.

That is only the half story, Sindhi Muslims kept envy towards hardworking Sindhi Hindus who were more successful in business and other fields. They supported Pakistan with the same intention of diluting the dominance of hardworking Sindhi Hindu. They never realized they were going to have bitter experience with Muhajirs.

In the past, this Indian-sponsored separatist movement was already caught planning destruction of PARCO pipelines in Sindh and has been convicted for involvement in various acts of terrorism across the Sindh province of Pakistan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...rror-attacks-thomas-kramer.html#ixzz2OQFMfwAW
Blah, Blah, Blah! :blah: :blah: :blah:

Till today, NO ONE HAS PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY INDIAN INVOLVEMENT IN SINDH OR BALOCHISTAN! PERIOD!

This is nonsense spouted by Pakistani intel agencies and officials to cover up their gross incompetence in dealing with the insurgency out there. The typical South Asian habit is to put all blame on a 'foreign hand'. That saves their a$$es from indictment and dereliction of duty.

Isn't it double standards that the thread is still running without any source and if same is done for ISI , the thread immediately gets deleted followed by a ban .

You know Monkey, I wrote a pretty long reply to you`re racist rant. But then replying to you`re racist rant by insulting you`re kind would put me in the same bracket as you (i.e scum of the earth). Also replying to you with facts and credible proof would do no good either since again you`re the scum of the earth and cannot comprehend facts.

Anyways we already know which ethnicity is winning (big city life, highest standard of living, most educated, middle and upper class) and which ethnicity is losing (rampant poverty, drug and ak 47 culture, illiteracy,terrorism etc)

Ignorance is Bliss.

EDIT:
Shoutout to the mod that keeps deleting my posts and keeps ignoring the posts of racists like this Monkey character.

You know I wrote a pretty long reply to you`re racist rant. But then replying to you`re racist rant by insulting you`re kind would put me in the same bracket as you (i.e scum of the earth). Also replying to you with facts and credible proof would do no good either since again you`re the scum of the earth and cannot comprehend facts.

Ignorance is Bliss.

Ye race card tu bhai yaha chalne wala nahi. Mohajir koi race nahi he, aur na hi koi inko nasal ki buniyad par kam nazar sey daik raha he....sindhi qaum agar apne hi gar may paraiy ho jain, tuo ye kahan ka insaaf he...tum ne iss se pehle iss forum par rural sindhio key baray main jiss kisam k alfaaz use kiye hain, wo nasali tasub k dairay may aatay hain..

Racism wo he jub tum log zaban, nasal aur rungat ki buniyat par aik ghareeb mehnat-kush pathan ko goli se urratay ho...pathan bechara agar zakhmi he tou isske ilaj karne se inkaar kar diya jata he..

i dont agree that sindhi hindus and sindhi muslims were entirely comfortable.......sindhi muslims were the ones who first started attacking sindhi hindus thinking they will welcome their muslim brothers from up and bihar....lol....phir aa gaya maza.....

That is only the half story, Sindhi Muslims kept envy towards hardworking Sindhi Hindus who were more successful in business and other fields. They supported Pakistan with the same intention of diluting the dominance of hardworking Sindhi Hindu. They never realized they were going to have bitter experience with Muhajirs.

Dear your 1st point of argument about Sindhi Hindu & Sindhi Muslim harmony is rejected by Hindu members them self........just read their post.......... :wave:

Your second point about settlements of other sub-nationals identities in Sindh is again false as according to history of Sindh almost all Pakistan is Sindh (Indus Valley)............ in this case some are new and some are old sindhies.... :enjoy:

BTW if you have interest in the history of Sindhi tribes, read their history you will find almost every single tribe migrated to Sindh in past, you will be surprised to know the little number of native Tribes of Sindhies.

your third point of Mujahir Sooba and Jinnah Pur is not related to this discussion.......so its better for you to discuss with some MQM guys......:guns:

on a side note Karachi is the BIGEST CITY OF PUSTOON POPULATION in the world......if Pashtoon are not living here with arraam...... tu phir kya KABUL me arram se rah reh hai...... :chilli:

You know Monkey, I wrote a pretty long reply to you`re racist rant. But then replying to you`re racist rant by insulting you`re kind would put me in the same bracket as you (i.e scum of the earth). Also replying to you with facts and credible proof would do no good either since again you`re the scum of the earth and cannot comprehend facts.

Anyways we already know which ethnicity is winning (big city life, highest standard of living, most educated, middle and upper class) and which ethnicity is losing (rampant poverty, drug and ak 47 culture, illiteracy,terrorism etc)

Ignorance is Bliss.

EDIT:
Shoutout to the mod that keeps deleting my posts and keeps ignoring the posts of racists like this Monkey character.

Now this is racism...your defination of Pashtun is drugs, illiteracy, AK-47 culture, terrorism. Though i didnt feel insulted by calling us poor. Poverty is not a crime. We are poor and we are working hard to improve our lives..we are honourable and noble poor. We were assured that every corner of Pakistan is open to us, when we arrived at karachi to do labour, watchman, watchman etc jobs, we were welcomed with bullets and bori bund lashain...this is true racism and hatred

Dear your 1st point of argument about Sindhi Hindu & Sindhi Muslim harmony is rejected by Hindu members them self........just read their post..........

i didnt agree with ur post either.....just there was no perfect harmony.......but atleast the situation was relatively better.......

Back
Top Bottom