What's new

India’s State-sponsored Terrorism

Indian and state terrorism in Pakistan is not as shocking as Pakistani army's terrorism in Pakistan.

Gen VK Singh himself participated in activities, inside E.Pak, with Muktis prior to Dec 71.

Another high-profile participant was Major General (R) Shabeg Singh. He was killed by Indian forces, in Operation Blue Star (1984), while at Akal Takht, Golden Temple, Amritsar, along-with Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala.

I think it is an academic discussion thread focusing on one aspect, and that is indian sponsored terrorism. They committed atrocities by not only training Muktis but actively joining them.
Gen VK Singh himself participated in activities, inside E.Pak, with Muktis prior to Dec 71.

That does not make a difference, the people ruling then are still ruling today. When today there is a terror attack in pak is it bcoz of india or any other country or bcoz of paks own faulty policies and short-sightedness? If today pak breaks up will it be bcoz of india or bcoz of f**d up system that has never delivered anything to General public. The OP and like him other army fanboyz just want to deflect it to others like pak rulers do to ignore their own mistakes that become fatal eventually.

Anyway, how can army regain respect by articles, dramas and songs only.

They have been successful, since 1947, to effectively "phuddufy" public. See, what happens this time around?

They have been successful, since 1947, to effectively "phuddufy" public. See, what happens this time around?
I think we had the romance as the facade was still there. The songs, dramas, etc, just fanned that sentiment. Now the romance is over, and heartbreak is real. So surely they cannot regain it using media only.

I think we had the romance as the facade was still there. The songs, dramas, etc, just fanned that sentiment. Now the romance is over, and heartbreak is real. So surely they cannot regain it using media only.

I am not so sure. Fundamentally, it is PTI and it's supporters, who are feeling that way. Other parties' voters may have a different take. Pakistan is politically highly polarized, and such rogue institutions take advantage of this cleavage.

I am not so sure. Fundamentally, it is PTI and it's supporters, who are feeling that way. Other parties' voters may have a different take. Pakistan is politically highly polarized, and such rogue institutions take advantage of this cleavage.
I am not sure too, but middle-class and educated youth has turned their views against the army. They are mainly the opinion makers. Army has lost its educated intelligentsia as Dr Moeed has stated many times. The stories won't die like in the past due to social media.

Even PMLN supporters don't like army in the first place nor BAP, MQM nor JUI.. etc They just praise army or listen to them for personal interests only.

They can fool the illiterate (even that's not easy) or make him comply, that is what mainly PMLN supporters are. But not of PTIs until some course correction is done or perceived.

I am not sure too, but middle-class and educated youth has turned their views against the army. They are mainly the opinion makers. Army has lost its educated intelligentsia as Dr Moeed has stated many times. The stories won't die like in the past due to social media.

Even PMLN supporters don't like army in the first place nor BAP, MQM nor JUI.. etc They just praise army or listen to them for personal interests only.

They can fool the illiterate (even that's not easy) or make him comply, that is what mainly PMLN supporters are. But not of PTIs until some course correction is done or perceived.

Ur first para sums it up. Which the army fanboyz are reluctant to accept.

PTI fans working in tandem with Indians on every thread related to the armed forces or foreign affairs.

In a similar context, a figure of 93,000 Prisoners of War was concocted simply to defame and demoralize Pakistan Army. The total strength of the Pakistani prisoners in Indian camps was not more than 40,000.
Then why did the Government of Pakistan release this stamp?

d29yy3xwvt9x.jpg

After almost nine months of preparations, on December 3, 1971, Indian Government declared an open war against Pakistan and launched its army, navy and, air force offensive in East Pakistan.
Demonstrably and recordedly untrue. It was only after the PAF bombed several Indian air stations, that India declared war.
Operation Chengiz Khan

Must be a difficult job, trying to rewrite the past.

@Signalian : Here is a report by the BBC, of the Indian army protecting 90,000 Pakistani prisoners of war from Bengali vengeance, and transporting them safely to West Pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom